Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:16 pm
"I'm fine Dr. Stanfield." Avery said to her teacher. She looked at the glassy surface with Christopher. It didn't feel...like much. Or...anything at all really.
Quirking a brow Avery reached up a hand to slide over the surface, only to have her palm seemingly pass into the wall a bit. Quickly taking it back Avery inspected it to make sure it was still normal. She looked over at Christopher to see if he'd seen it as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, sure"
Zaias said, humming a 'Duh, na na naaa" themesong under his breath to make Ali giggle. Taking her hand again Zaias turned for the building.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:42 pm
"Well that's just...illogical. Then again, there are a lot of illogical things in this place it seems" Christopher said. He put his hand to it and it went through as well. He raised an eyebrow and stuck his arm through out of curiosity. He pulled it back. "It seems safe" he said.

"Let me go first, just in case. I don't want something bad happening to one of the students" Dr. Stanfield said as he stepped forward.

Once Dr. Sullivan finished the filling, he began removing all the stuff from his patient's mouth. "There you go. Only one cavity left. I'll see you tomorrow to fill it" he said as he took the stuff out. His patient moaned some more.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:49 pm
(Nice to see the doc gives his patients breaks every now and again.)
Avery took a breath a stuck her face through. The mirror wall wasn't very thick, and Christopher had proved it safe.
Taking a step she walked through the whole wall itself
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias popped his head into reception before his body, as if to ascertain there weren't any screaming patients or whack jobs high on nitrous that could possibly scare his sister.
Walking through the doorway he strode over to the reception desk tugging a staring Ali along behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Whit stretched his legs out in front of him and slid most of the way off the chair before standing. He'd decided to check the book out before heading to dinner. Enough time had certainly passed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:01 pm
Dr. Sullivan whistled a tune as he removed the stuff and put the chair up. He took off the dental bib. "There you go. You may leave" he said to his patient and began cleaning up.

The patient rubbed his cheek and left the dental office. He went out and spoke with the receptionist.

Christopher went through the wall and got to the other side where Dr. Stanfield and Avery were. "Should we wait for the others?" he asked.

Spencer got through as well.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:16 pm
(Lol I want Wolfy to tell us what we see !!!!>.<)

Zaias eyed the guy leaving with a sense of pity and some trepidation. He'd been worried about Ali, but she only had baby teeth. ..What'd she have to be worried about??

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit took his newly checked out book to the cafeteria and blindly chose his dinner as he scanned the room for anyone he knew.
He saw huddles of kids either taking a break or done with their treasure hunt search for now, but no Avery or Jordan...or MacDougal. What a douche that guy had been.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:36 pm
(( I feel so needed! >w< ))

Beyond the mirror was a hexagonal room with walls of...mirrors. Yet it was odd; if you looked at them a certain way, you could see beyond. Behind three of the other ones there was only a wall. Behind the one two to the left there was only darkness, and behind two to the right there was another corridor. (( Geez, I hope that actually makes sense to you guys...just think of it as every other side of the hexagon has one of the 'special' things behind it. Yup ))

Jordan decided to not voice one of the thousand quips she could have made at that, and rather just grabbed his arms. She floated up a little, to get him about a foot above 'the darkness'. This guy needs to lay off the puddings. Or the weight room. She flew slowly and steadily forward, the yawning darkness below seeming to creep out at them. She kept her eyes forward, and eventually there was a big wall of some white stuff. Better not be lying... She passed through the wall, Alex in tow, and ended up on the other side of one of the mirrors in the room with the others. She let Alex down nice and lightly and dropped to the floor next to him, taking in a few deep breaths.

The wall behind them turned from showing a corridor beyond to showing a wall, just like the other three mirrors.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:03 pm
"Hey!" Avery said running over to Jordan, bypassing Alex completely.
"Are you okay?" She asked. Peering up at the mirror as the contents slowly faded to blank wall. She wondered if that meant the dog had gone through a mirror and had made it impassable. And whether or not she'd ever get her special book back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias and Ali had sat down to wait. Ali was on the floor paging through a kids magazine on the coffee table (though where it had come from Zaias had no idea.) Zaias just sprawled over his plastic chair. Keeping a keen eye on his sister and the door to the dental office.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:07 pm
"Yeah, I'm okay, just...tired. From carrying him." She laughed, helping to breathe out, and looked over to the other mirrors. "Glad you made it; so where are we?"

Ali was busily engrossed in a 'Which of these things is not like the other', thoroughly convinced that a cow was more out of place than a dragon in a group of animals.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:13 pm
Dr. Sullivan came out of his office with a tray of dental tools that were to be sterilized. He saw Ali and Zaias. "Oh, you guys are here already. Didn't expect you so soon" he said with some surprise.

Alex stood up and brushed his uniform off. He then looked around. "Where the hell are we?" he asked. He also rolled his shoulders. Being carried by his arms made his limbs feel weird.

"I really couldn't tell you" Dr. Stanfield said, also looking at the area around them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:07 pm
Everyone who hadn't moved through the mirror has now done so.
The mirror that had shown the hallway Avery and the others came by faded to show a wall, just as the others had. Now all that was left was...the pitch-black one.

A small voice whispered to the group, Go...go through...

Jordan had to roll her eyes at the typical Alex question. It was nice having Dr. Stanfield to shoot him down in an eloquent manner. "You have any idea?" Jordan asked Avery. Unlike before (( Hint hint )) she didn't notice the voice this time.

Ali stared, her eyes glued to the tools in Dr. Sullivan's tray. She could just barely see a tip poking over the side of the tray. She reached out to hold Zaias' pant leg, and felt immediately better, to a degree.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:19 pm
Dr. Sullivan smiled down at Ali. "Well hello there. We meet again. I remember seeing you around lunchtime hanging out with the student president. Did you have a good time?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:22 pm
"Oh yeah!" Ali said excitedly, brightening. "It was so much fun!" She spread her arms wide to express just how much fun it was. "And I had root beer!" she said proudly.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:31 pm
Dr. Sullivan chuckled. "Well, I hope you brushed your teeth afterward. Did you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:34 pm
Ali's cheeks puffed up. "You bet! And big bro Zais helped, too! Right Zais?" As she got excited about telling Dr. Sullivan all about everything, her and slipped off of Zaias' pant leg, being used instead in the task of being waved around vigorously to illustrate her many points.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm
Dr. Sullivan just smiled. "In all honesty I didn't expect you guys to come until after dinner. I was going to get food and then come back to work on your teeth, but I can wait. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go sterilize these tools" the dentist said and then slipped off to the sterilization room. When he opened the door there were a lot of humming and hissing noises. They died down when the door closed again.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games