Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Will you 𝓈 𝓉 𝒶 𝓎 by my side
Will you
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 me
If I let go of your hand, you’ll fly away and ʞɐǝɹq
I’m scared
, scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ of that

"You and y-your sister would have many chances to...." Varus furrowed his brows, thinking of a word that sounded more modern than what he initially planned to say, "hang out, don't worry. Y-yeah, o-other than classes! I heard there are a lot of clubs, you two could join one together. Q-quidditch might work too, but y-you'll be rivals on the pitch." There was a high possibility of Varus not really understanding what he was saying then. He really only wanted to comfort Ewan, maybe befriend him as well. Were they to be considered friends already? No? Yes? Maybe only mere acquaintances for the night?

Hundreds of thoughts circled around in his mind in an effort to make sense of what was happening. However, the mere mention of a book made his eyes light up, and there was a small smile on his face. "Very. I-I've been surrounded by books for a-as long as I could remember." Varus played with the sleeve of his robes. That wasn't a big information to give away, right? After all, they were in Ravenclaw. A statement such as that was probably a common answer in the house. "You?"

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 you stop time
                                        if this ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ passes
                                        ħ †hðµgh it hadn't → ΉΛPPΣПΣD
                                        I’m
                                        scared, scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ I'll lose you

OOC:

Ember Robinwood

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles arched her brow at Sam, giving him her best imitation of her father's unimpressed-but-totally-screwing-with-you look as she crossed her arms. "What, you mean Slytherin?" she asked imperiously. "My dad was a Slytherin. And my aunt. And most of my godfather's family, although he wouldn't have been one himself, even if he'd attended. His youngest brother was just sorted there, though." Riddles indicated Issac as she spoke, throwing him a quick wave at the Slytherin table. She wasn't trying to be mean, really, but she was sure as hell not going to allow someone to trash talk Slytherin house. Even if it was because they were uninformed. Actually, especially if it was because they were uninformed, because nothing rankled her more than people forming opinions before they knew what they were talking about.

spaceShe flipped her hair over her shoulder, snorting a bit.
                                                  "Anyway, brooding doesn't get you put in Slytherin. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the worst house for brooders. Slytherins are supposed to be ambitious and cunning. That's not exactly something you can do when you've got your head up your rear with a dark cloud hanging over your head." Honestly, if she had to assign 'brooding' to a house, she'd say it was a Ravenclaw trait. Smart people tended to overthink things, after all, especially the type of smart Ravenclaw attracted. But she wasn't about to say that, since apparently it'd just confirm that the hat was 'shallow'.

spaceExpression thoughtful, she pointed out,
                                                  "The hat's enchanted to read your mind," shrugging slightly. "It knows you better than you know yourself, probably, because it's not eleven years old. And anyway, it'd be pretty dumb to stick all the sociopaths into the same house. Lots of murder in the common room late at night." She elbowed him lightly in the ribs, trying to alleviate any tension she might've caused. She knew that sometimes she was blunt, and came off as rude, but she was pretty sure he'd started it this time, anyway.

spaceNico's assertion that all the houses were weird was met with a hum of agreement.
                                                  "All the houses are weird because people are weird," she said with a smirk. "But, Gypsy and Jer adopted you, so I'd say it's right, you fit in with this sort of weird. Artsy, intellectual weirdness. I don't know them that well, but I know them well enough." They'd only just adopted Nico, after all, so there had to be something there. Something must've appealed to the two weirdos. "I don't think that anyone'll be surprised I got Ravenclaw. Although my dad might've been figuring on me being a Slytherin like him. I think I'm a little to, uh, laid-back, for that though." Laid-back here meaning that she didn't like to manipulate people, although her father only did it with the best of intentions, of course. And she didn't feel like she had anything to prove, unlike him and her aunt. Not that either of them did now, but they certainly had felt like they did at age eleven.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                                  wιтн - Housemates
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image
Hayee Ewan Dubhach
Halfblood | First Year | Ravenclaw

"Don't like Quidditch much," Ewan muttered. He twitched and fidgeted. So, Varus liked books. Well. That was to be expected. They were both in Ravenclaw now, weren't they?

"Yeah, I like books," Ewan tried to smile back at Varus, but didn't make eye contact. He liked to see Varus smile. It made his insides feel squishy, like when his parents smiled at him with some level of pride or when he'd get Rhona to laugh. He kicked his feet again and adjusted how he was sitting on his hands to keep his fingers from tapping. How were you supposed to follow up a question like that? Grasping at straws, he asked, "What kind of books do you like?"

Mr Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Will you
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 me
I’m scared
, scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ of that

With the growing awkwardness between two people who are obviously not used to talking to others, Varus gulped. Awkwardness was always a problem with first conversations with strangers, but he didn't expect to feel an entire wave of it. Talking suddenly seemed more difficult to do. "Q-quidditch isn't something I'd p-prefer on doing, either. It's too... intense f-for me," he sighed. Honestly, he couldn't even imagine himself on a broom, zooming off here and there. And the bludgers. The thought of them made him shiver.

"I r-read anything, really. A little b-bit of everything. Hmmm, m-maybe a bit more o-on the nonfiction side, I g-guess?" He nodded to himself. Right. Varus found reassurance in facts. "What about y-you?" He winced, since this was what exactly just happened seconds ago. He tried to add some depth, "Have you t-taken a look at our s-school books?"

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 you stop time
                                        if this ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ passes
                                        I’m

OOC:

Ember Robinwood

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:59 pm
User Image
Hayee Ewan Dubhach

"I like history books," Ewan was able to answer with some level of sureness. Like during the sorting, it was easier to focus on the stories his father had told him and his sister and on the books in his dad's study, the books that he had spent hours lost in while curled up in one of the recliners. He remembered sitting in his dad's lap when he was just little while his father read to him from the thick books. It was easy for his mind to construct vibrant stories and fantasies around those books; it was like he was living them. Was that strange? Ewan didn't say any of this, though, and glanced cautiously at Varus.

"I looked at them. I started reading the History of Magic book," he mumbled the last part. He felt his freckled cheeks heat up with embarrassment. He'd heard History of Magic was supposed to be very boring, but he was loving the book. He hunched his shoulders and ventured, "Have you?"

Mr Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Will you
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 me
I’m scared
, scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ of that

"Ah," he acknowledged with a light in his eyes. History books were indeed fascination to delve oneself into. Varus had a phase with it as well. The muggle and magic history books in a clutter around him as he went through the differences of how muggles and magic folk told the story. Knowing that Ewan had also read their history textbook, Varus grinned at him, giving a short nod. "I've r-read it last year. One of my Dad's c-copies. Read it a-again during the s-summer. Just t-to prepare myself f-for, you know, the school." Reading an entire book like that wasn't exactly something to say out loud. (Arc had called him a nerd and weirdo while reading it.) But he didn't mind. Being in the house of blue and bronze was comforting as he could share—though this particular word made him uncomfortable—stuff like that easily. Simply because the other ones in his house would understand.

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 you stop time
                                        if this ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ passes
                                        I’m

OOC:

Ember Robinwood

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

Ember Robinwood

Dangerous Lover

9,725 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image
Hayee Ewan Dubhach
Location: Great Hall | Company: Varus Heathcliff, Classmates | Mood: Nervous

Ewan couldn't help but grin at him; he couldn't believe Varus had read it not just once, but twice! He tucked his feet under his chair and tried to keep from kicking them again. He'd been told repeatedly by his parents--and by other adults--that he had to sit still and that his fidgeting and tics bothered other people. He remembered his mum scolding him for kicking his feet, tapping his fingers, and bouncing when sitting, concern gripped his stomach. Was Varus bothered by how much he was moving?

He dropped his gaze back to the table and swallowed. He couldn't remember talking to anyone else as much as he'd talked to Varus other than his family. It was difficult to think of what to say next as he focused on trying not to fidget. He chewed on the inside of his cheek before he asked, "Have you read the other textbooks?"

Mr Nightmares

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

everyвody'ѕ goιng тo тнe clocĸworĸ vaυdevιlle
                                              everyвody wanтѕ тo ѕee тнe ѕнow
                                              people crowd тнe door and ѕcreaм and ѕнoυт ғor мore
                                              wнιle мυѕιc and ѕong ғιll тнe aιr

spaceNath wasn't really sure what he was doing when he stood up at the end of the feast. He'd noticed the prefects from the other houses standing up to move the first years, and figured he ought to follow suit. But he'd not really paid much attention to how this whole thing was done in recent years. He wasn't really sure he was leader material, unfortunately, but he'd been named anyway. Hopefully he didn't muck things up too badly. If nothing else, he had a club to run, so getting some first years from point A to point B had better not be too much trouble for him, or he was screwed.

spaceHe sort of wished that he didn't have to do this, but it had been made more or less clear that the new prefects were expected to do it as some weird rite of passage thing, and he didn't want to force it on Lena. That wouldn't be fair. So, when she didn't take the initiative first, he awkwardly cleared his throat, waving at to the table and hoping to get everyone's attention.
                                              "Uh, first years! Eyes on me, uh, please?" He entertained a brief mental image of bashing his own head against a wall. Great start, that. "Uh, I'm Nathaniel Ellerly, you can call me Nath. And uh, over there," he waved in Lena's direction, "is, uh, Lena, Helena Davisson, we're your house prefects. Uh, two of them, anyway. Um, it's about time to head to the dormitories, so, if you could um, finish up your dinner and all that, we'll get going." He rocked awkwardly from heel to toe a few times, waiting until it seemed like all of the first years were standing and moving towards him. With a short wave, he began leading them out of the Great Hall.

тнere were ғoυr мeтal people dreѕѕed oн ѕo ѕнarply
                                              тнey ѕυng and danced a caтcнy тυne wιтн aυтoмaтon roвoтιc eaѕe
                                              тнeιr gυιтar ѕтrιngѕ нυммed тo тнe вeaт ĸepт вy тнeιr тaмвoυrιne
                                              вoιlerѕ мaĸιng ѕтeaм, мeтal gleaмιng, ѕongѕ wιтн a good тυne
                                              тнaт woυld ѕтιcĸ wιтн yoυ all тнroυgн тнe aғтernoon

wнere - The Great Hall
                                              wнen - Sorting Feast 2041
                                              wιтн - Housemates - First Years
                                              - ooc -
                                              Next post will be at The Grand Staircase

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Kungfudemoness

Ember Robinwood

Mr. Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:56 am
User Image

User Image

Will you
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 me
I’m scared
, scared, ѕ¢αяє∂ of that

Varus felt calmer at the new atmosphere—by talking about books, they became more comfortable around each other. He smiled back at Ewan easily as he thought to himself that this was it. A friendship. It was suddenly such a pleasure to be a bookworm. He played with his fingers with the hopes of calming himself down as he felt his heart race with excitement. The gnawing blackness of anxiety stepped down a bit, thankfully. But definitely not for long. He's bound to overthink later; he knew the schedule already.

"I've read them, yeah," he replied quietly. "But not cover to c-cover. Well, e-except history. But t-the others, I've read past half." Varus wondered if Ewan thought that his life was uneventful, seeing as he had so much time to read their textbooks. It was uneventful; living in the middle of nowhere, it's not really surprising. He was about to ask Ewan if he was excited about the classes but the Headmaster had begun the welcoming message. He listened attentively, and gasped quietly when the food appeared. He had gotten terribly hungry while waiting, and no doubt the others were, too. He held his question and ate with gusto.

The prefects took his attention just as he had finished his dinner. Varus wondered how hard the prefects got it. He'd heard the duties from his father, but it was definitely different to see it up close. It looks so... stressful. And social. He shrugged to himself and lined up along with the other first years and followed the older students.

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 you stop time
                                        if this ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ passes
                                        I’m

OOC: sorry it took a while!

Ember Robinwood

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:52 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Ravenclaw!? Well that was unexpected. Kam was more the brains behind their madness. Iggy did contribute idea though. Did the hat mix them up? He likely looked surprised and when he caught sight of Kam again he seemed surprised too. Hopping off the stool he went to the cheering navy blue table. He hoped the seat he was now saving would have a Kam in it shortly. He caught sight of his robes an noticed he had blue and a bird patch. Cool!

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

A Ravenclaw, huh? Well, that would do just fine as far as Jonah was concerned. As he made his way to the cheering table, he noted the new patch and the change in hue of his robes, and you know? He really did fancy the color blue. He was sure that the hat made a good decision for him and mentally thanked him as he took a seat in a less crowded spot beside who he assumed must have been a sixth year chatting away with his friends. There were a few empty seats on his other side and across still, and he was curious what sorts of names and faces would fill them. He had made but one friend on the way to the school thus far, and he hoped Alex would be joining him soon, but if not... Well, he would just have to catch up with him later and befriend his new housemates in the meantime.

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // Great Hall
With // Fellow Ravenclaws
Feeling // Curious
Thinking // It's going to be hard to remember all these names...

OOC:
Open for interraction! ;u;

Username

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:05 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

What? Hufflepuff? But he asked the hat nicely... why did it put Kam in Hufflepuff? They had both assumed completely different houses Iggy thought he was going to get Gryffindor or Hufflepuff and Kam was Slytherin or Ravenclaw...did the hat mix them up? No, it couldn't have. The bloody thing read minds! Kam looked over in confusion and Iggy shrugged a reply of no clue. Sure Iggy knew he was smart but Ravenclaw smart? That was Kam! Right? Kam had an older student that Iggy hoped was making Kam feel better. Iggy was not sure what to do. He had been so excited for school but now Iggy couldn't sit with Kam right now. They would go to bed and not be near the other for once in their lives. Iggy like Kam's weird snore...

[Open for interaction]

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawYoung Menace ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sam yawned after a quiet carriage ride with Will, which was what he felt was boring at best. But then again he was a outdoorsy kind of guy so he'd naturally prefer boats over prim carriages. On one hand, he didn't want Will to be mad at him or anything, but on the other Sam didn't expect him to see him as a friend either. Though things seemed to change as Will was the one who approached him in Hogsmeade... so that's nice. Sam felt that that's one way to know that Will was somehow not annoyed by you. He then sat down far away from his cousin, because he swore to freaking Doctor Strange that if that coddler decided to go at him, he's gonna snap.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( open for interaction ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2043xx
                                                        wнere - Ravenclaw Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - None
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, ι ¢яαωℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕнσяє
                                                  ι ℓєfт му вяσтнєяѕ тнєяє, ι gσт ωнαт ι ¢αмє fσя
                                                  ι ѕυ¢кє∂ тнαт нσт αιя ιи αи∂ яσℓℓє∂ υρσи тнє ѕαи∂
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ вє α мαи

spaceRiddles managed to find Sam as she made her way over to the table, settling in next to him with a small sigh, laying her head on the tabletop. The train, she had decided, was not her favorite form of transportation. Nor were the carriages. When she'd arrived at the platform that morning, she'd simply boarded and cracked open a book, figuring that if anyone wanted her, they could find her easily enough. She wasn't exactly hard to recognize. But then she'd gotten lost in her book, and then she'd fallen asleep in it, quite literally, her face smack in the middle of the pages. At least she didn't drool.

spaceNow, she was groggy and grumpy, and a little hangry on top of it due to not having eaten on the train. Not that she was going to take that out on Sam, though she'd very nearly taken it out on the older students she'd ended up in a carriage with. Honestly what was the point of having so many 'family' members if none of them saved her from herself? Glancing at the head of the table, her nose wrinkled slightly.
                                                  "That's a lot of first years," she lamented. A lot of first years meant a long sorting ceremony, which meant a longer wait until dinner and then bed. She didn't like that. "How was your holiday?" Maybe Sam had some incredibly interesting story to distract her with. One that wouldn't require a lot of input from her, because she was not in the mood for putting forth effort. She just wanted to eat and go to bed, really.

ι ¢σмє fяσм тнє ωαтєя, тнαт ωєяєи'т иσ єαѕу тнιиg
                                                  ιт'ѕ мσяє тнαи иαтυяє, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє му ∂єѕтιиу
                                                  ι ѕтσσ∂ υρσи тнєѕє ℓєgѕ αи∂ нєℓ∂ му нєα∂ υρ нιgн
                                                  ємєяgє∂ вєиєαтн тнє ѕυи тσ ѕтαят α иєω ℓιfє

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2042
                                                  wιтн - Sam
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Julian Galaksylph

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games