Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 am
When Chaos touched her forehead and cheek, she stood away from Chaos and ran away. She ran towards her room and closed the door and locking it from the inside. Hikari leaned against the door and slid down as she touched her blushing face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 pm
chaos blank out and pick up his glass and sit down take a sip."hmm hikari in embrarassed and i forget put on my shirt again and i will get ready for today"said chaos take more sip drink his water.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 pm
She stood on her seat and ran towards the bed, burying her face as she turned it, staring at the window. A sigh left her lips and closed her eyes, trying to calm her racing heart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:37 am
chaos went back to his room and grab his clean shirt and button up and place his gunner coat."so chaos why today is werid but not stanger to see"said haze reappear in dark room."it is not time to know ur say word but this town got more troops but we will leave in two days to re supply and get new map too" said chaos put his twin guns in coat.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:45 pm
While Hikari stared towards the skies, her eyes slowly closed and she drifted into slumber.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 am
"i was afaird if hikari know about her sister stuck in large crystal in center of the church yet"said haze with long sword on his back. chaos nod but didnt to say but knew he say bad thing if i speak about lisa.

meanwhile don was wait but felt someone is watch him.he walk down sharp turn run in to girl carry snipe rife."damn it is u megan and why u want of me and leave hikari alone that is my order "said don but sharp pain in side then is a sword stab in don side. "sorry about that but i wont let take ur order no more and dan is new leader and he say kill u and chaos and bring back force of hikari in city"said megan pull out her sword out of don side and don fall down on ground hold on his wound.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:15 am
As Hikari slept, her heart began racing as an alert of some sort. She could feel that something was wrong yet she couldn't wake up from her situation. "Wake up! Something's wrong..." yelled Hikari through her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:20 pm
"death take u away and i hope this is last time u hikari and chaos, haze too"said megan rise the sword and stab don chest at his heart at.Don stare at megan and other soldier around megan and crash to ground pile of his blood."..i return..to... mother...land...i..sorry..hikari....lisa"said don lose his breathe and died on the spot.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 pm
Hikari finally awoken from her sleep. She jolted out from her bed and couldn't help but to feel panic. She knew something was wrong and Hikari left her room. When she did, tried to get to Chaos to tell her what she is feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:39 pm
"yo hikari what wrong to u"said haze didnt knew about her."what is wrong hikari and now ur better"said chaos is blink.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:45 pm
"No....I'm not fine...something's wrong...I don't know why but there's something wrong..." muttered Hikari towards the both of them as her countenance showed extreme worry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 am
haze turn around and leave hikari and chaos alone bit then when to town.chaos glare at wall and "what is hikari and never like this before and what is in ur mind"said chaos felt air is thin. haze walk around and group people around dead body lay on ground but haze walk near body and with shock he knew who is it "damnit is u don why ur death is began and will hurt lady hikari heart...."said haze take his gear and name tag with ring on it.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 pm
"I don't know! I just felt something wrong, like something bad was happening!!" said Hikari strongly as she closed her eyes and held the sides of her head, a whimper leaving her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:19 pm
"yeah i know but haze felt it first and it is death got someone ready"said chaos sit on edge of his bed.Haze come back and not very happy about and give to gear to hikari."Lady hikari this why we sacrifice our life to protect u and chaos to save one....don is dead and this ring and his dog tags is left of him"said haze bow his head.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 pm
Sadness and anger were the feelings that was welling up inside her. She was of course sad that a good friend has died but was also angry as to why would this happen. Tears rolled down her cheeks as placed her gear on. Hikari wiped them away as her eyes was filled with rage. "..I'll never forgive the one that did this to Don...." thought Hikari as her hands form fists.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games