Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 pm
@ Dreadno: Just give her a whole bunch of Ginseng plants. It'll be fine~ I swear. @.@ You know what's funny is that she's older than Lucas thinks. Much older.

@ Desin: Nah, her dad and cousin (Mamoru's daughter) know how old she is, as does her sister. Not that anyone plays those characters, though.

I believe Shinsua ruled that learning other people's customs falls under the normal learning slots, not the custom slots. Also, I believe that San (Yo-ko) has a custom that combines the Walking and Movement Techniques in to one. It's nice to know that someone enjoys Bast's customs! XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:27 pm
@dread
I bet she's ridiculously old ._. xD.

@Ergo
I see, so it's just an even bigger family secret? Cool.

Yo-ko's combination of that requires chakra. ._. Perhaps I'll try it along with both Walking and Movement and a passive custom of my own, allowing me the strength, speed and reaction time better then a Taijutsu Ninja of my rank. It would be pretty sweet considering I'm of the genjutsu class and their big weaknesses is physical combat. o.o

Desin Slight

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:27 pm
Ergo War
@ Dreadno: Just give her a whole bunch of Ginseng plants. It'll be fine~ I swear. @.@ You know what's funny is that she's older than Lucas thinks. Much older.

@ Desin: Nah, her dad and cousin (Mamoru's daughter) know how old she is, as does her sister. Not that anyone plays those characters, though.

I believe Shinsua ruled that learning other people's customs falls under the normal learning slots, not the custom slots. Also, I believe that San (Yo-ko) has a custom that combines the Walking and Movement Techniques in to one. It's nice to know that someone enjoys Bast's customs! XD

well... least Lucas thinks that she's old. lol. also... if that's the case then i'm going to learn quite a few customs...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 pm
Desin Slight
@dread
I bet she's ridiculously old ._. xD.

@Ergo
I see, so it's just an even bigger family secret? Cool.

Yo-ko's combination of that requires chakra. ._. Perhaps I'll try it along with both Walking and Movement and a passive custom of my own, allowing me the strength, speed and reaction time better then a Taijutsu Ninja of my rank. It would be pretty sweet considering I'm of the genjutsu class and their big weaknesses is physical combat. o.o

lucas is old. he just appears young... just saying.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:40 pm
@ Desin: Nah, it just doesn't matter whatsoever.

Does it? Oh well. I made them to essentially move at Shunshin speeds without having to move the entire body.

@ Dreadno: I know, right?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:55 pm
so... now i'm trying to sorta skip up to the next rank... i really dont know how much i've learnt so far. but... still.... just a little more douka stuff and i'm perfectly fine.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:57 pm
Firstly, If Ganchou did relapse, it makes for a good char story. Secondly, he would go to any length to undo a seal bast put on him (Cause y'know, she is SLIGHTLY vengeful) And thirdly, He has fireproofing, and if need be I'll make a custom sealing that triggers certain techniques w/certain conditions, and if enough chakra. Actually... may do that anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 pm
So did we ever decide on what to do.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:10 pm
yes...i love my technique....  
AandOE generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:27 pm
Miyamoto Family James Ganchou Howaido
Siniku San Manfread Shiggy Kugutsu Desin
This is in no actual order

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:49 pm
BAST?!

eek
eek
burning_eyes
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:15 pm
Kufufufu~ This is going to be fun. : 3  

Desin Slight

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm
Actually... it's not just Bast. >.< To do a Miyamoto Family member's story, one has to understand the whole... so it's more of a family dynamics type o' story.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 pm
So It's Mamoru and Bast and every other Miyamoto's arc? o.o  

Desin Slight

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:51 pm
Pretty much.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games