Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 pm
[~hold up there Pervy! Let me just post something real quick with the Necro!]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:02 pm
((I'm not the perv! You're the perv! >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:12 pm
(( -to busy laughing at the argument to contribute- ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:15 pm
[~sure sure, whatever Pervy <3]

Gabrielle sat against his stone throne, his hand clenched his head, with Priscilla containing part of his mind it was difficult for him to concentrate. Every second he was mentally fighting her trying to break free once more, and once he did, she would be his.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:27 pm
((Bahh! Stop that you perv! redface ))

'Go back to sleep' Priscilla told Gabrielle's powers. 'there's no one here for you to take over.'

((Time skip now?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:36 pm
(( -set's up a youtube channel for the argument- debate live!. Fine here))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:00 pm
Gabe gritted his teeth when he heard her voice, he didn't say anything back, instead he pulled her helmet closer to him, clutching it tightly, he'd make sure no matter what happened, he'd never let it go.

[~Pervy is so cute c:]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:04 pm
((AM NOT!! redface ... so time skip now? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:08 pm
[~yess c:]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm
((Ok. Sorry, I'm really sleepy. ))

John was in the control room as they slowly lowered the ship at a tower that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. Before doing anything, John went to see Hector. "Eviz?" John asked, looking to see if he was with her. "Eviz, I need to know what she is saying. I need to know how we should proceed." John said to him. Of course, the message seemed strange to anyone who hadn't been fighting along Hector very long. Somehow, Hector's intuition was always correct, and he needed to know if it was safe to just walk in and grab it.

Seeing that the sun was setting and her work shift was over, Luna slipped out of her room and headed towards the palace. She headed towards the tower and climbed it, looking around and waiting for Liam.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:35 pm
[~Eviz is in his office, not with hector c:]

Eviz woke up when he heard John "huh?" He said, barely catching anything he said, but he had heard Hector, and saying so he got the idea "alright..." He said, still half asleep he tried talking to Hector. Hector, John says he needs your help...

Liam jumped up from behind Luna and grabbed her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 pm
((Oh. Ok. And Sorry. Was doing the Easter Egg thing and didn't know you were on. sweatdrop ))

Luna jumped and moved frantically, not realizing it was Liam who grabbed her.

'Huh? Oh. I see...Well to be honest, I've got a really bad feeling about this. Normally, I'd tell you it's not worth it, but I don't think you guys would turn around and let me die. Be very careful... I... I think he's there... that person that even the gods couldn't destroy... Even if he was once human and he's currently not nearly as powerful as before, he's a crafty one... you should probably leave someone to guard my body just in case. The last thing we need is for him to break the seal on me and regain his powers.' She told Eviz.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 pm
[~sorry Pervy, i was at the gym c:]

Luna's elbow smashed against Liams nose, sending him falling back on his rear.

'of course we wouldn't let you die, and perhaps Farah wouldn't mind staying...if she doesn't leave...' he thought, unsure of what she would decide in the end. He thought for a while and wondered if they would stand a chance against this man 'oh by the way, you're not hungry are you?' he asked, wondering when she ate last.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm
Luna quickly turned and saw Liam. "Oh- OH! I'm soooooo sorry!" She said with alarm, quickly going to his side to help him.

'I can't tell. Probably. Please don't let my body starve to death.' She told him.

"Do you hear her?" John asked. "What is she saying?"

((I am not PERVY!! So... does Gabriel feel that she's in a landed ship just outside?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 pm
Farah sighed and nodded, her eyes watering as she took up resisting the urge to yawn. She had taken up residence in the corner of Eviz's office, when she was certain that Hector...Pricilla, was going to be of now use any time soon.

Yawning she tossed the book she had been reading aside and yawned and waited patiently for some sort of direction to start scrawling down again.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games