Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mongooseh rolled 9 10-sided dice: 10, 1, 7, 2, 3, 8, 7, 8, 2 Total: 48 (9-90)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:45 am
@Crab Construction Site (Remember to wear your saftey gear!):

He carries on with minor tweaks and if anyone was observing it would seem he has obtained an obsession with where things must be.

(7k4 (with 2 extra dice for explosions) engineering vs tn 23 Result: 23 (8, 7, 7, 1) )  
Mongooseh rolled 9 10-sided dice: 10, 2, 7, 5, 3, 1, 2, 4, 5 Total: 39 (9-90)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:48 am

Noticing a hole in the stitching which attached the tent to the main tent he immediately set about rectifying this problem.

(7k4 (with 2 extra dice for explosions) engineering vs tn 23 Result:23 (10+4,5,3,1) )  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Mongooseh rolled 9 10-sided dice: 8, 2, 7, 10, 10, 6, 6, 9, 8 Total: 66 (9-90)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:56 am

Kagae then cleaned everything to the best of his ability. Polishing the table making the armour and any other metal work as shiny as possible with some elbow grease and his kimono.

(7k4 (with 2 extra dice for explosions) engineering vs tn 23 Result: 23 (8,7,6,2) )  
Mongooseh rolled 9 10-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 8, 5, 9, 1, 8, 4 Total: 43 (9-90)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 am

Standing back and taking in his work noticed one or two discrepancies in placements of items and immediately adjusted them.

(7k4 (with 2 extra for explosions) engineering vs tn 23 Result: 23 (9,8,5,1) )

(8 free raises gained so far.)  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:23 am
@ Crab Construction:

"KAAAaaggggaaAAAaaaEEEEeee!" a deep, booming voice would call out as it approached the tent. Hida Hogai, with Yoritomo Susumu, would be seen stumbling up towards the construction site.

"Wha... whazz with th' tent? Lookss weeiiirrrdddd," Susumu commented as he tried to stay on his feet.

"'Z probabobly Kagae. He's great guy, always buzy wit his projectsss."

"What? hic That... doesn't make no sense at all about it makin sense." Susumu observed aloud, critiquing the situation.

"No no, 's fine! Watch 'n learn. KAGAE-SAN! Ya there? We got one guests. We have... UNFINSHED BISNEZS! We'r coming in!"

"Ya sure this's's okay? I wanna intrude but then again..."

"Ye'll like Kagae! He has twice as many hans as I has, and I'm preety greeat, aren' I?"

"... ya hic make a valid argaumenative point 'bout... whaevr is ya areguin' abow..."

And with that, the two drunks would head towards the tent's door.  
Mongooseh rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 am
@Crab shenanigans:

Kagae nearly soiled himself in panic as he realised that two drunkards were about to come in and ruin his project. Thinking quickly on his feet he grabbed his sake cup and shochu and rushed to the front of the tent.

"Hogai! How nice to see you! I'd like it if you didn't enter right now as you may have noticed that I have made some modifications for the artisan competition... And I wouldn't like it to be... Tampered with... As a reprieve I have brought this shochu if you wish to drink and tell me todays exploits elsewhere..." Kagae finished holding up the bottle and smiling awkwardly before asking and motioning to his guest, "Who is this?"

(2k1 etiquette for good measure Result: 4)  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:47 pm
@ Crab Construction:

"Nonsents, Kasan-gae!" Hogai would respond as he simply pushed past the Kaiu. "Susususumu an' I have unfished businesz. Tell 'em, Sususmu!"

"Ya see..." Susumu would begin to say, reaching around to pat Kagae on the back. "I wass declaired the winer of the drunking competiton. Th' prolem iss, yer Clansman donsn't rememeber lossing to me. Frankly, I donsn't rembember lossing to me neither. Sso, we're he're to settle thingss, onse an' for all!"

"We'll be needen that!" Hogai would suddenly proclaim, reaching out with his left to grab the bottle of shochu that Kagae was holding. However, he only had a right hand.

He thought this was hilarious apparently, as he stumbled backwards back into the tent and fell down, laughing like a madman.

"I'ms tarting to see how I ron the comptishin..." Susumu amused, smiling but fighting it back, not wanting to laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:59 pm
@Crab shenanigans:

Kagae rushed back into the tent and closed the flap to his project area and placed himself infront of it.

"Hogai please listen you can carry on this competition of yours in the mantis tent! If you so much as ruin any part of what I have spent this whole day doing I will be VERY upset." Stated Kagae standing his ground with a face of thunder.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:48 pm
@ Crab Construction:

"Acshully, Hishashi-san iss practicin' his shtorytellung wit Kan. Kan says tha' we were too mush of a distracshing," Susumu explained, arms open and to his sides as if to show his apology.

"Tell ya wha," Hogai would suddenly blurt out. "Iff ya sit down wit us an' haff a few of these drincs, yu can judge which rone of us ish a better drinkerer, an' we can go ssober up elswhere. Sound goot?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 pm
@Crab shenanigan's:

"Fine, fine I'll have a couple I need to stay sober for later on but I will join you for a drink or two." Kagae would relent waving his hand a little and pulling his sake cup out of his pocket. "But you must sober up elsewhere afterwards."  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Agent Sinistra rolled 9 10-sided dice: 10, 7, 4, 3, 1, 7, 5, 10, 2 Total: 49 (9-90)

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Kyumi would look a little uneasy despite her attempts to cover it up. "For now it has, Ide-san." She'd bow apologetically as she continued, hoping that it might help to dissuade him from asking about what had happened. "I'm sorry if I worried you for a moment... Perhaps we should get started before anything else happens?"

((Etiquette to be polite, and hopefully keep him from prying: 5k3 = 28 ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:06 pm
@ Crab Construction:

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" the two drunkard would cheer in unison at Kagae's willingness to join/supervise their efforts of getting even MORE plastered!

20 minutes later...

"MY MOTHUR ISH WORTHY OF FORTUNE STATUS!!" Hogai yelled angrily at Susumu, shaking his cup of shochu at the Mantis and spilling some.

"OH YEAH?! WHY DON YOU PUT YER BU WHARE YER MOUTH ISH!" Susumu retorted, getting up in Hogai's grill.

Kagae, give me an Awareness/Courtier [Manipulation] or Willpower/Deceit [Intimidation] (with honor loss) to stop a fight from breaking out! TN 20.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Jiro would look from Kyumi to Omi and back, before nodding his head.

"If that's what you wish. I had secured a room for us to paint in, so if you two lovely ladies are willing to accompany me, I shall lead the way."

Jiro didn't ask about whatever might have happened, simply leading Kyumi and her servant to a small building adjacent to the one used for the Courtier Debates and Ceremonial Competition. An easel would already be set up with a blank canvas, and Jiro's art supplies would be resting nearby; across the room, a white tarp had been placed over what seemed like several boxes of identical height.

"I had something in mind for a painting, but I've been having second thoughts," Jiro would suddenly confess, bowing his head. "Since you have equal stake in this, Kyumi-san, is there anything in particular you would like to see yourself painted in? I can't guarantee that I'll pull it off, but I can try."  
Mongooseh rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 pm
@Crab Shenanigans:

Kagae grabbed the Shochu bottle and splashed whatever remained in the bottle over Hogai and Susumu before standing up and declaring,

"Stop it both of you! You have forgotten our agreement and are bickering like children... I have been courteous but at this point you are a shame to your clans! I do not speak my mind often and you'd do well to listen! Go. Sober. Up. You're an embaressment to yourselves I mean look at you! I have done my end now do as you said you would and find somewhere to sober up!"

(Awareness/Courtier [Manipulation] 2k1 unless this isn't a social skill in which case I'll roll an extra dice 2k1/2 vs Tn 20 Result: 9/16 )  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm
@ Crab Construction:

((It is indeed a social roll.))

And Kagae suddenly learns, first hand, insulting drunks who already feel insulted have as much of a reaction as one would suspect.

Hogai grabs Susumu by the collar of his kimono suddenly, whirling around and throwing the Mantis into one of the tent's support beams! It would tilt and creak from the damage. {1 banked free raise lost.}

"AN YOU!" Hogai would suddenly shout, turning to Kagae. "I THOUGH WE WERE FRENDS, KAGAE-SAN!" He looked both angry and hurt at Kagae's accusations, and it was unclear if he was going to do anything about it.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

It wouldn't take long however for the moment to be gone when Yoritomo Susumu suddenly leapt on Hogai's back, putting his arms around the man's throat as he attempted to put him in a choke hold!

Kaiu Kagae, you need to figure out a way to end this brawl before they ruin all your work!  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games