Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:50 pm
*waves lazily to Psyzapp as she leaves and continues eating in silence. After a moment, something Psyzapp said before leaving strikes him* Wait a minute... 'dream state'? Does that mean... *thinks back to when he kept having dreams of Leko and the staff would wake him up and how he's had dreams involving her over the past couple of days as well*

.... no way... *shakes his head* I mean... I'd think as a succubus she would be a little more... I don't know... "involved" or something. They're not even wet dreams...

*eye twitches when he realizes he's talking out loud, but then figures no one's around anyway so it doesn't really matter* Not like these guys aren't going to know what I'm thinking anyway stare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 pm
She had not yet found what she was looking for but something caught her attention. Plugabugz bumped her head on her way back up from under the table.
"Outch!! .... Did someone say wet dreams?" She asked while rubbing her head and looking around to see if she got any response.  

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:11 pm
{{Sorry about that Pluga sweatdrop I was trying to keep myself awake and figured no one was going to be here.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:04 pm
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's and up to the host on duty.* Hi there. I placed an order for a red velvet cake this afternoon and I'm here to pick it up. *The host tells her to have a seat and as she does so she takes a casual look around the place.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm
*The host returns with a box for her. She grins, pays for her dessert and thanks the host as she exits to go back to MW.* wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 pm
*Lilith walks in. She takes a seat at a table not far from the door. The waitress comes over hands her a menu.

"No Thank you. I'll just take a turkey club sandwich, with fires and a sprite."

"I'll get that out to you in just a few minutes. Will anyone be joining you?"

"No not today."
The waitress leaves. Lilith takes out her phone calls Amaranth Oil. She asks to speak to Pink but is told that Pink was given the day off. She starts to call Pink when the waitress returns with her meal. She closes her phone and puts it away.
She eats, pays the tab and heads back to work. Making a mental note to call Pink later.

Lilith Amaranth

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:21 pm
Once the bartender brought her order Liada put down her book to eat. Savoring the taste of her pasta and her drink. She's never been one for drinking unless it was in a social gathering but today had been a long and she felt like having just a small kick to ease her day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 pm
An AS staff member went over to the area one of the restaurant's staff members said she could put up an Aqua Springs poster at. It was actually the same place it had been at before.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:35 pm
Aqua Springs UPDATE

User Image

User Image

NEW PRIZES!!

User Image Chef Karrie will prepare a wonderful meal for winner, selected by winner

User Image Amy will give winner a gardening lesson

User Image Amy will give winner a informational lesson on transfiguration magic

More will be coming soon!

COME ON IN!

The prizes are RP-related, and a person must win 3 games, any game, in order to win a prize. Winner may select 1 prize to be redeemed in RP.

The traditional duckpond prizes for avatars are still available!

User Image

Also, Aqua Springs is considering installing a stage in the pool for bands to perform on as well as various plays and other performances. Come on over and vote if you would like to see that added. Here is what it would look like:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 pm
The staff member also pinned up a business card next to the poster.

User Image

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:34 pm
-dame walks in and goes to talk to the man behind the counter-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:22 pm
-smiles and hands the man back the application along with her resume. Whew dame wipes her brow, that one was longer than the last one. Took a while. dame thanks the man, orders a chocolatey drink to go, and then exits, heading to the shops quickly. Then she'll swing by GGB-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:33 pm
She arrives at Chatty's and tells the host she would like a private booth and that Officer Showcase will be joining her shortly. She is led to a booth near the back of the restaurant and is given menus for the two of them. A waiter comes by, so she orders a scotch for Showcase and her usual cocktail for herself. She opens the menu and looks over the dessert selections.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 pm
*After getting on a shirt, he walks into Chatty Kathy's and tells the host he's here to meet someone. The host brings him over to Katana's table and he has a seat.* Hey, you got me a scotch. Thanks, Kat. biggrin  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:40 pm
She looks at him as he takes his seat in the booth.

"Well, it's not like I'd forget your favorite drink, now would I? wink "

She takes a sip of her drink and then looks at Showcase with a serious look.

"Okay....go ahead....rail at me for the way I called things off with you, and then I'll try my best to explain to you why I did."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games