Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:54 pm
[~ heart whee ]

Liam held his nose and chuckled lightly "it's alright" he said, looking to her "it didn't hurt..." He said, a small stream of blood began to run down his nose.

"Eviz turned back to John "oh...she said we should proceed with caution. She doesn't know the extent of the mans power in his current state..." He said "and I think she's hungry" he got up and tried to think of a way to make her eat something.

Gabe got up from the throne, he felt it, the presence of the single person that interested him, she was near. He moved to the center of the giant room, waiting for her to arrive.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 am
"A-are you sure? You're bleeding." She said, pulling out her hankerchif and putting it to his nose to help stop the blood flow. "You really scared me though." she admitted.

"I see. In that case we'll have to plan smart." John sighed. "We now know where the helmet is, so it's better to have Hector at a distance. Farah, can you take Hector to the capital and keep her hidden? I'll send you with a few troops, but you'll have to lay low. We'll probably need to change her clothes so that she's not recognized. Anyway, I'll come and find you, but if a week passes and our ship isn't at the port, then take Hector and go directly to Norra. Then tell Lance what happened." He told Farah before turning to Eviz. "I'll send out a few scouts. We need to know as much as possible. Also, see if you can use some of your magic to see what's inside. You can do that, right?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:49 am
[woop! I just bought a laptop c:]

"yes I'm fine" he said, letting her take care of the blood. He chuckled again "I'm sorry, I was waiting by the curtains for you to come...I just got a bit too excited..."

Eviz had found a way to feed her, using the magic to slide mulched food down her. He only fed her what he thought would be enough. When John spoke to him he turned "I'm sure I can, as long as he doesn't have some sort of barrier up"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 am
Scratching the back of her head Farah nodded, not bothering to cover her mouth as she yawned. "I'll try my best but I make no promises, Hannon is a dangerous place and laying low is something thats going to cost a lot of money.."

Rolling up the ageing yellow paper she stood, playfully smacking Eviz over the back of the head with it before letting the curled paper drop on his desk "That's all I could come up with thanks you your directions"

Stretching Farah exited the cabin, once again inappropriately brushing against John as she went "Let me know when your ready for me to move out then"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 am
((Awesome!))

"Fair enough." He told Farah. "Take her as soon as possible. I don't know what kind of person he is, but I don't want to wait for a possible ambush."

"I-I see..." She said as she finished cleaning up his face. "There. That should do it." She smiled at him. "I'm... I'm happy to see you." She told him.

((I'm almost picturing Gabriel walking over and knocking on the ship door while they're planning all of this out, and then some solder opening it up and letting him in. XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:24 pm
Eviz glared at Farah after she smacked the back of his head, but he didn't say anything, instead he got up and looked at the markings she had left in the map.

Liam smiled at the girl before throwing his arms around her and tackling her to the ground "I'm glad you came" he said, holding her while they lay on the ground.

[~I may not be able to post much today.]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm
((It's all cool. I have lab today anyway. >.< ))

"Oof!" She muttered as she fell the ground. "Y-you are?" She asked with surprise, blushing a dark red as he held her.

"Eviz, would you like to stay here or do you want to go in with me. I'm going to check the place out." John told him. "If he's reasonable, we won't have to fight. Either way, it would be better to see what we're up against then fight an invisible enemy."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:55 pm
"I'll go" He said as he began to roll up the map "I'm not of much use around here at the moment anyway" he said, hoping that whatever happened next, it wouldn't lead to a fight.

"mhmm" Liam hummed as he pushed himself over her. He looked her in the eyes as he moved closer to her face.

[~have fun Pervy c:]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 pm
((I'm not pervy! You're the one putting your characters on top of innocent girls! redface ))

As he did, Luna pushed his shoulder and flipped herself so that she was over Liam. She then looked down at him with a smile and giggled.

"Alright then." John said. "Come along." He said, leading him out onto the thin grass where wild flowers bloomed. The place wasn't very populated, and the air felt crisp and clean with the smell of the ocean nearby. John walked in front, heading towards the large tower where plants and vines with seemingly unnatural blooms had overtaken it. "What a strange place..." he muttered, walking to the door and knocking on it. "Did Hector really elaborate on what kind of person he is?" He asked Eviz as they waited for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 pm
[~sure sure, whatever c:]

Liam grunted when he was now under her, he had a shocked look on his face as he looked up at her.

Eviz tagged behind John as he took in the scenery, the strange plants which he'd never seen before caught most of his attention "no, she just told me that he was very skilled in magic, almost like a god..." He said.

Gabe felt strangers nearing his temple, they weren't anybody he wanted to deal with at the moment, so he had a way to deal with them. He began chanting a spell in a strange language.

Eviz stopped, his eyes went wide once he saw what was happening. The vines that had covered the walls began to move wildly, almost as if they were alive. They began to try and wrap around John and Eviz.

[~is it just John and Eviz or did some soldiers tag along??]

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:32 pm
((No. They're alone. The soldiers are scouting to make sure everything is safe around the ship. When they're done, they'll go back to the ship. So... Eviz and John are on their own))

Luna smiled when she saw his surprised expression and giggled before rolling off of him. She then sat up and looked down at him, wondering how he would react to her acting that way.

"That would have been nice to know." He said as the plants began crawl up his sides. He pulled out a lighter from his pocket and lit the plants on fire. His own clothing caught fire and he rolled on the ground to put them out. He then quickly got up and turned towards the tower. "If the traps have started, he knows we're here..." John muttered. "Hey!" John called. "I know you're listening. We know who you want, but she's not coming. The guy with me has a mental link to her if you want to speak to her, but she can't move at the moment. So, if you want her, lets talk like civilized men."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:48 pm
((sorry Cookie she has you there wink ))

Farah sighed, she had done the best she could in disguising Hector and it seemed that the supposedly easy task was a lot harder then she first thought.

"You know" Farah crossed her arms, leaning back in her chair as she addressed Hectors comatose form "You really aren't half bad for...lord..." she glanced at 'him' form the corner of her eye and smirked "Though I guess thats to be expected really...everything considered"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:05 am
Liam propped himself up, although he was still surprised by what she had done. He inhaled deeply then exhaled "hey, would you like to go out tonight?" He asked, realizing that they hadn't really done anything together out in public.

Eviz cast a simple spell and the vines around him shriveled to nothing.

Gabe stopped and listened to John, so they were simply envoy's and not much else, but they still weren't who he wanted. He cast a spell that would lead them to him.
Outside the sand began to sink, revealing a staircase that seemed to lead into the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 am
((Why am I still awake? I should be sleeping... ))

"Out?" She asked, perking up and looking at him curiously. "What do you mean? Out where?"

John turned and looked at Eviz before looking down at the door. His eyes narrowed as he slowly walked down the steps and carefully opened the door. "It... looks safe enough..." He muttered before walking inside.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am
Liam scratched his chin "well..." He began as a few ideas came to mind "we could maybe go watch a play...or we could get dinner..." He began to blush lightly, realizing he was practically asking her out on a date, something he had never really done before.

"right..." Eviz said, unsure of the safety of entering, he followed John into the dark room. Once his eyes adjusted he saw how large the place was, it seemed like an entire palace sunken in the sand. Seeing past all the strange painting and furniture Eviz saw the man sitting at a stone throne, waiting for them.

[~so wait, what was the name of the Valkyrie he fell in love with?]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games