Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 pm
*swings doors open and looks around, seeing the place empty. Begins to think it's a new trend for this place as he goes behind the counter and snatches a bottle of Courvossier from the shelf, a glass from the bar and comes back around to take a seat on a stool. Pours a glass up and takes a long drink, exhaling satifactorily. Looks around and shakes his head, wondering just where in the hell Icy is*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 pm
-prys herself away from Karrie while he takes a shower and such and tells him she'll be back in about an hour, gonna go see how the MW is doing. walks in and sees him. mad grimaces and goes behind the counter to grab something to drink-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 pm
*just as he's about to pour himself another drink and write Icy a note, he hears someone come in and sees it's the smart mouth, so-called friend of Icys. Smirking, he looks at her over his glasses and pours another drink, swirling it around*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:35 pm
-eyes narrow and nostrils flare as she continues to ignore him, reaching under the counter for the cherry syrup, groaning internally that it's all the way at the back, stops leaning over and squats down to reach it better-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 pm
*smirk gets wider as he enjoys the view of her bending over, then chuckles when she starts to squat*

Well, there goes the perfect view. twisted

*reaches into vest and pulls out a pad and pen, thinking of a brief note for Icy*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:45 pm
-blushes furiously- stressed Can it, jackass! stressed scream -snatches the cherry syrup, almost knocking over something else and goes over to the glasses, snatching one of those too, angrily flips the switch on the soda, the stream pouring and fizzing into her glass, fills it halfway then adds some ice, still fuming over this jerk's antics-

redface -thinks after a few moments that standing with her back to him isn't the best of plans and then becomes self-conscious. Not wanting to turn around to give him the satisfaction, she continues standing with her back to him. Becoming even more self-conscious- stressed stressed sweatdrop -Dammit! she thinks to herself-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 pm
*laughs at her outburst, noting how riled up she's gotten. Watches her as she makes her drink, hoping she'll turn around and say something else. As she stands with her back to him, he looks her up and down, smirking again*

Ah, there's that view again. Now I can finish my drink.

*knows that will get her going, he quickly jots a note down for Icy and recaps the bottle. Downs his drink in one fluid action and rips the note off the pad, sticking the pad and pen back in his vest*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm
-grips her glass so hard her knuckles are turning white, slams it down on the counter without even finishing the making of it and whips around, long hair flying, glaring at him- scream evil Why are you even here?!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

psihug

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm
[[holy heck people! how many romantic partnerships are going on these days?]]

*returns to work after dropping off bloodstained clothes at the cleaners*

Well, hello dame! Who is this handsome fella you're with?

*looks handsome fella up and down approvingly*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:00 pm
stressed scream I AM NOT WITH HIM! -facepalms and tries to calm down- stare Sorry Psihug, I didn't mean to yell at you. stare -glares at Flame-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 pm
*chuckles at her again, enjoying the fire in her eyes. Soon, he sees a man walk in, speaking friendly to the saucy woman. Nodding his acknowledgement to the man, he turns his attention back to her*

Now, now, now. That's not what you said the other night, now is it love? cool You don't have to treat me so bad in public. That's what the bedroom is for.

*folds up note and picks up glass and bottle, going behind the bar to replace bottle and put glass in sink, brushing lightly behind the woman and tucking the note in her hand, squeezing gently and whispering in her ear*

Be a doll and make sure Icy gets that please. Even though I know you'll probably throw it away, at least I had a good reason to touch you and get this close to you.

*blows in her ear and walks off with a killer swag in his step, tipping his hat to the man and leaves out the door*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:08 pm
Sorry, dame. My bad.

*grins at new guy and rolls his eyes knowingly*

So! Uh, my name is psihug. I'm employed as bouncer here at this establishment, and I'm sorry to say this, sir but my chief duty is making sure the ladies are happy. If you are disturbing damecharlie, here I may have to assist you from the premises...

*starts writing his number on a card, just in case*

[[dang. too slow...]]  

psihug

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 pm
*the note to Icy says*

Icy,

Woman, I don't know where the hell you're at or what job has got you off grid for this damn long, but you need to check in with me asap! I'm actually starting to get worried and you KNOW I don't worry! evil Dammit woman, if something bad has happened, they'll pay and then you'll pay!

Flame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:11 pm
[[note to self, remember to preview!]]

Who WAS that dame? Is there anything I can do? Should I put him on the bounce list? Can I? Can I?  

psihug

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:12 pm
psihug
Sorry, dame. My bad.

*grins at new guy and rolls his eyes knowingly*

So! Uh, my name is psihug. I'm employed as bouncer here at this establishment, and I'm sorry to say this, sir but my chief duty is making sure the ladies are happy. If you are disturbing damecharlie, here I may have to assist you from the premises...

*starts writing his number on a card, just in case*

[[dang. too slow...]]

{{sorry psihug. Maybe next time, though, I was the bouncer you replaced. But you won't know that until Icy tells you}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games