Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 pm
Ryzan…TES told me in great length about why you two are married. He's concerned for your happiness and well-being as am I. He thinks it is best if you go back home to your world. He wants you to be able to find true happiness. To have the opportunity to find someone who will equally share a life with you and have the same kind of love and feelings for you in return. He feels that it isn't fair to you to hope for something that isn't going to happen with him.

Now I know you feel a responsibility to me and I appreciate that immensely. But TES here has sworn to me that in your absence he will help me and take care of things around here to uphold your honor and integrity. He said he would do whatever it takes for your true happiness. He tells me he does not want you to constantly pay for his mistakes.

*She starts to tear up as she looks at Ryzan.* I care for you a great deal, Ryzan. It would make my heart very heavy to know that you couldn't be truly happy in this world and I don't want to be responsible for standing in the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 pm
*takes deep breaths in an attempt to stay calm*
....Usstan kampi'un....

*his hand shakes a little as he takes a long drag off his clove, trying not to cry*
D-Dos.. *shakes his head* You do not need to worry about me jabbress. I know Quortek's reasons, jhal.... *grabs Psyzapp's hand and looks at her pleadingly* he gives me too little credit. I can find happiness without leaving! Please... *squeezes her hand, his lip quivering as the tears begin to fall* .... please do not make me leave. I can try harder to assist you more effectively!

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:31 pm
*hisses under his breath at Ryzan's crying and starts to tap his foot anxiously*
R'zn... as long as you're here with me, you're not even going to be looking for another man. Who knows how many opportunities will pass you by.... or how many you have already missed out on. You have to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:39 pm
((Yeah, cuz Dec so wanted a piece of that! Er...I mean...Man, I probably shouldn't talk about somebody when they aren't here and don't get on enough to even see it... sweatdrop ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:42 pm
*She tries desperately to fight back tears and hugs Ryzan.* TES thinks your chances are much greater in your world than here. He doesn't feel you are able to let him go and explore other relationships if he is around you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm
Nau! Dos ph'xusst! There are other men that have come here that I allowed myself to take interest in, rilu'oh... *looks down and frowns* they never stay...

When I had considered returning earlier, I had thought there was nothing for me here. *lifts his head, his gaze directly on Tes* Jhal gaer zhah! There is mzilt for me here. I have friends and responsibilities....

*snuffs out his clove so he does not accidently burn something or someone in his upset state. As Psyzapp hugs him, he returns it with a much tighter hold*
I do not care if my chances are better there. I want to be here. I want to be here with you and Tes. Do not make me leave! Please!

*trembles, letting the tears come freely*
We had already been separated once and I did not find love then. All I found was loneliness. I do not want to experience that again.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 pm
tch... xsa....

*pulls out a handkerchief and starts wiping Ryzan's face with it*
You just need to give it more time, R'zn. You hadn't even really started to open yourself up to the possibility of finding someone else before I contacted you again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm
humph! *tries to move his head away from Tes' handkerchief*
-I- need to give it more time? I have only been here but a few months and you are insisting that things will not, as you say, "work out". -You- are the one not giving enough time!

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 pm
*How can she possibly do this. She loves Ryzan and wants him to stay too. She glares at TES as tears fill her eyes.* Ryzan…I can't make you go back, nor do I wish to. I love you dearly and MW always has a place for you. As much as it pains me to do so, I must give Katana the co-manager responsibilities. *She stands up and kisses Ryzan on the cheek.* I must go for now. I'm not going to be unable to talk about this rationally any longer and I'm going to lose my composure. We can continue this conversation at a later time. *She then leaves the Main Bar to go retire to her quarters.* crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 pm
N.... Nau.... Nau! Qualla xun naut xun nindel! Wait!
*reaches out to Psyzapp, but she has already left*

..... nau.... *slumps in his chair with an expression of disbelief. He holds his head in his hands and completely breaks down*
Usstan.... Usstan ssinssrinil ulu xxizz. Usstan ssinssrinil tlu weafl...

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 pm
*goes into panic mode at Ryzan's break down, almost diving across the table to get to him*
Vrine'winith! Vrine'winith nin!

*kneels on the floor in front of Ryzan's chair, looking up at him*
Qualla vrine'winith!

*grabs the handkerchief and moves Ryzan's hands out of the way so he can wipe his face*
It's not the end of the world, R'zn. You can make new friends back home, and I'm sure there's plenty of things that your House can assign you if you really feel that you need responsibilities.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 am
*upset at Tes for having brought all this about, he slaps his hands away, not wanting him to touch him*
F'sarn xa'huuli! Nau uss ssinssrinar uns'aa whol jalbol. Naut xxizz. Naut folggash. Naut ssinssrigg. Usstan tlun kl'eril...

*feels a sudden pain in his chest and holds his hand to his heart*
Inbalus Usstan tlus garethur... nindel tangi...

*clenches at the garments covering his scar*
Usstan tlun kre'jil ulu daewl Usstan inbalus tlus.....

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 am
*swallows hard, feeling incredibly guilty and horrible to have made Ryzan say such a thing*
Nau. Xuat telanth nindel. Xuat tangis'talinth nindel.

*not sure how else to handle the situation, he places one hand over Ryzan's while the other holds his cheek*
Usstan ssinssrigg dos, ajak?

*leans forward and closes his eyes, giving Ryzan a soft kiss*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 am
*gasps a little and pulls away, shaking his head*
Nau. Xun naut xun nindel. Ol... ol zhah naut ditronw...

*as he looks down at Tes, he sees a genuine expression of concern. Ashamed of himself, he cannot comfortably continue to look him in the face and quickly averts his eyes*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:56 am
*pets Ryzan's cheek*
Usstan er'griff joros nindol d'dos p'wal Usstan ssinssrin dos tlu loff'ta.

*pushes Ryzan's hair behind his ear*
Nau selg'tarn vel'bol dos telanth xor lu'oh dos satiir bauth ol.... *grabs Ryzan's chin firmly to keep him from turning away while he looks him in the eye*....Usstan zhaun dos rytho'le loff'tarien.

*swallows hard and takes a deep breath while his hands move to Ryzan's neck, nervously untying his cravat*
Lueth...... Lu'Usstan orn'la xun jalbol ulu morfeth zhaunus dos inbal ol.

*removes the cravat and drops it on the floor while he kisses Ryzan's neck*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games