Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:40 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Hogsmeade Station

Here he was, back at Hogsmeade station without the train being his means of travel. In a few weeks he would turn seventeen and would be able to apparate around the place but until then he still had the trace on him and had to use others means of travel. Flying on his broom had taken longer than he wished but it had given him time to go over his notes and try and look at a few things from different ways. He had a vial of this miracle which he still felt had something strange about it, and maybe held a slight connection to Heather going missing. It seemed odd that Heather would be taken and then her mother would suddenly be given a wonderful new potion to sale that everyone wanted, but Heather and Remy had not be taken in the normal sense. The letter to their mother indicated they were not under stress when the left the station. There was no mention of the third girl in the letter but Ronyo had to hope they were all together and not separated.

Looking around the station brought little in the way of real clues. So much foot traffic around the place had destroyed in natural trail likely left and Ronyo could pick up no scent either. The boy knelt down and closed his eyes trying to expand his sixth sense as he had been trained and practiced several times. The skill was not a finite one by any means, and manly looked for emotional connection or odd changes in natural surroundings. Which in this case was nothing really anywhere which did coincide with the letter Heather wrote showing no signs of struggle or force. Ronyo brought out his Ash wand in his right hand and recalled a few of his Cursebreaking classes as he went over a few revealing spells to look for any dark objects or hidden away items. Nothing came up from the attempt which meant the initial area was clean of clues. The next logical step would be to follow in the location the Prophet had mentioned, which was just away really. However Ronyo decided to head further in to Hogsmeade to start out, and he would check the perimeter next if he still came up short.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 am
Yokai-Taijiya-chan

((Please do not post here until the Train has arrived. It should leave King's Cross today and be here Wednesday.))  

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:41 pm
A scarlet steam engine approached the platform, slowing slighy until it came to a complete stop. The doors opened and the students began to pour out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara approached the platform as the train pulled into the station. She was cloaked in a dark cloak, though the hood was down, revealing her bright blond hair. She was here today to ensure that the students got off the train safely and that none of them were abducted, disappeared or injured. After the summer, she was ready for anything. She also hoped to see Ronyo, to let him know that she had finished the communication rings for the new Chimeras.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:10 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin stepped off the train and looked around. The Gryffindor made a face when she saw Tamara was there. Why? Was she helping the school? Cait shrugged and continued looking around. She looked for anyone she didn't know. She really wasn't in the mood for being kidnapped. She clutched her wand tightly in her hand and stood out of the way of the oncoming students. Cait looked toward the carriages and gasped. Those horses (?) weren't there last year, were they? And if they were, how come she could see them now and not last year? She walked toward them slowly, quite curious as to why they had suddenly appeared. Caitlin found them quite fascinating.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Excited.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Samuel walked onto the platform with his three siblings, towing his trunk behind him. His broom was across his shoulders as he strode onto the platform. He was glad his sentence was over, though he had no summer. Since Cait left with Gracie, the only people Sam had contact with was his family. He spotted Cait and strode over to her. "Um, hey, Cait..." He didn't know if she was still upset with him, so he figured he'd take it slowly.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie had followed Cait out of the compartment but had lost her int he crowd since she was moving slower, not really feeling like getting knocked over and being sent into pain again so soon. When she finally made it off the train she saw her best friend looking at the black horses drawing the carriages. She had read about the creatures before, but this was the first time seeing them. She supposed it was because of what had happened over summer. She slid up next to her best friend and held a hand out to the nearest horse creature. "They're called Thestrals.... You can only see them if you seen someone die." She was a Ravenclaw after all.. and she did read. She also enjoyed magical creatures quite a bit. They were easier to understand than humans. She glanced at her friend and gave her a small half smile. When she heard Sam walk up, she looked up at him and was immediately reminded of her summer and what had happened. She grimaced and looked away. She vaguely remembers biting and scratching him too..

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:23 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Agitated
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Shoot, this is the second year in a row I haven't seen Michelle before school... oh, well.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada exited the train and made her way to the throng of older students waiting to be taken to the castle. As she approached, she looked around for Michelle, but the Slytherin was no where to be found. She sighed a little. This was typical, wasn't it? Just her luck. She decided to give up on looking for the girl and decided to just watch for her exiting the train, or Nell or anyone else that she could stand by to feel a little less awkward. She really needed to try and be more out there and make more friends. She was always doing this, standing there awkwardly, watching people be friendly and such but never talking to them. It was probably creepy.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sunny made it off the train lie everybody else. But unlike them, the sight of Hogwarts did not excite him. Just a normal day gone by in a train and soon in a castle. There was nothing special. The idea that going to the school had made him shake with joy eluded him at the moment. He sighed as he walked off to a corner of the platform, wishing that he could go back to those days when he still knew who he was.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin looked at Grace when she explained what the creatures were. They were very unique. And that would explain why she couldn't see them before...Cait jumped and nearly pulled her wand when Sam approached them. She really hated being snuck up on and what happened over the summer didn't help at all. "H-hi Sam..." Cait nearly whispered.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle had barely gotten to the station on time to board the train and had promptly found a compartment to herself and sat there. She had been to preoccupied with her own thoughts to even thinking about searching for her one and only friend, yet now here she was wondering where the girl was. She suddenly spotted the shy Hufflepuff in the distance and slipped into the shadows. It was easier to move around when no one knew you were there. When she was near Ada, she stepped out and smirked at the girl. "Hey there."
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Concerned.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

When Cait jumped and pulled out her wand, Sam jumped himself, dropping his broom. "Jeez Cait. Don't scare me like that," he huffed and bent over to pick up his broom. His heart still hammering, he glanced to Gracie. "Hey Gracie. How are you doing?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob stepped off the train and looked around. He was in awe, honestly. He had never seen a fully magical village before. Rick had made it sound so uninteresting when he talked about it. Unfortunately, he was also not going to see much, probably. Something to do with boats or something. Dang it, he wanted to see some more of the place. Sighing, he looked for Iris, Night, Autumn, and Jared to hook up with. He was sure he had been separated int he rush off the train.

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relieved
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, good, she's here!'

User Image

Ada's sour expression turned into a smile as she turned to smile at her friend. "What are you doing, sneaking around, Michelle? You're going to scare someone!" She gave the Slytherin a hug, and pulled back, her smile going from ear to ear. She'd missed Michelle this summer. "How are you? How was your break?" The poor Hufflepuff, with her overprotective parents, knew nothing of the events of the summer, of any of the sadness that had befallen her fellow students. She only knew that she was glad to be back at school with her friend.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games