Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara let out a sigh of relief his office was finally empty. Quickly he would form a hand seal and a cloud of smoke appeared next to him, "Stay here, i'm going to train." Ibara said to the clone as he strolled out of the office closing the door behind him. Ibara's clone would sit at the desk and lean back in the chair putting its hands behind its head staring up at the ceiling.

XXXXX At the bottom of the staircase Ibara nodded to the secretary. "Good afternoon." He said the young woman replied the courtesy as Ibara turned and walked out of the office heading toward the academy.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -20 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 53

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:54 am
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee walked the whole village. Rakuin was nowhere to be found. She sighed and walked into the Hokage's office. Hoping to get something done to ensure rank up. She walked up the stairs and tapped her knuckles against the door.

She had heard the rumors that Masaru had fallen. A new kage took his place; but she had to see it with her own eyes. May decided to play sweet and innocent with him. "Hokage-sama?" She spoke clear through the door. May would wait quietly upon a reply before entering.

"You're hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation."

| Chakra Count: 440 / 440 |
| Stamina: 180 / 180|
| Oracle Raidus: 10yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:45 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX The clone sat behind the desk working silently neatly stacking papers before himself. Mumbling a bit as he did so. The Hokage had gone off to train leaving a mere copy of himself behind to do the tedious work. The clone figured both were tedious but this was just brain numbing, why did he even have so much paperwork anyway? There wasn't much going on around the village now that the riots were over. Hehind the desk the clone heard the knock and look up from the paperwork in front of it. "Yes, enter." The clone said sitting back into its chair hands on its hamstrings interested to see who would come through his door next. It was a long day and was only getting longer it seemed.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -20 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:44 pm
| Konohagakure | Chuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Samurai Oracle | Koton [ Steel Release ]|

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee pushed the door open with a timid expression. She walked into the office and looked about for the first time in a while. The last time she was in here was when she had received her headband from Noctis. Somehow she had waded out the thought of walking through that door once more.
Her eyes fell upon the new kage that occupied. Within the feeling of crushing defeat settled in. The rumors had been true, Masaru had fallen. Maylee pushed the feeling away. "Maylee Sanmiitai. I'm a Chuunin and I was wandering if there was any type of mission that I could do." She asked shyly stumbling over a few words. "I wish to join the higher ranks of the village." She shrank slightly.

Blinkkyz

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara watched the Chuunin enter the room an introduce herself. Assuming it was a shock to her seeing yet another new Hokage, but surely she had heard the announcement during the attack, maybe she hadn't. The clone decided to proceed as if she hadn't. "Hn." The clone rocked back in its chair with its hands upon its head. "A mission?" Ibara's clone rummaged through some papers. "Ah yes, It appears one of the teachers at the Academy has become Ill, I want you to go to the academy and train the next wave of genin for one day until he returns." Ibara's clone looked up from the paper. "Is there anything else? Maylee-san?"

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra

Mission For You
Title: Substitute teacher
Information: So the teacher at the academy is sick today and we need you to step in for the day and teach a class. Remember that these are only academy students so nothing too fancy.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 5
Note: Shinobi that are specialized in a single class receive an additional 200 AC and 100 Ryo due to their expertise.

Chakra Recovery

Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:37 pm

User Image

† Maylee Sanmiitai †
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +

Maylee stood kind of with her shoulders up and her head slightly down as the clone looked at her. She hated being the center of things. She studied the clone as he rocked back in its chair. Oddly she was hoping the darn chair would break, causing the clone to be sent to the floor. Yes she acted sweet and timid around people but when she was pushed to the edge....she was dark and dangerous to handle. May watched as the clone looked through some papers. Pulling one that he would read out to her. A teacher had become ill, he wanted her to step in and help train the next wave of genin for the day. She began to fidget with her hands as the clone looked back up at her and inquired if there was anything else. "Nothing at the moment, Hokage-sama. If I think of anything, I'll return after I have completed the mission." Maylee spoke as she fidgeted with her finger nails. "Thank you, sir." She gave a quick bow before turning on her heels and headed out of the office.

Maylee ran down the flight of stares and raced over to the Academy to start her mission.

{exit to Academy}

Blinkkyz

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:57 am
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 965/965 xxxxx stamina || 265/265 xxxxx rank || Chuunin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi would appear on the outside of the hokage's office and he'd knock on the door softly.

Quotes:

Blinkkyz

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:45 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara's clone had just begun to settle in listening to the conversation between Ibara and Ryoku was it? Yes. Ryoku when a knock came at the door. "Hn." he muttered. "Yes, come in Ryouichi-kun." Ibara's clone looked toward the door waiting for the Senju to enter the room, he figured it was a matter of time before he appeared here once more.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Brooystart

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:13 pm
chakra || 965/965 xxxxx stamina || 265/265 xxxxx rank || Chuunin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Once he heard the hokage to come in he did. When he walked into the room, he'd look at the hokage in the eyes. If the hokage decided to look back he would see that Ryouichi's eyes were more saddened than usual. "Hokage-Sama, at the hospital I just helped a man. There was apparently a riot and the man's spinal cord was shattered into many pieces. I couldn't help him anymore than help him come back from the brink of death. He had been trampled by a group of people. What happened?" He'd ask, his voice wavering a bit as he spoke.

Quotes:

Blinkkyz

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara getting irritated by the chuunin who walked into his office and instantly began demanding answers. "Ryouichi." Ibara looked at him, his face far different than Ryouichis saddened and drawn face the clone looked more angry and aggitated. "You will get answers when I have the answers, You know damn well what happened if you knew that man was in a riot." Ibara's clone sat back in his chair took a deep breath. "This is a frustrating time for me as well." Ibara paused. "You must realize that since I have become Hokage i've had very little time to rest. Not that I am complaining." The clone shook its head. "Listen, Ryouichi. This is a trying time for the village. Everyone is under a lot of stress. You know that, we're a growing village and we are having a very rough time of it, some people well most people probably do not approve of the way I became hokage, but it was what Masaru-sama wanted." The clone looked down at the desk. "Anyway, That is what I believe started these riots." Feeling a massive surge of guilt the clone shook its head slightly.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Brooystart

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Ryouichi would back up slightly as he heard the man's agitation and how angry he was. At first he'd feel as if it was almost his fault but, as he listened he realized that was probably not the case. He'd allow the man to finish his talking. "I see. I'll help the best I can with the village sir. Is there anything you'd like me to do?"

Quotes:

Blinkkyz

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

yoto aibara

【 Genin 】| | 【 Konohagakure 】 | | 【Magnet • Release】 | | 【 Mood:: Null】

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xxxxxxxxxxxsuki groaned out of boredom as she and Kyoto wandered through the halls of the Hokage's building. We should've come upon his office by now... Kyoto continued down the hall, her pace quickened with each passing moment, her footsteps rushed, the tapping of her heels becoming more frequent, her hair falling frantically around her face. Turning as she found the door that was so obviously that of her superior. Knocking with three subsequent rounds, Kyoto pulled the door open, Tsuki nudging her forward as she pressed her nose firmly against Kyoto's lower back.

Kyoto slid her hands down the front of her legs, Tsuki, standing adjacent to her, stretched her legs forward, shifting her weight back, her butt moving into the air and her head bowing down in respect to the village leader. "Excuse me for the intrusion Hokage-sama." A false smile stretching across her face as she stood up straight, walking forward in a straight line, one foot after the other, her eyes scanning the room before she finally stopped, turning to face Ibara once more. Her face calm and sincere as she spoke "I've lost contact with my squad since the inscident with the angry crowds and I was wondering if I might be able to obtain some missions to fill my time. Kyoto turned back to face tsuki, taking only a few steps forward before rotating on the ball of her foot, rocking back and forth before gazing toward Ibara, her head falling to the side, her hair scattering in light tangles across her face "With the training I've completed, I think B ranked missions would be suiting. Kyoto fell back on her heels, moving her head in quick circles and stretching her muscles as she awaited a response.

ut ookies :: Click the pictures below for my profile.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 360/360 】 | | 【Stamina :: 310/310】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
נ u ᴛ s u . ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ᴅ ᴇ s c ʀ ι ᴘ. ::

Blinkkyz

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara would look up to the Senju. "There are missions posted on the mission board if you need a mission you can go there to recieve one. First, I want you to go to the senju mansion and meet up with your squad." His attention turned to the door as there was a rapid succession of knocks then the girl let herself in. Ibara shot the genin a venomous glance before turning his attention back to Ryouichi. "If that's all you may go back to training." Ibara had no humor or smiles today the clone was aggitated, the previous Kage had set up the mission board to avoid this type of thing, the constant flow of shinobi coming to the office asking for missions. Ibara though would give this request a moment of contemplation. "Actually yes, I do."

XXXXX Ibara's squad had been attacked on their way to takumi. Right outside the village gates and this hadn't been lost on Ibara and thus his clone. "I want you to gather your squad, I believe they're at the academy, at least that is where I saw them last. Gather them and tell them this." The clone paused not taking his icy gaze off of Kyoto. "You are to leave for a mission, report to my office after you have gathered your squad." Ibara's clone crossed its arm on its chest and waited for the duo to leave his office.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Brooystart
Mental Neko-Hime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:21 am
Blinkkyz

User Image

yoto aibara

【 Genin 】| | 【 Konohagakure 】 | | 【Magnet • Release】 | | 【 Mood:: Null】

xxxxxxxxxxxowing Kyoto dropped her head, "Yes Ibara-sama. Right away." Lifting her head slightly higher than normal, her hair would fall into place around the frame of her face. A slight smile pushing her cheeks back. She quickly fell back, forcing her weight onto her heels and rotating to face the door once more, tossing her hand loosely into the air as she casually waved goodbye, racing from the room as Tsuki followed excitedly behind her. The monotonous tapping of her heels growing in pace and seemingly in pitch.

[ Exit ]

ut ookies :: Click the pictures below for my profile.

【 Raiton / Doton 】| | 【 Chakra :: 360/360 】 | | 【Stamina :: 310/310】 | | 【 Bloodline / Bloodline】

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
נ u ᴛ s u . ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ʀ ᴀ ɴ ᴋ ::
נ u ᴛ s u . ᴅ ᴇ s c ʀ ι ᴘ. ::

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 450/450 | Stamina: 470/470~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 3688 / AC: 10800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku hastily walked to the door of the Kage's office but hesitated for a moment remembering how disgruntled he became when someone barged in. But seeing as how Ibara wanted him to be his right hand, he assumed that yielded privileges to aid the Kage when he saw fit. About to open the door it had opened for him with a genin he had recognized from earlier, exiting the office. Taking advantage of the situation and the fact that the door was now open he slipped inside to see another of the ninja he had done an evaluation of. 'The promising medic.' Seeing his mask again he couldn't help but wonder how he looked underneath. Ether way he was letting his mind wander, a bad habit of a Nara when their not focused.

Entering further into the room judging by the tone at the end of the Kage's sentence when the door was opening he had nothing further to say to anyone in the room, even sending a bit of annoyance with things. Still being a new Kage and all it can be quiet the change from being a simple ninja of the village. Ryoku took a moment to daydream of the amount of paper work and mission contracts he would have to see daily, he instantly cringed at the thought of it. "Ryoku, reporting sir. We finished our time at the gates, nothing out of the ordinary. It was so slow in fact I took it upon myself to teach my teammates some useful jutsu. They actually impressed me with what they were capable of, and what the took it upon themselves to learn while there. Some very useful shinobi we have at our disposal."

Taking a moment to give a respectful bow to the medical ninja in the room, then returning his attention to Ibara. "Actually with your permission, I wouldn't mind teaching them some more in the future, even if i'm not their squad leader."

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games