Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm

((Well, heart; singular. I only got through spring and had to go the day before the Firefly Festival. I was looking forward to that too, it sounded pretty. D: Which reminds me. *goes to look up HM: AP tips* Such as how to make perfume and how one asks people out to the festivals. Or does that require a higher friend value too? >.<;; ))

'...If I had eyes, I'd be rolling them right now.'
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:58 pm

{Put two or more flowers in the mixer/blender in order to make perfume. The more valuable the flowers, the more valuable the perfume. One of the best gifts you can give Julius is shining perfume. Also, you have to have three hearts with someone in order to take them to a festival with you. Just talk to them the day before and they'll pop the offer up.}

Milly sighed softly to herself, feeling pretty miserable at the moment. Already she was off to a terrible start. She didn't bother apologizing, since she'd only make things worse.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:09 pm

((*snaps fingers* Drat! No watching the fireflies with Julius for the first year for me then....v.v Well, unless I stalk him constantly and shower him with gifts like a desperate little clingy girl. XD And you do realize I'm probably just going to use you as my Animal Parade wiki now, right? XD Because I managed to start the little 'Cooking with Chase' scenes and can't seem to make anything besides Decent Sashimi....))

'This is a magical pregnancy, so I'll only be in here for a week at most, correct?' Daemon inquired, already feeling cramped and icky.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 pm

{Feel free to. XD Also, for the firefly festival, you can watch them alone. There's also always next year if you miss it.
As for the sashimi, you need more valuable fish. Try fishing at Toucan Island, if you can.}

Milly nodded. "Yes, that's true." she answered, keeping a slow pace as she headed towards the dock town. She then offered a small smile and joked, "At least it isn't nine months, right?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 pm

((I figurred. And I guess buying bonito from Ozzie doesn't count then? XD ))

'Good. Sooner I'm free again, the better.'

((Who else can't wait to see Milly realize she's giving birth to her jackhole demon father? biggrin *raises hand*))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:33 pm

{XD Also, yes, you can buy them from Ozzie. However, if you do, you're spending extra money when you could just as easilly catch them yourself. Lol! This ought to be interesting...}

"Again? What do you mean by that?" Milly asked, giving a puzzled look.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:36 pm

'Oh, you never were the brightest girl...' Daemon said. 'Love of women? Lap of luxury? The name 'Daemon'? Isn't any of this ringing a bell in that pretty little head of yours?'
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Milly thought for a moment, piecing everything together after a moment. She held a shocked expression on her face for many moments before she finally said, "I don't know whether to get an abortion to spite you for all you've done or to be overjoyed that I have the chance to let you live and spite you still." Clearly, she was still mad about his conduct towards her - although Milly couldn't say by any means that she truly hated Daemon.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:48 pm

'Well you have to let me live, don't you? Some Hell's Court business or some such?'
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 pm

"That's only if you're born a girl." Milly said flatly, glaring down at the ground as she walked along now. "Not that it matters, since either way you are just going to find ways to walk all over me then screw me over at the most critical point in time - like you love to do so much." she hissed, clenching her teeth now.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:05 pm

'Glad to see you're actually learning after all.' Daemon said rather smugly.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 pm

"Suicide or abortion is sounding much nicer right now." Milly said darkly, stopping in her tracks right now. She was in the forest, not near any other human being, so chances were if something happened she wouldn't be found until it was too late. "Okay, Daemon, let's strike a deal. If you can give me a good reason as to why I should let you live, despite it all, I'll forget any of this ever happened and continue with life as normal. If you can't come up with a suitable answer, I'll kill us both - right here, right now."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:18 pm

'Now what of your poor mother? And every other female in your family that would be affected by your death? I doubt that angel would take it very well either.' Daemon said, for lack of any decent answer.

((*sort of nudges toward SMWtV* >.>))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:31 pm

{Sorry. >.< I'll post there after this one, okay?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:36 pm

((It's fine. Sorry to nag. ^^;; ))

'Now let's not be too hasty here. Are you sure you'd be willing to kill yourself just to get rid of little ol' me? Isn't there anything you still have to do in life?' A hint of worry broke through in Daemon's voice. He was running out of methods of coming back, unless some other girl in need of asexual pregnancy ate an Eden's Apple back at the ruins, and even then that was only if he was lucky to survive Milly's suicide.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games