Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:49 pm

"ok!" blake called bak. the eraser got out from under blake and took out the knife he had in his back pocket. blake tried running for it. he ran around the van and turned invisible but the eraser was rite on his tail and tackled blake. he put one his large furry claws around blake's neck and started to choke him while he took his knife out. he was about to bring it down on him but blake stopped him. he turned it around on the eraser. blake tried wiggling his way out but ended up throwing the eraser off balance and made him lurch forwards rite on top of the knife. knife went straight thro his chest and was showing in his back. blake stayed invisible so that no one cud see the panic in his face.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:00 pm

The Kazumi was fighting grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pinned her against the wall, punching her face. Se looked up at the man, coughing up a bit of blood, and smiled as she started to kick, and kept on punching him until he was unconscious.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 pm

(sorry i gotta get up early tomo sad stupid morning practices... goodnight)

blake rolled the dead eraser corpse off of him and headed for the door into Itex. 'im gonna go and look for jess and erin ok? mayb ill take out chris on the way.'
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 pm

((Okay. Goodnight and have fun smile )) Kazumi nodded. 'Be safe.' She sent. Tomoyo bit an Eraser's neck hard, and yanked her head back, grinning when she heard a 'snap'.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:28 am

Hannah stood up and spun kicked a guard's gun out his hand and karate chopped his neck hearing a snap. She closed her eyes "I know where Jessica is." Blake you go find Erin.... I will go get Jessica, She took off towards the experimenting labs and broke through a couple double doors to find a lab room where she found Jessica strapped to a table in the empty room. "Don't worry we will get you out of here" Hannah broke the locks on her and detached the wires from her, then picked her up and tried to follow they way she came.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 am

Kin steped out of the van and stood there, eyes wide, looking at the seen of dead Eraser bodys on the floor. She walked to one and droped to her knees. She looked up at Kazumi, she syes geting red. "You killed them... You killed them!" She screemed the tears breaking free. "The other Erasers were the closest thing I ever had to a family! There we're hardly any of us left and now..."
She bent her head down and sobed quietly.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Kazumi looked at Kin emotionlessly and walked to her cautiously and put a hand on her shoulder. Tomoyo looked at her and sighed.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Hannah made it back to Kazumi with Jessica in her arms. She saw Kin weeping on the ground seeing the dead erasers around them. Hannah handed Jessica to Tomoyo and knelt down on the other side of Kin, putting her arms around her giving her a hug.
"I hate to see anyone cry" She held her tighter and looked up at Kazumi, go help Blake and find Erin so we can bust out of here.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Kazumi nodded and ran off towards the labs. Tomoyo turned human and held Jessica, frowning. "I'm really sorry...." She murmured.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 pm

(I don't know what to post now >.< Was I being to over dramatic? This is basically my firt RP so I'm not very good...)

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:56 pm

((That was great! It reminded me of an anime I watched smile Hm... Maybe Kin could get really mad and attack them?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:19 pm

(I was worryed it was bad >.< I was going to come back and delete it but you had posted already.. But I'm glad I did good ^^")
Kin snarled and pushed Hannah off. "Was this a part of your plan to?! Get us to help you then kill us all?!" She stood and wiped her eyes leaving a trail of blood from the dead Eraser.
User Image
(I like photoshoping her to much xD
Spam? Maybe~ I'm giving away free avi animations here)

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:50 pm

((Ah... I do that all the time XD Awesome!)) Kazumi growled. "They attacked us first, we tried not to die." She said. "They're dead now, you can't do a damn thing about it." She said. It wasn't what she wanted to hear, she was sure, but she just felt she needed to.. That or she had no sympathy.
((Lol, my characters are such jerks...))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Hannah looked at Kin "I am just trying to help, and no it wasn't." She stood up and looked at Kin "Not everything works out perfectly okay, I am sorry but you did not have to shove me off. I was being thoughtful and trying to make you happy again." Hannah walked out the room to go help Blake find Erin, Kazumi stay and keep a close eye on Jess.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:25 pm

((Oops, I forgot she went to look.... Oh well sweatdrop sorry about that.)) Tomoyo looked at the dead Erasers. It was almost a flashback of when Kazumi and herself were being trained. She sighed and sat by a corpse, making a drawing out of blood. Kazumi leaned against the wall and nodded.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games