Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:00 pm
*smiles at Miss Jessi* Miss Jessi, please watch after Mrs. Miro in there. I think she is very confused. I'm going to try and find her friends she was looking for. Thank you and good evening, Miss Jessi. *nods and exits*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 pm
The evening seemed rather quiet to Daniel, though he suspected that most people were off enjoying the city's night life. He had no doubt though that would probably be a rush of clientle the following afternoon. Squeezing in a last bit of fun before the work week began again. As he came towrds the front lobby, Daniel caught sight of a young woman, slumped on the floor against a wall. Unusual to say the least. Quickening his stride just a bit, Daniel came up to the young woman, though he stayed off a few paces, a hand hanging loosely at his side.

"Uh, excuse me, um, Miss? Are you alright? Do you need assistance?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 pm
:: She shrinks back against the wall when she hears a male voice, then looks up and sniffles ::
MiroIsLost sad

:: after a moment of looking at him, she tilts her head slightly. Suddenly, she snatches off his glasses and ruffles his hair, pulling a lot of it down to the front ::
surprised

:: She tilts her head to the other side and blinks a few times, then points ::
Aren't you that naked guy from the striped lady's place? surprised

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 pm
When his glasses get snatched off, Daniel was ready to recoil, but when the woman spoke up, his eyes suddenly widen in shock. He did remember her. She had been there with Dame, something to do with clothing. And she was right, that was the evening he hadn't checked to make sure he was alone first. He sighed to himself as he slowly shook his head. I certainly do get around don't I?

"Yeah, yeah that was me."

Clearing his throat and straightening his tie in an effort to shift the moment along, Daniel began putting his hair back the way it had been.

"But what about you? Are you okay? What are you doing down there on the floor?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm
Miro was sure it was you blaugh Miro doesn't remember a lot of things too well, but Miro is usually good with faces 3nodding Except for times when she isn't sweatdrop

:: Holding a finger to her lip, she looks to either side of her as if checking for something, even though she isn't, then back at the uniformed guy ::
MiroIsFine 3nodding Miro just got tired of standing blaugh 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm
Daniel followed Miro's gaze as she looked back and forth. He didn't see anyone, or anything out of the ordinary. At her response, he merely raises an eyebrow.

"Well, okay. If you'd like, I can show you to the front lounge, there are plenty of seats in there. Not to mention that usually have small snacks or drinks available."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm
Food is good. Miro likes food 3nodding But Miro just got reminded that they bake little people here sad Miro isn't sure she could eat anything here if they're baking little people since Miro doesn't eat little people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 pm
It was Daniel's turn to look around at the empty hallway. Surely he was being set up for a joke. But the look in Miro's eyes was so sincere and honest that he suddenly realized she had actually meant what she said.

"Wait, I'm sorry. Did you say 'little people'? What do you mean?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:50 pm
You know.... Brownies! They're little people about this big.
:: She holds one of her hands about a foot above the other ::
Or no... maybe this big.
:: She brings her hands closer together, cutting the distance in half, then nods ::
Yeah... this is it 3nodding Sometimes they help people and stuff. There's a clan of them in the forest a bit aways from Miro's hometown 3nodding Miro was told that they made Brownies here with her dark chocolate creme sad Those poor Brownies crying

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm
Daniel just slowly nodded his head as Miro explained her understanding. Once she was done, Daniel tried to put on a soft smile.

"Ah, yes, I see. I can't say I'm entirely familiar with your definition of brownie, something I assure I will look up later, but I'm fairly certain that the food stuff you are referring to contains no sentient creatures. As I understand it, the brownies that Jessi had here the other night, are simply very dense cake. Very dense as I recall."

Daniel swallowed instinctively simply at the memory of the confection.

"They were good mind, just, unexpected."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 pm
oh....
:: Though she gives a slight nod as if she understood, her expression doesn't seem to be one of understanding in the least. ::
Miro likes cake, but not when there's people in it. Pie tends to be less likely to contain creatures so Miro prefers pie 3nodding Do... ninja

:: Her eyes dart around for a moment, then she leans closer to the uniformed man, whispering conspiratorially ::
Do you think they have pie? ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm
Daniel grins at Miro, her behaviour reminding him too much of himself once, though with him it had been pudding.

"I'm not sure, but I bet that I can find out. Or lacking that, I'm sure I could acquire some for you. Are you wanting some? I could see if there's any in the kitchens."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm
{{Ugh. Can't sleep. Neck hurts too much. Hoping my medicine will kick in soon.}}

Jessi was once again filling out paperwork at the front desk. She loved all the activity around her now. AS seemed so lively the past couple of weekends. She absolutely loved it.

Smiling, Jessi put some of the credit card payment receipts onto the metal pick where most payment receipts went.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm
:: Miro smiled widely and nodded enthusiastically ::
Miro would like some pie very much xd

:: Putting her hand on the wall, she pushes herself up and points to the doorway ::
Onward to pie! blaugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:32 pm
Daniel chuckles a little at Miro's enthusiasm.

"Okay, okay. First we get you to the lounge, then I'll figure out something for the pie. Come on."

Heading off for the front lobby and front lounge, Daniel leads the way. As they pass through the lobby area, Daniel notices that Jessi has come back in. Pointing to a door off to the side ahead of them, Daniel shows Miro the way to the lounge.

"Lounge is right in there Miro. I'll be right there."

Walking over to the desk, Daniel gives a small wave to Jessi.

"Hey there Jessi. What're you doing back?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games