Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:45 pm
Scanda wasnt listening to the conversations in the room he was focusing on the area surrounding the Castle within 250 miles incase the demons decided to attack again.

The shadow slithers had found the area where the main people who attacked were as by the side of the door it said "Library" they each squeezed underneath the gap under the door as they kept close to the shadows to be invisble.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:27 am
"Everyone is ignoring me yet again," I sighed and crawled to a corner. I couldn't possibly go back because I didn't know the way so I opted to stay really quiet.

Suddenly, I heard squeaks and I saw a really big shadow passing the room saw everyone was in. It maybe was a trick of light but the thing seemed to have a sword on its hip. I decided to run for it. No more waiting.

"HELP!!!"

My scream tore through the whole mansion as something that looked like a rat with a severe drool problem and wielding a sword, oh it was humungous, was chasing after me.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 am
*Hetu was glaring at dark...and said to him* "hmm...dark? whould you like to give it a try?!!"

*But what she was about to say next was cut off by a loud pitched scream. Hetu turned her head and saw a human sized rodent chasing after the new kid* *she looked at chief* "Now we have Rats in the castle!!! damn it!!!"

*For some unknown reason Hetu felt as though she was in the story The Nutcraker....* O.o

*she sighed yet again, and then flipped backwards and landed behind the Rat, the then with one hard blow struck the creature across his head, and he fell like a mighty oak tree*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:04 am
* She glared at the Rat for a few seconds but then she looked up at the kid*

"HEY!!! Whats your name?!!" *she asked as she walked towards her....as she did so she turned her head slightly and said to Dark*

"Hey Dark!! *she smiled wickedly whiles she continued to walk towards the new arrival* "You seem like the closest thing we got in here to a rodent twisted dispose of that one on the floor in a proper mannor if you dont mind me asking!!" *she turned her head and finally stood besides the new visitor* >> "dispose of your self to if possible" *she said in hushed tone*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 am
Scanda looked at the human sized rat chasing the person he met just in the office a while ago as he walked over to him "Never scream that loud ever again or esle I might cause treason"he said as he walked back over to the place he was originally.

The slithers of darkness quickly copied the people that fought off the demons and orcs earlier apart from the hooded boy as they copied two other males aswell they started to make their exit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:30 pm
In fear, I heard someone shouting but I ignored the voice. I was too busy running.

"Waa! Julianne! Save me! The rat's gonna eat me!" I screamed as both the rat and me ran in circles around the people in the room.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 pm
Chief was having a hard time focusing, thanks to Hatu screaming in her head, her vision became fogged. All she could hear was Amentet's loud screeches along with those of someone near by screaming. Unable to move until Hatu released her, Chief stayed suspended in Dark's arms.

"Hatukiri, where the hell are you!"

Amentet saw the dark figures sneak through the door, screeching at the top of her little lungs she floated around trying to get everyone to see what she could. When she noticed that they were all far to busy to listen, she transformed into a much larger silver dragon, doubled in size she launched at the dark spirits as they started to escape. Roaring as her jaws clamped around its neck, she tumbling with it when it started to attack her back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 am
Zenjin walked in to see Nick being chased by a human-sized rat with rabies. He raised his eyebrow and sighed "Good god..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:31 am
Scanda had felt a pulse of energy not far off from the castle "Chief Ive got something right off near the castle like a message"as he felt another and another as they started giving him a migrane as he started seeing where abouts they were all coming from as they were all inside the forest "Chief I think those Demons are rallying up and trying to make a massive wave on this castle"Scanda said as he started to get frustrated over the boy and that stupid rat.

The slithers of darkness noticed the dragon as it went for them as they sent dark souls to let them get away as the slithers teleported away from the castle and back to the well as they started to make the copies of the people come to life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:03 pm
As the minuted passed, the spidering wires in June's body became more and more visible as they conducted the electrical currents from the chip.
The tips of the wires made their way to her heart. June's body jerked as the wires pierced the eight chambers of her heart simultaneously, sending a strong electric shock to them to render the heart useless. June's head fell to the side, her heart no longer beating. the wires retracted back slightly, adjusting their position before disappearing once more.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 am
"MR. ZENJIN! Save me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as soon as I saw Zenjin. Then I was stopped again when I saw an absolutely large mythical animal, according to me that is. A silver dragon. Knowing nothing else to do, i screamed at the top of my lungs and closed my eyes as I ran.

Yup, the stupidest thing to do yet I did it all the same. And naturally, I hit something and nearly blacked out. Turns out, I hit the fore foot of the big, BIG, dragon. And my eyes were wide enough to rival a tea saucer. But I didn't scream.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:50 am
Scanda gave a sigh of relief as he walked up to the dragon "I would suggest that you turn back to your original size before this guy scremas"he said towards the dragon showing no fear.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 am
Zenjin grabbed Nick by the collar with one hand and dragged him to another room "Calm down, calm down...." Zenjin said in exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:09 am
Amentet growled low in her throat and would have go after the slithering beast had it not been for something hitting at her lower hinges. She didn't need to see the human male to know it was him, her strong sense of smell had long notified her of his presence. Amentet then looked with wide eyes at the other older male who'd spoken to her, with a nod and a slight growl she shifted back into a tiny water dragon. Following the small group back into the room, she patted over slowly, nuzzling the young boy's hand with her blue nose. Trying to show him he was safe in her presence, "Mew"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:00 pm
The slithers of darkness reappeared at the well as they sent in the information copies of the people began to come out except one of the girl who had the demon inside her "Well done slithers now go help the rest of the demons to prepare for the attack"the Lord said as the other copies stood there "Alright this is our time you know everything they do and all their attacks so have no fear of being defeated"he said as the copies just nodded silently.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games