Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:09 pm
( sorry for the late reply x.x parents are away for vacation so I'm taking care of my brother and such. )

Right infront of Kiri, a spear shot up from the ground, narrowly missing her, before falling back into the ground. Similary, all around them, several spears were shooting up into the air before falling back into the ground, over and over.

The endless desert was starting to act odd, as the sand began to shift, trying to suck the ninja into a whirlpool that was forming.

As Kin mentioned civilians, people started to fade itno view, walking around, as if the two weren't really there or simply weren't noticed. The odd thing though, is they didnt' have any faces.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:17 pm
Tayu stumbled, losing her balance as the sand shifted so suddenly. A bird's screech sounded above them, and talons grabbed the back of Tayu's shirt as Kita pulled her off the ground. Tayu reached up to channel some of her chakra into the bird. "Kita, grow!" she commanded, and the already-oversized bird grew large enough to carry five people on his back. Tayu flipped herself up onto the bird's back and reached down for Kikou and Kohane. "Guys, grab on!"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:26 pm
"Holy crap!" Zane shouted. Apparently spears were popping up at random times and places now. "Kiri, I think we might be going in the right direction, got any ideas on how to avoid getting skewered here?" Zane asked sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:08 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

"Just one. Stay close to me." Kiri said, forming hand signs quickly. A breeze began, slowly at first, but quickly gaining speed and strength. It tugged at Kiri and Zane, tossing their toss playfully before expanding to leave them in the eye of the storm. "Hopefully this will catch the spears as they rise and toss them away." She started forwards carefully, keeping an eye on the ground. The windstorm wouldn't help with any spears that rose up in the center.....

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:11 pm
Kikou reached out for Tayu's hand to grab it his feet being dragged into the shifting sands  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:14 pm
Tayu grabbed hold of Kikou's hand and pulled him up onto the bird's back. "Kohane, jump on!" she yelled to the other girl, who was still on the ground.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:38 am
"You were saying about villagers" Kyo said looking at the ones moving towards them. It wasn't until they got close he noticed what was odd. None had a face all simply blank slates."Dolls" Kyo muttered looking at each one of them as he kept his spear out. As they moved kyo simply passed by them turning to keep from touching them. "I think we should look around for clues. If this going on unnoticed continues it will be helpful" he said looking over to Kin.

Stumbling as the sand suddenly started to shift Kohane kneeled for only a second before shifting the chakra to her feet to help balance. It was like walking ontop of water each granule of sand moving to try and pull them in. Looking to Kita and Tayu Kohane jumped up grabbing the ninja's arm before swinging herself up onto the back of the bird.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:06 pm
Tayu grinned. "Nice jump. Any idea what's going on?"

Kin frowned, watching the dolls. They moved like puppets; disconcerting. "I doubt they'll notice us," she muttered. "Good idea."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:20 am
Zane nodded and stuck close to Kiri, making sure to keep and eye out for any spears that might pop up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:04 am
Spears continued to shoot up in the safe area of the wind storm, each moving closer and closer to Kiri and Zane's location.

The sand whirlpool began to reverse, the sand building up higher and higher in the air before it became a tidal wave, attempting to crush and bury the ninja's and their flying bird.

One of the dolls suddenly grabbed Kyo by the arm as he attempted to walk away. It's grip was tight, painfull even. and it just stared at him with it's non existing eye's. As it did so, all the other faceless civillians stopped, turning to look at the two ninja.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 am
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri tightened the whirlwind as close around them as she dared. She continued walking forwards, not wanting to risk staying in place. That was just asking for the spears to center in on them like sitting ducks.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:06 pm
Tayu cursed and performed a rapid series of hand signs. Flame Wave! Using multiple fireball jutsus in succession and the wind from Kita's flapping wings, she created a wave of flames that, if it worked, should halt the wave of sand by melting it into glass.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:22 pm
"Yea seems you were wrong" Kyo said spinning as the doll grabbed him. As he did he placed his hand on it's wrist thrusting his rear into the dolls hip and doing a strong hip toss slamming the doll into the ground on it's head before breaking it's grip. Standing up kyo spun his spear up to his back as he looked around. From the stance he was in he easily had the area up to a five foot radius of him in range of an attack from the spear. "Kin don't let them touch you I don't trust what these things are" Kyo said looking to the higher ranked ninja.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 pm
Kin's hand had gone to her shuriken when the doll grabbed Kyo. She nodded, taking both giant throwing stars from her back and setting them spinning around her hands as she slid into a wider stance. "Nor do I."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:01 pm
Zane continued to move with Kiri, having lifted up his headband so he could use his Sharingan to pick up any movement before the spears had a chance to skewer him and Kiri.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games