Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Jena-su

Fuzzy Friend

6,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:44 pm
Hello there everyone~ ^o^ My name is Jena. I was just invited to the guild today and thought to myself "ah, why not?".....I then immediately slammed my head into the desk realizing my unintentional bad pun. XD;;

*thinks of what to say* Um...lesse...I just turned 22 on august 26th (I feel old. crying )...I've been a member of Gaia for years, but I haven't been here for a really long time. I've only just recently got back into lurking here. X3; I enjoy things like anime, drawing, and singing. And all that good stuff. o.o;

Anyway, pleased to meet all of you~ heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:28 am
Uhm, introduce myself? Okay.

I'm a girl! Here on gaia I have a guy avi, but heck, I look like a guy IRL anyway.
I turned 15 years old in aug. August 30th, if that's interesting.
I've been a member in gaia in... I don't know HOW many years. But I had a HUUUUGE period when I wasn't here(why?)
I'm from Sweden, by the way. And sometimes I'm called Lotty, a name that my big sister gave me long ago. It sounds so stupid! Why did she call me that? Now everyone calls me that crying

I have DAILY contact with manga & anime, I just love it! Especially Naruto, Angel Sanctuary and Bleach, but there are lotsa good manga out there, just WAITING to be readed by me!

Hmmm... If anyones intrested by zodiac, the chinese zodiac or numberology(I hope I spelled it right), my zodiac is the Virgo, my chinese zodiac is the sheep and my special number is 4.
I don't belive in those sort of things, but it can be fun to read how wrong they are (haha)

I love to draw, too. Especially manga (oh, really?)

I guess that's all about me. See ya around!  

Raginghead

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:31 am
Hello Tail_Goliat! Welcome! 3nodding

Hello and welcome to everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:07 am
welcome *throws pixie dust*  

tinkys85

xXxGenaric101xXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:45 am
Hello! I'm new to Gaia (almost a week here I think) and i'm new to the guild, so yeah I hope to have fun and make lots of new friends!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:52 pm
Hi, I'm new to this guild! It looks great and unique, and I love the originality and creativity here! heart  

iPocky`

Mr. If

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:01 pm
Hello! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:51 pm
YO!  

Mikey_Way_Fan

BubbleTea123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:32 pm
hi im new my nme is Isabel=) biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:53 pm
^-^
Hello.. My name is Star [technically nickname, buy whatever.. xD;].
I love anime/manga, video games [most likely weird ones, i.e.; Phoenix Wright, Trauma Center, and all those that have something to do with mundane tasks.. ninja ], and music [lots of different kinds. x3].
Lots of other stuff as well, yo.. x]]

Sapphic Babe

bloodshot_aardvark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:49 pm
have i introduced myself yet? if i have already i have 2 answers:
if i have, im to lazy to go find the post again
why not?

why not-what a coinsidence, at my school, each grade is divided into teams, and my teams motto is 'why not?'. wow.

name: well wouldnt you like to know?
ethnicity: aardvark/wolf. kinda strange huh?
other-too lazy to write any more.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:28 pm
yello everyone! Im 18 and U can call me Nami xd anyway i like noodles and pizza and im single! *looks around for boys* redface  

Nami-18

-hatakehikaru-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:29 pm
hello everyone!im 11 years old and my birthday is on june 11  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:44 pm
hey everyone! my name is Tack and I hope this will be a fun experience. This guild looks awesome.  

Tic Tack Toe

1,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cain Starfire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:48 pm
Ello one and all, I am MustBeEmo, or Emo for short xD

I am currently wired and am out to have a good time. I just joined Gaia today but I have experience on other role-playing websites.

So if your looking for someone to roleplay with, look no further then Cy!

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games