Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kim ocean
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:57 am
Hi Mara! Oh, you have a feed on what VK does? Wow, that would make it a lot easier to stalk him. Here I've been doing it the hard way gonk

Welcome everyone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:38 am
kim ocean
Hi Mara! Oh, you have a feed on what VK does? Wow, that would make it a lot easier to stalk him. Here I've been doing it the hard way gonk

Welcome everyone! biggrin
rofl Only in the sense that he's on my friend list and pops up in the My Gaia stalker feed. I also stalk him in the harder ways when that fails me. User Image

...Well, also in the sense that I've infiltrated his brain. But that's different. wink  

Maramas

Mega Lunatic

SuushiSam

Wealthy Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:41 pm
Well hello!

I just joined. (:
I'm pretty excited and appreciate the invitation.

I'm 18 years of age.
And I live in Texas.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:50 pm
Hello there! ^^ I'm the one who invited you, so welcome to the guild. <3 Be sure to read the rules and whatnot if you haven't already. There's nothing too complicated in there, because even I get them. >.O

Welcome to the guild. n.n  

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

Breneko

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:30 pm
HI THAR KIDDIEZ.

My name is Bren. I'm currently 17 years old, and way too busy with school.

On gaia I generally hang out in the threads I've been in for years, or AT.

I like art and anime and music and science.
Not that anyone cares. D;  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:51 am
Of course we care! Many of our other members share the very same interests. :3 Welcome to the guild, by the way. ^^  

Adorky
Crew

Eloquent Demigod

westsidebluenight

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:11 am
heh i have no idea if you meant new to the thread or to gaia so il just introduce myself.

Herro, im West, and i like/love to say strange and random things, and im not a poser, i like real ppl, and i laughed at a friend of mines whos afraid of balloons. xd but i promise im not a bad person. il add more later hello all and good night. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:21 am
westsidebluenight
heh i have no idea if you meant new to the thread or to gaia so il just introduce myself.

Herro, im West, and i like/love to say strange and random things, and im not a poser, i like real ppl, and i laughed at a friend of mines whos afraid of balloons. xd but i promise im not a bad person. il add more later hello all and good night. biggrin

It just means new to the guild. So we can get to know ya ;D
Nice to meet you! ^_^

And you'll find SEVERAL random things here xD  

AquilaLiberum

westsidebluenight

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:29 am
Aquila15
westsidebluenight

It just means new to the guild. So we can get to know ya ;D
Nice to meet you! ^_^

And you'll find SEVERAL random things here xD

heh well that's a relief i dont like being thought of as weird cause im random. because im not weird........ I'm strange. eek lolol jk well not really xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Welcome Everyone :3

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lord Avon Feron

Supercharged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:35 pm
    This is a little awkward for me, in fact, I don't really know how to explain this well. Every time I go into my guilds, I see this one, particularly because I was invited to it some long time ago, but never have affiliated myself with it. Well, I figure that now is a good start.

So, right, introductions. My name is Connor, but you may call me what you wish, just as long as it is, you know, not completely stupid. I have infested this planet with my mortal existence for about 19 years now, and I am currently attending a community college that no one has ever heard of, studying stuff that no one cares about, and training to become someone who no one will remember in time (I was just kidding. Thought a good play on words was appropriate). I live by Seattle, Washington and by day, I am a student and an avid gamer, and at some nights I am a tortured writer and even more avid gamer. In my spare time I like to tutor English students, go snowboarding, talk to people about philosophical things, tell jokes, role play, and write silly little things about nothing. In general, I am a kind, sensitive, and open-minded individual, and once you get to know me, you will most likely think I am an enjoyable person to hang out with. But the moment you piss me off is the moment I go off and spout naughty things to counteract that stupid little argument you made.

Sometimes I am a bit brooding, since a lot of times I tend to listen to others deal with emotional problems and I like to help them with depression and things like that, so sometimes, I may appear sad or depressed or completely whacked out, but that should not happen often.

I like to think and talk about philosophical things and I really enjoy speaking with people.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:54 pm
Welcome to the guild, BM1.
You sound like an interesting person (no matter how uninteresting you make yourself out to be).

I was in your situation for a while, about being in the guild but not interacting with it. I've recently started becoming involved though and I really like it here. I hope you do too!  

Houkito

Sparkly Girl

eyes of charm

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:16 pm
comfortably_dumb
The main is getting infested with the virus of New Memberitis. So! If you're new, come here to introduce yourself and we will give you some lovings. If you make your own thread, well, we cannot really tell you not to, but it would be awesome if you came here instead! xD

Basically, just tell us a bit about yourself. n_n; I'll give you an example with my own introduction!

I'm Comfy and 20 years old. I live in St. Louis, MO where I am going to college for Education. Lalalala~

Yay! Simple as that!

imma new guy  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:19 pm

hi my naem is rhode.
        you guys make me feel young.
        i'm sixteen and come from the land down under.
        i like the chatterbox better than guilds, so i probably won't be around here much.
        ;c

Princess Rhode

Raikiau Ritter

Fuzzy Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:26 pm
I'm new
and my nickname is Rai [rye]
I live in my own thread
meh i guess that's it -not very interesting-
[ and i'm dreadfully shy sometimes. ]

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games