Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:48 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin stepped back and slid her wand into her back pocket. "I--sorry. You scared me." She apologized. She hadn't done it on purpose. Well, she did, but since what happened it was a reflex. Cait watched silently as he picked up his broom. She wasn't going to try out this year. She wasn't sure she'd be able to get through a game without losing track of what would be going on, or if she'd break down crying. Caitlin watched Grace when Sam asked about her. She didn't want her lashing out and hitting him...Or biting him for that matter.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:48 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien

Marina stood near the train, not wanting to venture forth into the crowd. She didn't feel like being chatty with her classmates right now. She noticed Ada and Michelle nearby but stayed where she was. Damien, Ada, and Michelle together in one place could only bring trouble. She sighed and stared up at the dark sky. It reflected her mood. She was a little happier to be back, however.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:53 pm
Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff Sevlcond Year
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: It's great to be back!
With: Chloe and David

Newlyn reveled in the air of excitement and apprehension around her. She turned to the siblings beside her. "Are you nervous, David?" she asked curiously. "It's all a lot better after you get sorted."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Concerned.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam scratched his head as his girlfriend... was she still his girlfriend... apologized. "I'm sorry too. I should announce myself. I..." Sam couldn't find words and simply shrugged. He threw a glance at people getting off the train, then back to Cait. "So, uh, how are you doing now?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

As soon as Amanda stepped into the hall of the train, she was getting pushed towards the entrance by all the students who were pouring out. "Watch it," she threatened to a first year boy after being nudged. Getting on her bad side was not something anyone wanted to do, especially if they were younger than the fourteen year old.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:57 pm
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell was portkeyed right to the station just as the train began to pull up. She smiled glad that she hadn't missed the arrival and just a bit sad that she hadn't been able to ride. But it was part of her punishment and it was the last of her punishment so she handled it with care. She stood on the platform as the first students stepped off and a large grin came gliding onto her face-the first in months-when she saw Marina stepping off the train with Damien behind her. Her grin widened when she saw the boy because it meant they had finally put things behind them. As she was walking over to them she stopped and saw Caitlin talking with Sam and waiting until she caught the girl's eye to give her a soft smile and wave before mouthing "We'll talk later! Glad you're back!" When she finally reached her friend she couldn't contain herself any longer and hugged her ginger friend. "Mari! I've missed you since being locked up in the Loch. I hope your parents weren't too haggard on ye because of what we did. An' I hope they'll still allow us to keep talkin' after what happened too." she said with a tiny bit of desperation.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Marina and Damien | Feeling: Thoughtful | Thinking: I hope they do! | OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron loosely held onto Elli's hand as he stepped out of the compartment. That was a mistake considering all of the students who pushed in every direction separated him from his friend. "Bloody hell," he muttered. Looks like I'm meeting her outside, he thought as he walked towards the exit. When he finally escaped the claustrophobia he experienced inside the Hogwarts Express, he stood against the wall of the train and stayed out of the other students' ways.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Cain leaped from the train and planted his feet firmly on the ground. Boy, this uniform was itchy and uncomfortable. Oh well. It was what he could afford, so he had to wear it. He turned around to greet his sisters, only to find that his hands were empty. "Uh oh... Lost 'em." he muttered to himself. Standing in a clear spot where he was visible, he waited for his sister's and Luke. But, then again, how would they not find him? He could practically be seen from space with the color of his hair.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Stepping from the train, Kat breathed in the sweet evening air as a small chill blew past her. She stepped to the side, allowing her girlfriend access to the platform. "Here we are, babe. Oh, I see Sam!" Kat said and looked to her girlfriend.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:06 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Wah... oh... I guess I fell asleep.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien followed Marina off the train and looked at the school, a faint smile coming to his lips. He was glad to be back, and to be out of that bloody tomb of a house. His father acting all friendly and his mother being a terror had shaken him up a bit, and he was glad to be away from it. He glanced to Marina, and noticed her looking at Ada and Michelle. He fought to keep a scowl from his face. Those two... ugh. But, Marina was friends with them, and he had no say in the matter. "If you want to go talk to those two you can. I'm used to being by myself. I don't need you over here with me, and I won't follow you and cause trouble." He really hadn't meant for that to come off so rudely. He sighed. That passive aggressive attitude was another thing he'd gotten from his mother. Bad habits, all of them. He needed to work on those...

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))
So, I totally posted Damien at the same time as Marina on the train, so we're both telling each other we've arrived and waiting on one another XP

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:06 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle chuckled as her friend told her she'd scare someone with all her sneaking around. That was half the fun of it. She rolled her shoulders when asked about her summer and smirked. "My summer was.....interesting."Interesting was indeed a good word for it. She glanced at Ada before going into a brief description of what had happened over summer."Students were kidnapped, I joined up with Ronyo, Tay, and some others and rescued them, then I went to stay with Tay the rest of summer, so I haven't been home at all or seen Vincent and Olyvia since last summer. I got about a million letters from them which I ignored and through these letters found out my aunt and uncle that I didn't know had been murdered and that my cousin Gracie was hurt badly but lived. "
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus got off the train and yawned he managed to get a few hours of sleep on the way here. It was good to be back, grabbing his bags and looked for some people he knew. He was wondering how Gracie was doing he read what happened to her parents and was worried on how she was doing.
User Image

Xistund

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Second Year
Unsorted First Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

“I completely agree with you there.” Chloe replied as she followed Newlyn off the train. David followed behind her for the most part a little nervous about the sorting. Looking up at Newlyn he tried to had his nerves. "Me... nervous no way..." David replied trying to act it up. "Yeah right he's afraid he's going to end up in Slytherin." Chloe stated trying to get back at him for last year. "Am not!" he retorted back at her crossing his arms.

Chloe just shook her head. "Take it easy Newlyn's right after the sorting you'll feel ten times better." she said backing up Newlyn's case. "Just do me a favour and find some friends so you won't be bothering me." she told him. "I will that's the easy part." David answered her trying to make it sound like it was the easiest thing in the world.

With: David, Newlyn

With: Chloe, Newlyn

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin shook her head, "No. It's my fault, I shouldn't have pulled my wand like that." She said, sort of getting used to taking the blame for things. Maybe it was because she blamed herself for most of the things that happened. "I'm alright, I suppose. Just a little tired..." She said with a shrug. She hadn't gotten much sleep lately. She noticed Nell waving at her and mouthed something. Cait was never good at reading lips, so she simply nodded and waved.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana, her arm looped with Katrina's, followed her girlfriend off the train. She looked towards Samuel before exchanging a look with Kat. She wasn't sure what to think right now as she barely even knows enough to convey an opinion.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games