Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 490 / 490
Stamina: 70 / 70

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi walked in behind Ryoku and Sacreia, the small Yamanaka quite bored with their assignment and hoping the next one would be filled with, at the very least, a better chance at keeping awake than it was guarding the gates. There seemed to be a new arrival in as well, though things seemed to be getting crowded in Ibara's office now that the mysterious attackers of the village had gone for now.

Standing next to Ryoku, Kirumi bowed her head to the Hokage again and then nodded along with his points. "There were no signs of any mysterious or dangerous activity. Our mission is accomplished. Do you have any more tasks for me or us, Hokage?" The young genin asked while hoping there was something else to do.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Chakra Pool: 1080/1080
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: 1080/1080
Sage Chakra:--/285

XXXXX Ibara waited patiently for Ryoku to finish his spiel then spoke "Thats fine, feel free to teach as many of the younger shinobi as you wish. Also before you leave well after everyone else leaves stay here, I need to speak with you privately." He nodded to Kirumi. "There is plenty to do around the village. For example, I am pretty sure my shop is still in..." Ibara paused. "My... shop..." Ibara visibly shaken for a moment pulled himself together "My shop needs repairs, I haven't recieved any reports of the completion of that task." Ibara turned in his chair and spoke telepathically to Ryoku "You've done well, i'm going to send you on a few more tasks then I wish to extend to you the privilage of becoming Konohagakure ANBU." Ibara smiled with his back turned to the group of shinobi in the room knowing that this news would come as quite a shock to Ryoku. "Either way as ANBU you will not be permitted to leave the village without my permission or without your mask worn, so I am going to grant you permission to head to Takumi one last time before you become an ANBU." Ibara leaned back in his chair and slightly rocked in it as his mind began to wander. This was bad, very bad, why didn't he think of this sooner.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Kanchi Shisutemu Jutsu [ Sensing System Technique ] :: Rank C :: -15 Chakra
Annoyance :: Rank E :: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 53

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

TheRealKiru
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi understood Ibara's break of his normal behavior. The Yamanaka family placed great pride in their flower shops and having one destroyed would count as a personal affront to any member. But this was the Hokage's shop, which probably meant is was very personal now. "If it is still under construction, Hokage, I shall volunteer myself to assist help any way I can. I understand how precious your clan's shops are." She said, bowing her head once more while looking towards Ryoku, wondering where he planned to go next. "I enjoyed training under you. I look forward to our net meeting."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia walked to the door of the Hokage's office. After hearing about the much need of rebuilding of the flower shop she decided to offer her assistance as well. Knocking on the door first she announced herself. "Pardon me Lord Hokage, just me Sacreia Tosigowa reporting that my team and I have finished the mission at the gates, Also, might I add, with Ryoku's help I learned a few moves while doing so." She then smiled slightly bowing. "Also I overheard you talking about your shop needed repairs, I would be glad to offer my services." She then looked to Kirumi and smiled. Leaning towards her she semi whispered. "I enjoyed working with you, and wouldn't mind working with you in the future." She had no idea what came over her but this change was feeling pretty good from her former style of dealing with others.

TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:47 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Konaha | Jounin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 450/450 | Stamina: 470/470~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 3688 / AC: 10800
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku took a step back in astonishment learning of his promotion to Anbu. His thoughts drifted to that of his brother and wondering if he would gain access to the files that he could read about his brother. Finally being able to determine if he was killed in action or just hiding from his family. He asked t he Kage to be sure of the rules. 'I can still visit and see family and people I know correct? I wouldn't be banned from contact with them would I.' Trying not to sound like he was ungrateful for the position. 'Thank you for this, it is a great honor.'

Hearing the two that had gone with him during the gates mission he smiled some, considering they had actually gotten along well. "I'd be happy to work with the both of you again as well. You both handled yourself great."
Ryoku waited patiently by the window of the office to see what else he had to tell him and have him do. 'Anbu... wow I cant believe in such a short amount of time.' Looking over his gear he thought to himself a bit. 'This all wont due, not for Anbu.'

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara responded quickly and without much thought into it. "Yes, repair the shop also I need you to tell me if my father is in the shop or anywhere around the shop. He should be as he keeps the shop while I'm not there." Ibara paused and looked at Ryoku and sent telepathically "Yes, you may maintain contact with your family, but, you may not speak of any missions or even let them know you're in ANBU. Do you understand? Breach of this will cause serious consequences." Ibara turned his attention to the other two as they spoke of working more together. "Well that's a given, you're both in the same squad after all." Ibara looked sternly at Ryoku and waited his response.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

TheRealKiru
Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:12 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Understood sir.' Even though he had desired to tell his parents of his achievement it seems that he would have to bury the desire. But this also showed that his older brother had no reason to go and disappear like he did. Wondering about the status of his brother he thought he could possibly look into it at another time.

Blinkkyz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi nodded in response and departed to Ibara's shop.

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 965/965 xxxxx stamina || 265/265 xxxxx rank || Chuunin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi thought for a few minutes, barely noticing the people coming and going as he was thinking. It appeared that he had completely fazed out for a few moments. "Sir, I understand you are extremely busy and well, most Hokage's tend to have an assistant to help them with the busier times. If you are looking for one, I would have no problem helping you." He'd say after he was done speaking. "Also, as you may know, I want to run the hospital and make sure that it is being properly ran. Becoming a chuunin was the first step towards this goal and the next step would be to become a Jounin. Is there a way I can get promoted?"

O.O.C: Sorry for the lateness. I have been busy lately studying for exams.
Quotes:

Blinkkyz

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:08 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Ibara's clone looked back to Ryouichi as he finally spoke up after just standing there for quite some time seeming to be zoned out. "I see, well I already had someone in mind for the aide de camp role. As for the promotion to Jounin that is granted. The only caviat for that is you must go to the academy and spar someone. I believe he'll meet you at the entrance to the academy. He wants to see how you have progressed in a combat role." The clone paused. "As for the hospital head position.." The clone shook its head. "I need my shinobi out in the field I cant afford one to remained cooped up in the hospital we're seriously hurting on that front we lost quite a few good shinobi over the last few months." Ibara watched as Kirumi departed heading off somewhere during his conversation with Ryouichi. "Is that all Ryouichi-kun?" He turned his head toward Ryoku. "Head home get some rest first thing in the morning I want you to meet Ibara at ANBU HQ." He said this telepathically to Ryoku. "Have a good evening." Ibara smiled and waited for the responses from the shinobi in his office.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Brooystart
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:34 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listening for a moment as Ibara explained to Ryouichi, but the fact the he was now a Jounin as well was a good thing. More strong ninja was much needed, not to mention one of the medical nature. Nodding to Ibara as he told him to make his way back to the Anbu HQ in the morning. This suits him fine because it will allow him to tie up some loose ends he had arranged between now and then. "Until then Sir. Excuse me." Ryoku passed his way through the others in the office giving them slight nods of respect along the way. Ryoku made his way out of the office and down the hallway towards the exit of the building. Wondering what Chloe was up to all this time. Making his way towards the academy to see how shes been.

*Exits to Academy*

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

brooystart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia noticed Kirumi and Ryoku leave. Thinking to herself she started to wonder about herself, like what was her real plan in all this. Without really letting her mind fully wander off she shook her head not realizing the Hokage probably saw this and he probably had asked her a question or something, but for now she didn't care she had a mission to help Kirumi fix the flower shop. Looking at the one guy that had entered earlier she nodded in a hello and also a good bye as she passed him heading out the door pulling her headphones over her ears and turning on her music. Pulling her hood now over her head to cover the headphones she made her way out of the office and towards the flower shop.

brooystart

Blinkkyz

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:19 pm
Blinkkyz

align=left]

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:17500 |-| 7800

User Image

Shikatsu quickly yet quietly jumped across the rooftops to the Hokage's office. He heard that the role had been passed on and he wanted to meet the new Hokage. He gets to the roof of his office and climbs down to the main part and knocks on the door. He usually wouldn't but seeing as he didn't know him yet he figured he would be nice.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:25 pm
_________________________________________________User Image
chakra || 965/965 xxxxx stamina || 265/265 xxxxx rank || Chuunin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi would nod a bit as he got the requirements for his promotion. He'd smile a bit then form a handseal. "Thank you Lord Hokage." Ryouichi would say to the Hokage before he disappeared in a poof of smoke.

Quotes:

Blinkkyz

Quote:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:01 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

XXXXX Hearing the knock at the door at the exact moment that Ryouichi left Ibara's clone let out a soft sigh. "Yes, enter." The stream was never ending and possibly Kirumi and Ryouichi were correct. Ibara would need an assistant after all. Ibara himself hated the idea of taking a shinobi out of the field to assist at the office but it may very well be a necessity soon. Ibara watched the door for the next entrant to come in and require his assistance or what ever the person had come to do. Ibara recognized the chakra but couldn't quite put a face to it. "Hn." Ibara said quietly waiting for the person to enter.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Kiropertain1

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games