Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 pm
Tayu landed on her back with a whoof of air as it was knocked from her lungs. She lay there for a few moments, gathering her breath. Luckily, the sand was soft. Wait, sand? She sat up and looked around. Nothing but sand for far as the eye could see. Where'd this desert come from? She saw Kikou beside her, and a rush of relief that she wasn't alone ran through her, quickly followed by concern for her teammate. "Are you okay, Kikou-kun?"

Kin scanned the area around her, confused, but ready to react quickly. She noticed the chunin next to her and let a small smile touch her lips. It wasn't that she wasn't able to cope with being alone, but it was comforting to have someone there that she could work with. "So, Kyo, any idea how we ended up in the Village Hidden in the Rain?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:05 pm
"Aw hell, anyone else land with me?" Zane called out as he reached into his bag and pulled out a flare. He popped it and tossed it down to the ground and lit another one to get a better look of his surroundings.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:46 pm
Kikou opened his eyes to see Tayu above him. "Only thing hurt is my pride" he said as he got up getting sand out of his cloths. "How did we get here?" he asked looking around the desert not liking the lack of solid ground or rock.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:49 pm
Landing on his feet kyo was kneeled down his spear already assembled and ready as he looked around."A genjutsu likely" Kyo said putting his hands together with two fingers up and focused. "Release" he muttered pushing chakra thru the sign as he stood there. Opening his eyes and looking around he shook his head. "Either that or something like I have read and heard about from the Sannin being a summoning in a way triggered by the trap doors. It is likely something to that end a seal on the doors was triggered by our stepping on them activating the seal and transporting us here" he said using knowledge and logic to try and deduce what had happened to them.

Spinning to her feet Kohane spun her hands looking around quickly and feeling for chakra for a moment before relaxing. What had that been where they not just with the others. Looking over she stared at Kikou and Tayu shaking some of the sand out of her hair. "No clue" she said answering Kikou's question as she looked around. How could they have been transported into something like this unless it was a genjutsu but if that was the case her kekkei genkei would have activated against it to help turn it back on the user.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:42 pm
Tayu helped Kikou to his feet. Hearing Kohane's voice, she spun, realizing she'd missed her other teammate. "Not a genjutsu?" she asked, referring to Kohane's kekkei genkai. Though she was concerned and confused by what had happened, Tayu was also kind of happy. It was the first time in a long time that their team had been together--just the three of them--working on a mission.

Kin frowned, fingering the sharp edge of one of the giant shuriken strapped to her back. She didn't normally do well with genjutsu and such. "Odd sort of a reverse summon," she muttered. "To send us here but no sight of the summoner."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:18 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri yelped as the ground suddenly disappeared beneath her. She winced, rubbing her butt as she landed. The sudden flares Zane set up made her wince from the brightness. But at least it shed a light, for all the good it did. "Well, I'm here Zane. Don't know about the others." She said, standing up and dusting herself off before moving closer to him. "What the heck happened to us anyways? Where are we?"

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:20 am
"If it is it's something even my Kekkei Genkai can't override" she said simply standing there for a moment holding out her hand and willing for something to appear in it. To neither her fear nor dismay nothing happened meaning if it was a genjutsu they were trapped within it was nothing she had ever seen before over powering her blood line drastically. "It seems like it would be a form of summoning or desummoning in this matter" She said walking over to Tayu and Kikou as she looked around. She felt nothing and that was odd no excess chakra, none of the others, simply a barren wasteland. "I don't like this" she said reaching back and pulling out her tonfa's. "Keep on your toes and your senses sharp" she warned the other two looking around.

"It's not uncommon use in the ninja world" Kyo said to Kin as he crossed his arms. "Think of it the same way as you do your normal summons for item's that you have stored in a scroll" he reminded her. "It's likely using the same concept tho I can't be to terribly sure but since we fell from a distance I would say that the circle or talisman used is likely gone by now" he said looking around as he set his spear tip on the ground making it look like it was a walking stick. "If it is the rain village and the true rain village we should see what we can do about speaking with the Kage of it and questioning them about a link between the area we were at and where we are now" he said to Kin tapping the spear on the ground a few times.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 am
( *watches over rpers like a master mind* hehehehe. Just do as you please. Events shall take place as your character deal with the situation. ninja )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:39 pm
"Judging from the soreness I'm feeling in my butt I'm gonna say we fell, as for where, I dunno yet, but it's really dark." Zane said as he tossed a flare a Kiri to light the area around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:15 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"I figured out that we fell. I meant, HOW did we fall. And why the others aren't here." Kiri said sarcastically. She picked up the flare, using it to look around, for all the good it it. "How the hell is it so dark? Can't even see the floor when there's a flare on it!" She tapped at the floor with one foot, annoyed at the situation.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:18 pm
"It's an ancient temple, how the hell am I supposed to know?" Zane asked and he scanned around the vicinity, seeing absolutely nothing in the pitch-blackness.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:34 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri rolled her eyes. "Hey, you never know. Sometimes you do the most obscure research. You come up with the weird facts sometimes." She shrugged lightly. "Well, no sense just standing around. Come on. Let's see what's out there." She picked a random direction and started walking, not having any real idea what to expect. She kept on guard though, expecting the worst.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm
"Sorry, but I was more concerned with learning more about the Sharingan than ancient temples that no one has ever stepped in since they were abandoned." Zane said and followed after Kiri. He had a bad feeling about this place, things were going to get ugly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"Ah well. It was worth a shot." Kiri said with a shrug. She seemed to share Zane's bad feeling, toying with the fans at her belt with one hand. A place like this couldn't be good. Mostly though, she just wanted to see something, anything. Even with the flares, she and Zane were the only things visible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:15 pm
Tayu nodded. After a moment, she realized her shoulder felt oddly light. She reached up and felt nothing but air. "Where's Kita?" Even if this was some form of a summoning, shouldn't the bird have been pulled along with them?

"Hnh." Kin looked around. There didn't seem to be anyone around but them. "If this were truly the Rain village, we'd have been attacked and questioned already. And there would be civilians."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games