Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:24 pm
@Crab shenanigans:

"Jigoku to it all!" Shouted Kagae as loudly as he could, rasping his throat for what he knew would hurt a lot later.

Kicking over the table in anger Kagae left the tent furious and shouted back as he left.

"Have a blast Hogai! Kami knows I had one. I put some effort into something and this is what happens! Kami Dammit!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 pm
@ Crab Construction:

As Kagae kicks over the table, resulting in {1 banked free raise lost}, he would leave the scuffle and the tent, just as Kuni Kaori was walking up.

"Wh... what's going on in there?!" she would ask, somewhat alarmed. Loud crashes and warrior grunts could be heard from outside the tent.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:46 pm
@Crab destruction:

"Find out for yourself." Kagae snarled as he stomped past to somewhere away from the crab tent and where he once was surveying the fort underneath the shade of the tree. Kagae would stay here for as long as he was not disturbed.  
Keith Valken Lionheart rolled 5 10-sided dice: 8, 6, 8, 5, 3 Total: 30 (5-50)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:25 am
Raganui Minamoto
@Crane/Lion Montage:

He shakes his head. "Focus on your training. Bring that out in your motions. Start slowly and build speed and power from there.'

Awareness/Kenjutsu (katana): 5k2+3

TN for our average to beat = 19

My roll: 17

Seichiro copied Zansen's movements, wondering how he got into this mess...

5k2 +3=19  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:00 am
@ Crane/Lion Training Montage:

Average TN = 18 = Missed by 1.

Total cumulative penalty: -1 to final roll.  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 7 10-sided dice: 10, 10, 9, 1, 9, 4, 8 Total: 51 (7-70)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:18 pm
@Crane/Lion Montage

He shook his head. "Don't copy me, I don't know your training. It's a martial demonstration, present your own skills. Think of it like this, Matsu-san. Trying to prove, without a duel, that you can do better than me. Just don't be in such a rush during training."

5k2+3

TN 14

My Roll: 13  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Agent Sinistra rolled 3 10-sided dice: 10, 6, 3 Total: 19 (3-30)

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:31 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans

Kyumi would silently follow with Omi in tow. Once they arrived, she would look around the room with some curiosity. Once he started speaking, Jiro would have Kyumi's attention.

She'd think for a moment. "Well... Whatever you feel would work best would be fine." She paused after a moment. "Though..." She'd glance over to her attendant. "I'd like it if Omi could be included too..."

Omi appeared to be unaffected by the suggestion. "... If that's what you want." The attendant would quietly answer.

((Rolling Awareness for Training-ness? ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:51 pm
@ Crab Construction Interruption:

Kuni Kaori would raise an eyebrow as she watched Kagae storm off, then she would turn to the tent. And step through.

Kagae would hear shouts all the way at the tree from within the tent. Then a low rumble of the earth. Then some much louder fisticuffs? Then silence for a bit.

After another 30 seconds or so, Kaori, some disheveled and very displeased, would drag out beaten and unconscious Hogai and Susumu, tossing them one at a time into the dirt not far from the entrance to the tent, leaving them there. Clapping her hands clean, she would then turn and re-enter Kagae's tent.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:27 pm
@ Lioness Painting Shenanigans:

"Ggk..." Ide Jiro would sound, gritting his teeth as he froze up. He would slowly turn his gaze to Kyumi, his wince turning into a forced smile. "It's... not what I had in mind, but if it would please the lovely Kitsu Kyumi-san, then it will be my pleasure..."

Code Red Etiquette: 24 + (free) Raise to make it seem like he is okay and fully expected this turn of events neutral

"Well, come on, let us get started. The sooner I immortalize y... the two of you on canvas, the sooner we can win this competition."

Ide Jiro would lead the two women to the room he had set aside for painting, with a large white sheet draped over several crates. An easel, brushes, some jars of paint, and some water, had been set aside on the opposite side of the room. Jiro would gesture towards the covered crates.

"If you two ladies will take a seat, we can begin. I'm not sure if any of you have been painted before, so a steady posture would be appreciated. The less movement, the better. Now," he started explaining, as he moved to one side. He would gesture towards one side of the set-up he had improvised with open hands, stating, "Kyumi-san, if you sit here, and turn to the left with your hands on your lap, I'll see how that pose looks. Omi, if you sit to this side and turn to the right, I think that will be the pose I'd like to try first."

Since motionless will be required, Kyumi and Omi both will be required to roll me Awareness/Meditation rolls, paired with Ide Jiro's Awareness/Artisan: Painting rolls. Assume Omi is untrained in meditation and has an Awareness of 2.

Jiro's first roll: 2, 3, 7, 8.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 pm
OFFICIAL NOTICE

The training/preparation posts must be complete by Friday, 10pm EST.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh rolled 3 10-sided dice: 3, 4, 6 Total: 13 (3-30)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:31 pm
@Crab construction Interruption:

Hearing the strange noises Kagae's interest and worry rose and he slowly came out of his angry mood. Rising from his brooding position he slowly and cautiously returned to the tent area glancing at the two unconscious bushi outside before entering. He took a quick look around the tent to guess what had happened before asking.

(3k3 perception: 13)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:24 pm
@ Crab Construction Interruption:

As Kagae made his way back to the tent, he would walk past unconscious Hogai and Susumu, eyes spiraling with little lumps on their heads. Walking through the flaps, Kuni Kaori would be righting a knocked over table, huffing as she sat upon the mat. In addition to the mess, there would be fragments of stone scattered about, as if she had cast a spell invoking the Earth Kami inside.

As Kagae assessed the damage, he would figure he's lost four of his eight free raises. But most of it was just disarray due to the tussle that just happened, and it could perhaps be recovered.

"You know, Kagae-san, I have half a mind to give you the same treatment as Hogai," Kaori grumbled. She rubbed her puffy left cheek, glaring at the Kaiu. "You could have warned me that they were fighting. Susumu punched me in the face when I tried to split them up."  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Agent Sinistra rolled 6 10-sided dice: 5, 9, 8, 7, 9, 7 Total: 45 (6-60)

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Kyumi smiled, and looked relieved that he had agreed with her suggestion. "Thank you, Jiro-san." She and Omi would both head to the crates and take their assigned poses.

Once they had started, Omi began to watch their painter with interest, while Kyumi appeared to be lost in thought.

((Kyumi: 4k3 = 8, 7, 5 / 20; Omi: 2k2 = 9, 7 / 16 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Average Roll: 12 + 20 + 16 / 3 = 16

Ide Jiro would look thoughtful as he placed the first initial strokes, moving to set the base outline of the two women. Though, after several minutes...

"Kyumi-san... you seem down, and you keep looking away. I need you to keep your attentions forward, like Omi." Despite how critical it sounded, he did offer a soft smile to the Kitsu.

Jiro's first roll: 3, 4, 7, 18.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Agent Sinistra rolled 6 10-sided dice: 5, 8, 5, 6, 10, 3 Total: 37 (6-60)

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Kyumi looked a bit startled when Jiro spoke. It apparently brought her back to reality. She gave him an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, Jiro-san... I'm just a little... preoccupied. I'll try to do better..." She'd readjust her pose and would force a smile before doing her best to do as he'd asked.

Omi would glance over at Kyumi for a moment, doing her best to move as little as possible, as if trying to perceive exactly what was going on with her mistress. However, she'd just as quickly return to her original pose when it looked like Jiro was about to begin to paint again.

(( Kyumi: 5 , 5 , 6 = 16; Omi: 10, 3 = 13 ))  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games