Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:10 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot scoffed. "Besa mi culo, bruja! No me voy sin mi arma." (kiss my a**, witch! I'm not leaving without my gun.) The police officer who had cuffed Deadshot struggled to get the outlaw mercenary moving made no such progress. Eventually, the officer used force, which in turn left Deadshot beating up the officer. Even with his hands behind his back, the mercenary was still very dangerous. Deadshot knocked out the police officer and glared at Raven while more police surrounded Deadshot. "Tell ya what. I'll stop making a fuss if you get my gun back. Your little creation there disarmed me and left on the balcony before the bomb went off." The merc then looked back up at the building, it's roof becoming a towering inferno. "Go grab my gun, and I won't cause any more trouble...scout's honer."

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

(Shinging's right. Raven doesn't have that power. She is, however, very intelligent and multilingual. I don't remember which languages she speaks but I do know she doesn't speak Japanese. XD I left the translations in parenthesis. I remembered being a previous RP where two character spoke French and gave no translations. Sorry.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm
((Knowledge absorption in general includes language absorption as far as I know...sorry if I confused you guys. I know language absorption is Starfire's.))

The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven showed no reaction to Deadshot's comment, but his holster with the revolver in it came floating down from the balcony and hovered in front of another officer, who grabbed it with a wary look at Raven. It had been years since anyone had seen her, and the dark heroine hadn't had the public's full trust in the first place, so the officer's wariness made sense.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:43 pm
Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Deadshot gazed happily as he watched his signature weapon come floating down from the fiery inferno. The appeared unscathed, which was good, but Raven didn't give Deadshot his gun outright. The merc sighed. "Fine. A deal's a deal." Deadshot turned around and headed for the back of a police car. I'll just get it when I bust out. The police were very cautious around the merc. They carefully walked behind him, weapons at the ready. Deadshot offered no resistance however as he simply entered the back of the police car. "Tell your daughter, that we'll meet again." The fellow officers then shut the door on Deadshot and drove away.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:01 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

When the bombs went off, Jenos fell over, once the rumbling was done and the building was still intact. Jenos breathed a sigh of relief and went back to his, now simplified task of evacuating the building. I wonder if it was Snow, her mom, or someone else that took out the bombs. Jenos thought to himself as he ushered an elderly couple out of their apartment and to the stairs.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:30 pm
All that glitters is not gold...

Once Deadshot had stepped inside the police car, Mr. O remotely shut it off. He had seen just about everything he had wanted to be seen. Well, just about everything. Two of the five Titans were not present for the battle with Deadshot thus possibly decreasing his performance by allowing him to get cocky. Then again, Mr. O knew in advance Deadshot was cocky. He was young and brash mercenary looking for work that paid well. As part of the deal, Mr. O did agree to bailing Deadshot out of jail, but of course, not by normal means. "I suppose I'll have to contact an old associate of mine." The big businessman said as he leaned back in his fine all leather office chair. Mr. O stood up and looked outside from atop his company building. The afternoon sun shined through the giant glass pane windows. "Perhaps an exchange can be made for a cheaper bargain..." Mr. O then went to his desk picked up his office phone and dialed for the operator. "Yes, operator, I'd like to be directed to the International Bee Union. Password? Ah, yes. Laufeia..Yes I'll hold." The line then began to play elevator music. "I really hate these kind of songs."

But nevertheless, it belongs to me. Just like everything else.

(To the HIVE! *Batman transition swirl!* )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:41 pm
((The batman thing probably made me laugh more than it should have))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 am
Cryogon, though still hurting, followed Arcana as they evacuated the building. He had just finished getting a single mother and her two children out of their apartment, as well as a pair of college girls. The girls appeared concerned for Cryogon's current state, but he reminded them to worry more about themselves for the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:59 am
"Never understood why it is officers go to such above and beyond level's at times to try and fight a battle they can't win" Brink muttered to himself as he was heading back towards his apartment the money now having been stashed in a back pack and his clothing changed and the others ditched somewhere else. He didn't need cops coming to where he stayed and messing the place up he had just started to come to liking it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:29 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Well, that's all of them, lets go home and get a sandwich." Jenos said cheerily as he headed outside to see what was going on.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 am
In order to secure a faster way out, Cryogon used what mana he had to form an icy slide that constantly stayed in front of him as he slid down the staircases, then out the door, luckily landing right next to the car. He wasted no time in climbing in the car and blasting the A/C on its coldest setting. He needed something to help him re-energize, and that seemed the only feasible option at the current time. "Sorry, Jenos, but I need this thing cold, right now. Once I've got enough energy to drive, I'll shut it down and open the windows."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:41 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Seeing that the few civilians who'd been in the building were out safely, and that Arcana and Cryogon had also gotten out safe, Raven teleported back to Titans' Tower. She set Rowena on a bed in the infirmary and ran a hand slowly over her daughter's form, healing the wounds Deadshot had given her, including but not limited to a few cracked ribs. When Raven had finished, Rowena slept easily. Raven went out to the monitor room and took a look at the screen. There seemed to be nothing of immediate importance other than the scene where she'd just been. "Tyler, Rowena is asleep in the infirmary. Let me know when she wakes."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:46 pm
(YES! Deadshot broke some ribs! SCOOOOOORE! XDD)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:18 pm
((Well, you'd expect that after he'd hit her so many times.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:43 pm
Ghost nearly fell out of his seat from being asleep "er um alright" he said waking himself up and walked to the infirmary to check on Rowena.  

Xistund

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games