Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The shadow Aura

Golden Shoujo

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:45 pm
hi new to the guild almost old to gaia. I really am flustered by these. wait I'm flustered by life. I can't even say I am different anymore as every one is unique. I wonder if this will even be read.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:53 pm
Hey all! I'm new to the guild (well duh!) and to gaia. I'm 37, work full time nights and run a home business on the side. Nice to meet you all, now it's time for my nap!  

Kyreie

faybleofdoom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:55 pm
silvertabby
Hi there. I'm new to Gaia and to this Guild and am enjoying them immensly. My husband isn't though, as all I do now is sit at the compter and don't get anything else done, like feeding him, cleaning house, working on our home business, ect. I also play Neopets and my son's gamecube occasionally. I used to really be into Pokemon. And here I am a 50 year old woman. wink I do wonder if something happened to me that I never grew up.

My 20 yo got me hooked on Gaia. I turn 51 in a couple months. I used to play Mario "against" my older kids. Actually I would play on my days off work and then tell them the secrets to get to the next levels and vice versa. Is there really any problem with not turning old in spirit?

It has been a little strange reading posts from people that I could tell were really young asking me to be their friend. I am glad there is a place for us older folks.

Now where is that pile of canes so I can find a few shins to whack! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:08 pm
Hi folks, I'm Misty Marina, I'm 47, this would be the only place I would ever divulge such information!! Anywhere else I do not give that out! I watched my 2 kids on Gaia & I thought it was really cute how you could make your little self up & have a car & house! I simply could not resist! I'm hoping to find older friends to talk to other then youngins, as I like to call them. I'm looking for more mature adult conversation. Anyways hi, I hope to get to know many of you~  

Misty Marina

AntiSclAngl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:27 pm
Hi, I'm Karma. i'm 21  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:35 pm
Hi, just joined(go figure right?)

You know what they say, "Spare the child and spoil the rod." *Takes his beating cane*  

Thufir

The shadow Aura

Golden Shoujo

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:40 pm
Kyreie
Hey all! I'm new to the guild (well duh!) and to gaia. I'm 37, work full time nights and run a home business on the side. Nice to meet you all, now it's time for my nap!

hey nice to see a fellow night worker  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:53 pm
Well, Light_Fairy here and this includes me, too. I don't feel like an Geezer, but all younger Gaian's run away once they get a drift I am over 30_ish..LOL LOL I have two Geezer sisters in here, to. *she grabs a Oak Cane with Gold handle and whips it in the air for practice* ...I'll take sit in this creeky Oak Rocking Chair and finish my mug of coffee. Hello everyone and happy to have a place with other Geezers.  

Light_Fairy_2143

arielhime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:01 pm
*waves* Hello everyone! Finally... a place for all of us... oder folk to gather and not be surrounded by all the young ones. wink

~ Ariel  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:10 pm
Yup. I am with you both, and everyone else in here pushing 50, as I am 51 also. You know, I thought 30 was old when I was 15 yrs, then I thought 50 was old when I was in my 30s, only to find out 50 is not old at all!! LOL Good to meet you both.. *she shines her Oak Cane with Pladge* pm me.
faybleofdoom
silvertabby
Hi there. I'm new to Gaia and to this Guild and am enjoying them immensly. My husband isn't though, as all I do now is sit at the compter and don't get anything else done, like feeding him, cleaning house, working on our home business, ect. I also play Neopets and my son's gamecube occasionally. I used to really be into Pokemon. And here I am a 50 year old woman. wink I do wonder if something happened to me that I never grew up.

My 20 yo got me hooked on Gaia. I turn 51 in a couple months. I used to play Mario "against" my older kids. Actually I would play on my days off work and then tell them the secrets to get to the next levels and vice versa. Is there really any problem with not turning old in spirit?

It has been a little strange reading posts from people that I could tell were really young asking me to be their friend. I am glad there is a place for us older folks.

Now where is that pile of canes so I can find a few shins to whack! ninja

Light_Fairy_2143

iMadam Red

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:11 pm
I would have never found my home if it weren't for the Announcement!! O_O

mrgreen Just a hello to everyone. ^_^ Name is Adriana. 24 yrs old...sometimes feeling like I'm going on 80 @_@ yea I know. ...Too young to feel that way!!! Lmao. A little bit about me...er...well...I live in the USA, on the East Coast...in the Keystone State of PA. I have a 21 yr old Brother who is in the Marine Corp. *SEMPER FI!* Im the oldest between the two of us. I love Anime, Cartoons, animals, pets, family, friends, games, HUMMERS (My dream vehicle) XP and the list goes on and on. Lol ^^ Im also...Hyperactive, friendly, outgoing, loving and caring! ^^ For Work: I work with Mentally Handicapped Clients in Group homes....and Im also a State Certified Nurse Aide! ^_^
My goals are to: Go to College to get Certified In Massage Thearpy, Work on a Luxury Cruise Liner in the Spa, then come back to Eventually open my own Massage Business. XD....oh that and to own a HUMMER!

Well...I hope to get the chance to become friends with all of you! ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:30 pm
Well, thanks for offering the canes, but I'll be happy to use this hiking staff of mine to do some whacking. That gal durn gift of the God's cane is just overkill for a poor ol' man such as my self. (26, but feel around 50 some days.) Out of college, have a degree in Computer Graphics Tech (mainly web-design) actually still play Super Mario Bros. (though it's on the Nintendo DS using the Game Boy Advance import).  

1wolffan

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rai Sasaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:30 pm
Hallo! Just joined, and just turned 33 this August. I'm not on this account that often, but it's really nice to know there is a place in Gaia for me to hang out when I do come here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:32 pm
Hi there! If you have not guessed, ...I'm new to this guild. & thank you for accepting me! Generally ladies don't reveal their age, but this is an exception ...... I'll be 49 on Sept. 7.
My kids, all 3 on Gaia, & 21 & over, introduced me to Gaia 1 yr ago, & all this time I did not know about this guild. So glad I found you!
biggrin cool I've been married for almost 27yrs (but my hubby is not on Gaia, not his thing, X-Box Live is his thing) I love Anime, & GAIA, & my daughter & I both work at a Nursing Home! lol . Feel free to randomly PM me. Just let me know you are a fellow GGG. & then I can hobble on over to my comp. to pm you back. rofl  

Darks-Angel_99

Kawaii Elder

12,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tabitha Ravenwood

Interstellar Elder

13,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:52 pm
Hi!!!
heart heart
Thanks for accepting me. I feels special.
Umm stuff about me:
I am 23 years old..going to be 24 this december.
I have a baby girl named Scarlet who be awesome...
Umm..I went to college and stuff. Graduated with Bachelors in Graphic Design..
Ummm...I dont know. I guess that be it.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games