Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:30 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ Sixth Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                                        middleof this.
                                                                        And my
                                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase dropped into a seat at the table. The ride had been less awkward than she expected at least. Jojo was acutally pretty nice and they at least had the topic of boys to talk about. What with her meeting that Michael boy over summer and all. She had never really had friends so Jojo was as close as she got to friends for now. At least she hoped Jojo had enjoyed their awkward ride as much as she had. Chase purposely left the spot open next to her in hopes Jojo would sit with her.

She glanced up to try and spot the blonde in the crowd of students entering the hall from the carriages. Though they had grabbed a carriage together, the crowd had split them up. If Jojo didn't join her... she supposed she could sit alone like always. At least she was used to it. If nothing else. Didn't make it any less painful though.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:18 pm
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Sixth . Year ,__ Slytherin

9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

Hand in hand, he strolled down the long aisle separating the house tables until they found the perfect seat and settled in for the long night ahead. The Sorting Ceremony can take hours, or at least it feels like it, but he didn't think he'd mind it so much now since he's here with Micah. While her vision trailed the first years, his trailed down the curves of her blouse, the wrinkles in her skirt and her long, smooth legs curled beneath. ”Huh?!” Practically caught red-handed, Louie wrenched up his gaze and coughed nervously. Then glanced away to try and fight the heat rising on his cheeks when he mustered a half shrug before he finally turned back and said, ”Honey badgers can be very fierce creatures as a matter-of-fact.” Then he paused to shift and readjust himself by crossing a leg over his knee then nodded reassuringly, ”But I have faith you'll protect me.”

Fingers still intertwined in hers, his thumb grazed the back of her hand and massaged in small rhythmic circles. It'd become something of a habit since they started dating (not that he's noticed.) ”Hey, I've... I'd like to ask you something...” Louie blurted out suddenly; it was probably a mistake too. He could already hear the train wreck coming but it was too late to back down now. Still, in a weird way, it almost feels right... It feels... time. Maybe he should've waited until they were somewhere more private, but, who would be paying attention to them anyway? ”My parents' have been asking about you, a lot... And I was wondering,” Louie was stuttering now, this was so ridiculous. Chewing on his tongue, he finally spat the rest of it out with a fierce determination; it was now or never. ”I was hoping you and your family—if you don't have any prior engagements that is—would join my family for dinner one evening during the holiday break...?”

Devlyn Maycry

The Beast and Harlot

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:50 pm
User Image
~ Lusitania "Luci" Kalvin ~
~ Unsorted First Year ~ Muggleborn ~

Another squeak came out as the old musky hat shouted out her house.

"Huffle...Hufflepuff?" Lucitania asked herself as the hat was pulled off and she stood up. She heard cheering coming from her own table. Fay and Fianna were both sent to seperate houses. Though they really weren't friends so it didn't much matter. The small girl brushed her robes off. She quietly strolled over tonher table blushing hard, she could smell food and Luci suddenly realized how ravenous she was. She found an empty spot across from a couple who'd just sat down. The blond haired girl assumed they were together, but she kept to herself hoping all these people wouldn't make her feel as embaressed as she already was.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:06 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

As Hannah walked into the Great Hall, she looked for sign of her cousin among the rest of the black-robed students, but she was as hard to spot as a Snitch in a snowstorm. She wasn't even sure which table to check, for she could just as easily be at the Ravenclaw Table (as she was a prefect) as at the Hufflepuff Table with her boyfriend. When they arrived at their table, and sat down, Hannah was looking around to see which of their friends were already present.

"Well, Advanced Flying, of course; I've got to keep up with everybody else if I'm to make the team again this year," Hannah said with a chuckle, as she answered Emma's question. "I'm taking Ancient Studies, Ancient Runes, Art, Care of Magical Creatures, Cooking with Magic, Healing, Muggle Art and Wandlore. Looks like we'll be in a lot of the same classes together."

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ℱḯґṧ⊥ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| Ṕüя℮♭ł◎◎ḓ

════════════════════════

As soon as he heard the hat speak, Balder had shot off the stool, going over to his mor to give her a big hug. Up until he realized he still had the Sorting Hat still on his head. Sheepishly Balder handed it back, then headed off... straight to the Slytherin table to give Caty and (even though the older boy protested with a squack) Leon a hug before he rushed over to give Bastian a high five. He then proceeded to hug everyone around him, even if he might have tackled Iris to hug her, right before he sat down, excitement thrumming through his body as he grinned at everyone around him. He actually wasn't rejected by the hat! He bounced, then got a look at his mor shaking her head and trying not to laugh. Okay, he might have overdone it a little bit. He didn't care though, he was in Galtvort! He looked next to him, thinking that if nothing else, he could always say hello to his new housemates. "Hei! Jeg heter Balder. Hva er navnet ditt? Or um, I'm Balder. What's your name?" He really needed to rememebr to use English first. He was pretty sure that other than Bastian, Caty, and the rest of his family, no one understood him.

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I'm so excited!
                                              OOC: Sorry about the random hugging. If I forgot to quote you, I apologize >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

mc2

The Beast and the Harlot

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Graydon Ironshield

Grand Master Numero

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHufflepuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLuci, Balder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelieved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓ σ σ к нσω ιт н α ρ ρ є и ωнєи xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxx
                                                          му ѕ ω α g g є я ιѕ ѕ ρ ℓ α ѕ н ι и ', ωαт¢н мє в я є α к ιт ∂ σ ω и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera visibly relaxed when the hat finally called out Hufflepuff, not really caring about the outcome, just glad that it was over. It hadn't really taken that long, but it'd felt like ages. She hopped off of the stool and practically ran to the table that was cheering the loudest, figuring that was the right one. Scanning it as she approached, she recognized a blonde boy who'd been running around hugging people after his own sorting, and decided to sit with him. He seemed friendly enough, after all, and he was near one of the other first years, a blonde girl (and sheesh were there a lot of blondes! She was never going to keep them all straight!). Seemed like a good place to start making friends. Or, well. Continue making friends; it wasn't like being in different houses meant she was going to forget about Ally, after all! She sort of wished they could have been together, but she was never going to be a Slytherin. The dark-skinned girl might not know much about the houses, but she did know that there was no way she belonged anywhere near where her father had been.

spaceThe first year sat down with the two other first years, offering them a smile. "Heya! I'm Kiera Murdoch, but everyone calls me Kiki," she told them. "So, do you guys know anything about the houses? I never really thought to ask my da about it, but now I'm curious." What, exactly, was it that she had in common with these two? If the boy were anything to go off of, maybe it was being friendly? He obviously was, and she knew she was. And hadn't the hat said something like that to her? She didn't really remember, she mostly just remembered it saying "Hufflepuff" really loudly and her being glad it was done. But the girl didn't seem super outgoing like her and the boy, so maybe that wasn't it? Hopefully one of them could explain.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕєє ωιтн єα¢н єνєяу м σ ν є
                                                          xxxxxx ι ℓσѕє ѕσмє т я є α ∂ σи му ѕ н σ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ∂ιмєѕ тнєу ѕтαят ℓσσк ℓιкє ρ є и и ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ωнєи ѕтαи∂ιи' и є χ т тσ му ¢ я є ω

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Grand Master Numero

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah was subtly ignoring the way he was checking out. Mostly because it made her blush, and slightly because it made her want to snog him even more. She grinned when he said she'd protect him. So he had a sense of humour after all! She leaned over to press a gentle kiss to his cheek, before returning to her attention to the sorting. She blinked when he said he wanted to ask her something. She motioned for him to continue and then smiled at his question.

"Well I mean-"She was cut off by the sudden attack hug of a young boy who'd just been sorted. She snorted and smiled gently. "Congratulations Balder." She said, remembering his name from when it was called out. As soon as he'd hugged her though he was off hugging others and she smiled fondly after him. She had never been that excited. She had never been that much of a puff. She had always been jaded by her upbringing and her Slytherin family. It was sweet to see someone so genuinely puff. She finally returned her attention to her boyfriend and shrugged. "My parents have been begging to meet you actually. So I'm sure anything they have planned for holiday break can be rescheduled. Apparently a boyfriend is far more important that anything else. Espsecially a pureblood one." She rolled her eyes at him, but smiled anyways."But uhh.... They think I'm a Slytherin..... so uhhh don't mention my actual house please...." She blushed bright red, and started fiddling with her hair with her free hand.

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image
~ Lusitania "Luci" Kalvin ~
~ Hufflepuff First Year ~ Muggleborn ~

Lusitania watched as Balder was announced as a fellow 'Puff, she clapped a little before looking away only to fell someone suddenly hug her. They were certainly warm, and she was frozen in fear. Everyone here seemed ot be so friendly, not a single one shy but her. But the girl slowly turned only to see it was the, rather cute, blond glasses wearing boy who had just been sorted. She stared at him like a dear in headlights blushing, only to feel him move away and announce himself, in another language at first.

"Uuuuh...mmmh...h-hai, I'm Luci...It's nice to meet all of you." She finally managed to get out, still shell shocked by the embrace he'd given her when her back was to him. She'd decided to address both Balder and Kiki, since they'd both just introduced themself

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ℱḯґṧ⊥ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| Ṕüя℮♭ł◎◎ḓ

════════════════════════

Balder grinned as one of the girls fromt he sorting sat with him, and then proceeded to reach over and hug her too. He hadn't had a chance to do that, and they were in the same house together! While he was still disappointed that he didn't get into Slytherin or Gryffindor with Caty or Bastian, he was certainly not going to neglect his best friends. Which, Kiki was asking about the houses, and he knew quite a bit about them from Lukey and Jer and Iris and Steffi and Bree. He hopped a bit in his seat, thinking as he considered her question. "Well, umm, they all have different traits. Gryffindor's supposed to be brave and courageous. That's the one my bror Lukey and my søster Steffi were in. Then there's Ravenclaw, which are supposed to be clever and creative. My bror Jer's wife and my bror Rhys is in that house. Then there's Slytherin, who are supposed to be cunning and such, which Jer's in as well as my other bror Magni's wife, and then there's Hufflepuff, which my søster Iris and my other bror Kenny's girlfriend Jojo's in with us, they're those two right there, and we're supposed to be hardworking and friendly."

He pointed out Iris and Jojo easily enough, giving Jojo a wave and a grin as he spotted her. He didn't know her that well, but she couldn't be that bad if Kenny was dating her. Which reminded him... "Oh, um, I have a really big family. My mor adopts a lot of kids, and we're all like one big family. I mean, me and Bastian are cousins, and I'm like a bror to my best friend Caty because Kenny's her bror. It's umm, complicated? I'm the first Borson to come to Galtvort though. The rest of my family went to Durmstrang."

When the other first year, Luci, spoke, Balder nodded happily, happy that she seemed nice, if a bit shy. It reminded him of Rhys, to be honest, and he knew that the older male was certainly not one to really talk much. If at all. That was why Balder had learned sign language, after all. However, he figured that if nothing else, he might come off as a bit overexcited, and that tended to scare quiet people. Maybe. "Nice to meet you too Luci. Are you excited about the school too? I am. I can't wait until classes start. Do you think they teach languages here? I think that'd be cool."

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I'm so excited!
                                              OOC: Sorry about the random hugging. If I forgot to quote you, I apologize >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Thor

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Grand Master Numero

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:17 pm
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph had broken away from Levi, Lori, and Tristan, blinking in confusion as he took a seat at his house table. What was Levi even talking about? He knew that Lori was friends with the Slytherin, only because he'd seen the twoof them together. Plus, Tristan's actions seemed more like a jealous boyfriend. He sat up, blinking. Wait, was that what it was? Lori had mentioned experimenting. Maybe she had decided to actually commit to a relationship. But, why was Tristan so jealous then? All Lori had done was go on a date with him during Valentine's Day. She had won the auction, after all. Sighing, he just put his head down in his arms, only blinking in confusion again when some random first year hugged him around the middle. He frowned, wondering who the kid even was before he heard the last name. Oh, that must be Eretria's brother-in-law. Huh. That was different. He sighed, thinking that he should pay more attention to the sorting then. He was obviously missing things, like his cousin's wife's brother being sorted into Gryffindor. Okay, he had way too many relations at Hogwarts. That wasn't even counting the sisters he had, and he still had a suspicion that he probably had more siblings somewhere.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so Tristan's jealous of me going out with Lori on Valentine's Day? Weird.
                                                    OOC: Quoted since I know you two would get a kick out of this post XD
                                                    Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

Essy ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                              Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Hearing Hannah’s list of classes, Emma was happy that she’d have a number of classes with her friend. At least three extra classes which would be great. “Yeah, it sure does.” She agreed brightly with a big smile. When Balder greeted the rest of the table she smiled at him. “Hello Balder nice to meet you. I’m Emma and this is Hannah, we’re third years.” She greeted in return before turning her attention back to the sorting. They had a few new Hufflepuffs to add to the ranks. Hearing Hannah’s sister being called up, Emma looked over to her. ‘Wonder where she’ll end up…’ She thought before the hat called out Gryffindor. “Looks like, she won’t be in Hufflepuff with us after all. Too bad really but I’m sure she’ll like Gryffindor.” She said looking to Hannah.

Status: Looks like Fianna won't be with us.
                                              With: Fellow Puffs... Hannah, Balder

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield
                                              Diamond Wales

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                              A loyal friend like you?
                                              I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                              Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:09 pm

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Sixth . Year ,__ Slytherin

9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

A gulp of cold pumpkin juice cooled the heat that had been rising to his ears while Louie distracted himself with his goblet, and he could tell she was—something—nervous maybe? Or embarrassed? (Girls' can't get horny can they? So that can't be it.) If there weren't so many people, it'd be so much easier to just talk. Or if he wasn't so nervous, for that matter. It was like sleeping on a bed of nails, he was scared any wrong move would just stab and p***k until there was nothing left. And it shouldn't have to feel like this right? Or maybe that's just what love is? A complicated mess that can mug you in a back alley one minute then parade you down the red carpet the next... 'I should really stop listening to mum and her radio soap operas...'

Then someone hugged him and he turned back and cursed, ”What the—“ but it was drowned under the voice of someone shouting in the background over at the Slytherin table. Hell, it was refreshingly good to not have to sit there. If the snakes aren't catty and two-faced, then they're depressed and bitter, and really, who the hell wants to share a dorm with that? The next time he has to hear that Lillantine bloke whinge on about his fiancee or his family one more time—Louie was going to snap. Honestly, it has to be tiring to be so angry all the time, he couldn't even imagine living a life like that. It's not like Louie's life was all rainbows and hugs like that one first year, but whose would be? His vision trailed after the small blond boy, both brows scrunched up and rising in half annoyance and half “what the hell”, but the bloke, Balder, as Micah had called him, was already long gone. Turning back to face his girlfriend, the wrinkles on his forehead deepened. ”What?” Louie blurted out, his grip around her hand had weakened, but he refrained from pulling away. ”What do you mean... I don't understand...” His voice trailed off cautiously, the gears tried to spin in his mind but it was like someone threw a wrench in the cogs and it was all stuck, sputtering in place until he finally asked her, ”Why? I—Why would you lie?” As he considering the notion, he frowned and continued, ”My parents already know... What am I supposed to tell them?” Louie tried to keep calm, and he managed to keep his voice low and even but he couldn't hide the distress on his features. What was so wrong with being a Hufflepuff? Purist reasoning aside, a loyal and hardworking daughter should be the pinnacle of what any pureblooded parent would want, right? Someone to fall in line, do as their told, not double cross, manipulate or try to off you for their inheritance money (or y'know to Azkaban for a claim on the family estate.) But bloody hell. If she's been willing to lie to them for this long, what else has she lied about? Who else has she lied too? No. No, he wouldn't think like that. She had to have a reason—there is always a good logical explanation for everything. Always dammit. Always... Except with magic, and love... and... oh bullocks.

Devlyn Maycry

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah blinked as he got utterly confused, and her blush increased. She had been worried he wouldn't understand. That was why she hadn't mentioned it until now. She didn't want to scare him off with her crazy a** family. She chewed on her lip for a few seconds, not sure how much she should tell him. She stared at her fingers, wrapped in his hand still but he wasn't holding as tightly anymore. It looked like he was thinking about pulling away. She didn't want that. She didn't want him to run away from her just because her family was insane. She thought about it for a moment before deciding what to tell him. She obviously couldn't tell him the real truth. He'd run.

She sighed and brushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear.
                                                        "My parents are crazy. They think anything less than Slytherin is a sign of impurity. Hell they disowned my brother, the only bloody boy in the entire bloody generation for being friends with halfbloods." She stared at him, trying to will him to understand why she lied. "If they knew I was a Hufflepuff I wouldn't have a house, I wouldn't have food. I wouldn't have anything. They'd blacklist me from every ministry job they could think of. "

She shrugged chewing on her lip. She couldn't help it. She couldn't tell him that it wasn't even about that. It was about keeping her heirdom. She couldn't tell him that she had started dating him just to convince her parents of her purity. Its not like she didn't love him now. She did. At least she thought she did. It felt like how love was supposed to feel. She thought. "You can tell your parents the truth... hopefully they'll understand. But if my parents find out. I literally will be homeless and broke....."

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:09 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

The Sorting Feast was going on all around her, but Rider wasn't paying much attention to it. There was a lot on her mind. Firstly, she was worrying about all the N.E.W.T. level classes she was taking. Then she had Quidditch on her brain. She'd spent most of the summer revamping their play book, hoping to win the cup this year. That's when Rider remembered she hadn't selected her vice captain yet. Well, she had, but she hadn't told him yet. She pushed herself up and scooted over to Layton, sitting beside him. "Hey Layton, hope I'm not interrupting. I just wanted to ask you if it was cool if I appointed you vice captain for the team."

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Deviled Dregs

SummerIsles

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker │ Fifth Year │ Prefect

Layton led his girlfriend to one of the few remaining empty carriages and climbed into it, offering his hand to help her up as well. "Ah, I don't know. I suppose we should probably split up for tonight, but definitely get back to our routine tomorrow morning." He grinned brightly as he sat across from her in the carriage, which, before he knew it, brought them both to the castle and the Great Hall. He said his goodbyes to Selina as he made his way to the Hufflepuff table, thankfully making it before the Sorting was completely over and adjusting in his seat a little.

He looked to his side suddenly as Rider sat beside him, which he found a bit weird because aside from Quidditch he had never interacted with her. When she asked to appoint him vice captain, he beamed and nodded. "Of course! That sounds great."

Graydon Ironshield
SummerIsles

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥ Selina Grey ♥

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games