Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:57 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Chihiro noticed he wouldn't wake up for a bit and wanted to go see how Kaycee was doing. She kissed him lightly on the forehead and went to Kaycee's room, "Hi Kaycee, how are you?"

other than the constant kicking im fine
*she said smiling*

She smiled alittle but couldn't hide some tears that were still drizzling down her face, "That's good."

are you ok?
*she asked concerned as she sat up*

She wiped her eyes, "Yes, I saw my friend get rushed by. He was in an accident, but now he's asleep and he should be fine."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:59 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Chihiro noticed he wouldn't wake up for a bit and wanted to go see how Kaycee was doing. She kissed him lightly on the forehead and went to Kaycee's room, "Hi Kaycee, how are you?"

*she said smiling*

She smiled alittle but couldn't hide some tears that were still drizzling down her face, "That's good."

are you ok?

She wiped her eyes, "Yes, I saw my friend get rushed by. He was in an accident, but now he's asleep and he should be fine."

aww thats sad how bad are the injeries

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:04 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*she said smiling*

are you ok?

"He was really cut up. He has alot of bandages. Maybe he's a mummy." she laughed alittle.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:10 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

are you ok?

"He was really cut up. He has alot of bandages. Maybe he's a mummy." she laughed alittle.

i hope hes feeling ok when he awakes

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

are you ok?

He might be in pain but he'll be ok." She smiled, "Are you happy that you're going to have a new family soon?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:22 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

He might be in pain but he'll be ok." She smiled, "Are you happy that you're going to have a new family soon?"

i couldnt be happier but i kinda wish i would have had them instead of false labor i wouldnt have to have to have the pain
*she said joking*

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

i couldnt be happier but i kinda wish i would have had them instead of false labor i wouldnt have to have to have the pain
*she said joking*

She laughed alittle, "But still, there are shots that make you go into labor too if your that serious." She said jokingly
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:28 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*she said joking*

She laughed alittle, "But still, there are shots that make you go into labor too if your that serious." She said jokingly

but my whole point is id rather not go through the pain twice in 1 pregnancey but im going to wait till there ready to to be born and i dont like the though of inducing labor unless its nessisary

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*she said joking*

but my whole point is id rather not go through the pain twice in 1 pregnancey but im going to wait till there ready to to be born

"Yea, I agree. I mean, if you make them be born too early, they could be undeveloped." She smiled again.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:32 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*she said joking*

but my whole point is id rather not go through the pain twice in 1 pregnancey but im going to wait till there ready to to be born

"Yea, I agree. I mean, if you make them be born too early, they could be undeveloped." She smiled again.

and the only way id induce labor is if it was necisary

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:33 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

*she said joking*

She nodded in complete understanding.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

and when the twins are born we will have three kids we have an adopted daughter at home her name is nami

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:41 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

and when the twins are born we will have three kids we have an adopted daughter at home her name is nami

"That's sweet. Miko is sleeping at your house still." No, Sesshomaru has him and he's not even your brother she thought
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 pm

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

"That's sweet. Miko is sleeping at your house still." No, Sesshomaru has him and he's not even your brother she thought

thats my sisters cabin actualy not me and negis house
(there house is outside of the forest the cabin is in the middle of the forest)

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Shun went into the hospital and asked for Kaycee's room. When he got it, he headed to it and opened the door. "Kaycee?"
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games