Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:05 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven reached out a hand and removed the holster belt from Deadshot. The belt hovered for an instant just out of the merc's reach, then Snow Raven swept her arm out, and it flew out the window.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:58 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot had just shown mercy for Snow and her team and this was how she repaid him. Disarming him of his most prized possession. The mercenary made a vain attempt at halting the Titan's action by expertly throwing his hidden knife at the holster before it zoomed out the window but to no avail. Both his gun and knife were now gone. Deadshot now only had his limbs and his anger. "That was a family heirloom." His voice was seething with rage, even while being cloaked by the voice disguiser. "The Taurus El Jefe revolver. They don't make those anymore. If I find that it's been scuffed, I'm going break your bones." With sudden burst of speed, Deadshot bolted for Snow. He clenched his fists and delivered an almost endless barrage of attacks. Uppercuts, roundhouse kicks and many other forms of aggressive fighting moves, Deadshot used them all. He showed absolutely no mercy to Snow. At times, the mercenary even made attempts to grapple the Titan and thow her to ground. Everything Deadshot did was an attempt and breaking her defense, and then breaking body.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(You don't have to completely disarm me gonk But curious question, did Snow actually throw the holster over the ledge or just out the window and onto the balcony?
Edit.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:27 pm
((Thought you said there wasn't a balcony. Well, if there's a balcony, that's where it is.))

Snow Raven avoided most of the attacks, but a couple landed, though her blank eyes showed no response to being hit. She'd feel it once her soulself returned, but till then she was as a doll. Whenever he tried to grapple with her, she simply teleported a little to the side or out of his reach so he would have to come to her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 am
(I thought you were asking about Deadshot's real apartment. He doesn't live here! Why would he blow up his living space? o.O Have to go back an edit now.)

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

It was strange. Even though some of Deadshot's attacks were landing, they didn't seem to be having much effect. On average, the mercenary was able to strike with the enough force to match or outdo Olympic boxing champions. Why was Snow just taking it like it was nothing? It was this sudden epiphany that made Deadshot back off. He started holding back his punches and began to circle his opponent like a jungle cat toying with it's prey. The mercenary decide to go on the defense and for Snow to make a move. Deadshot had already been stripped of most of his weapons, what more could she do, take his wallet?

I'll remember it.

(Not done. Now I'm done.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:51 pm
Dropping his foot to the ground Brink changed the gravity easily cracking a large section of the concrete that he lifted up with ease as he looked at the cops. "Just move out of the way for your own good" he told them before throwing the chuck of rock up at an angle as normal gravity returned to it and it ended up slamming down on a cop car crushing it but missing all of the officers. He simply put on a display of force to hopefully get them out of the area. He wasn't one for attacking and harming people that had no powers or couldn't even hope to stand up to him in a fight. "If your not the titan's I have no quarrel with you" he said picking up his bag of money and starting to walk towards and past the officers most of them shaking to much to discharge his weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:05 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

As soon as he reached the stairs, Jenos took off, deciding to switch to a different Arcana. This time he drew Priestess. "Hey, hold up a bit, I need a sec to see how many people besides us are in the building." Jenos said and closed his eyes, hoping to find out before the bombs went off.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:18 pm
(Before anyone gets ahead of themselves, remember. I never gave a specific number or even any if there were people inside the building. That is all. *slowly walks out of room*)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 pm
((Are we ready to have the bombs go off? 'Cause I want to incorporate that into my next post.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 pm
(T minus 0:30. I'm assuming anyway. Snow and Deadshot must have been duking it out for quite some time.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:51 pm
((Yup.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 pm
(Well go ahead. It's kinda your turn.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Her soulself found the explosives, and Snow Raven suddenly disappeared from where she stood and reappeared behind Deadshot, grabbing his collar and teleporting them both down to the street. In the same instant, she melded with her soulself again, leaving a part of it to work as shackles to keep Deadshot from running away, and teleported to the basement. There wasn't much time left on the timer. Snow Raven gathered as much of her energy as she could, summoning the separate dimension she shared with her mother. Where it took no energy for Raven, it took much of Snow Raven's energy to summon it, and she was only able to absorb a part of the explosion as the bombs detonated. Enough that the building wasn't destroyed, but it was still rocked on its foundations, and Snow Raven was sent back to where Deadshot stood. There she wobbled, showing just how weakened the fight had left her, and collapsed.

The Future is not set in Stone...

From Titans' Tower, Raven saw on the monitor screen as her daughter appeared on the street and collapsed. She teleported there instantly and caught the girl before she hit the pavement.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

((Sorry if that seemed a bit godmoddy...I really hope it didn't. But I can edit if it did.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:07 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Just as Deadshot was about to counter Snow's moves when she teleported behind him, he was caught by the collar and sent down into the chaos filled streets. Police had the building barricaded as civilian looked on at the giant building with smoke billowing out of the top. Deadshot however was stuck standing still as his arms were locking place by some kind of unwavering energy. The mercenary writhed, tugged, and wrestled with all of his might to get out, but to no avail. "My gun!" He shouted through his helmet as looked up at the balcony of the building.

Soon, a huge rumble could be felt all around the building. It was like the aftershock of earthquake, though a little smaller. Deadshot kept struggling to free himself, but with no success. The mercenary had to admit defeat. He had been caught. Deadshot was outdone by three teenage crimefighters. Even worse, he wouldn't be collecting his other three million from Mr. O. The mercenary sunk in defeat and looked up longingly at the building balcony. Just then, Snow had reappear next to him. She was completely worn out. Why? Just before the titan fell to the pavement, a new cloaked figure appeared on the seen. Similarly dressed as Snow and just a bit taller. "Que..? Who are you? Mama bird?" Deadshot asked, though not really caring. He turned his attention back to the balcony. "Mierda. Tengo la mala suerte." Deadshot cursed under his breathe before quieting down.

I'll remember it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:20 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven looked at Deadshot calmly. "El Cuervo," she said, speaking Spanish as if it were her first language since language absorption was part of her powers. "Y te vás con la policía," she added as police cars headed toward them, sirens sounding and lights flashing. An officer cuffing Deadshot released the bit of Snow's soulself that had bound the merc and returned it to the girl in Raven's arms.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

((Translation for those who don't speak the language: 1) Raven 2) And you're going with the police.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:42 am
(I am pretty sure language absorption is starfires powers not ravens.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games