Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 pm
"I have a question fr you Kane," Robert said. "Where does Nike happen to be at this moment?"
cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:06 pm
User Image
Kane put his glass down on the desk, his long fingers circling the rim. He smiled as if he had a secret. "All you need to know is that she is safe and that she will return soon. She was tired. The mantle of a Prince is a very difficult burden and it can wear on the soul. Don't worry, she is in very capable hands," his tone suggestive.
((I thought you went to the office Iare))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

llOOC: Ha ha.ll

Dante had fallen asleep once it was all done and over with, but he felt a tension rising within the city and made further sleep almost difficult. His eyes flicked open and stared at the ceiling for a moment, wondering what the hell was going on.

○ Jamie ○

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 pm
Caldwell emerges, listening. He does not say anything; he merely writes as Kane and Robert speak. His face is expressionless, his body doubly so.  

Kroenig

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:09 pm
"I still want to know," Robert said. He was quickly losing his ability to stay calm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:11 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"I know." Leon said bleakly, his finger brushed over the collar, "Hmm. Well, so much for this collar." He said under his breath and looked over to Soli. He crawled out of the tub, letting the water drain and grabbed the towel, getting an ill feeling about what was to come.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 pm
Soli felt a shiver came down her spine,"Damn I have to go to the Whisperer for a moment Leon I'll come back "She looked at him and ran towards the Whisperers house.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image
"Master Caldwell, so nice of you to join us. Still, writing I see." Kane intentionally ignored Robert, wanting to provoke him for his own petty reasons, his eyes never leaving Robert's.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:15 pm
"And you have not changed either, Kane. 'Woe unto the world, for four angels' horns remain silent...'" Caldwell continues writing as he speaks. His voice is calm and composed, and as polite as it is possible to be without being abusive.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 pm
Soli made it to the Whisperer's home and knocked,she heard no sound coming from the house she turned the doorknob,it was unlock and went inside,"Hey are you in here?"Soli went into the living room and saw the Whisperer laying on the couch his eyes closed he was muttering things.
"The power is unblanaced too many paths opening and closing."he whispered.
Soli leaned down next to him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 pm
Tiffany watched the guy.I know him from somewere  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 pm
User Image
Misha was practically purring but she almost freaked when Dante fell asleep, thinking she had hurt him. She checked his wound and found it had seeped a little, the scent of blood and sex, making her a little dizzy. She slipped off the bed and started looking for her spanks. She could feel something bad was coming. energy like this wasn't to be ignored and she needed to get back to Nike. She felt him awaken and moved to kiss him. "I have to go lover. I have something to do. You rest up, I'll try to be back soon." She sounded sad, like she might not be back.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:29 pm
Brago jumped through Nikes window. "Nike I'm-" He notices the room only had men. "Wow...there are no sexy girls here, I must have jumped through the wrong window."  
"Powers are getting stronger,protector losing...must band together and war there will be war and suffering..must tell Caldwell...things aren't what theyt appear...unlikely helpers Soli."The Whisperer fall silent again.

Soli sat there stunned she got up from the ground and started heading towards the Embrace.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

"Don't ignore me," Robert said, his voice starting to sound angry. "Tell me where she is or else."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games