Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:54 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Neried here*
I think it's wonderful =) yes he's got his own way of showing Grace too *smiles*

= To Neried
If you had a Fishtales 2007 like dream, would you drink from the Wellspring Fountain of Life to give up immortality for human legs and be with Sydlas since you love him, Neried?

=to Sydlas=
Neried here=
Yes I would give up my immortality, if I knew he truly loved me, as i truly loved him 3nodding an act of true love pure motive ^^

Love for Sydlas to teach me all about whats its like living like a human and how human couples behave heart
OOC: Reference to the Fishtales 2007 movie where the mermaid gives up her immortality for human legs and to age normally after falling in love with a human & drinks from the Wellspring of Life after saying she loves him as an Act of True Love Pure Motive
Question 2
What would you like Sydlas to teach you?

SweetSorrow101

= To Neried
What was your first kiss with Sydlas like & what flowers do you like, Neried?

*Neried here* my first kisss with Sydlas was wonderful wink think I like zinnias heart

= To Neried
So when you think about Sydlas, what's on your mind about him?
Question 2
When you have a Fishtales 2007 like dream, after giving up your immortality to become human, would you and Sydlas would blush after he sees you waking up to your new human legs then you would give him a loving hug and kiss seeing that you can be with the human you love, Neried?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:18 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

= To Neried
If you had a Fishtales 2007 like dream, would you drink from the Wellspring Fountain of Life to give up immortality for human legs and be with Sydlas since you love him, Neried?

=to Sydlas=
Neried here=
Yes I would give up my immortality, if I knew he truly loved me, as i truly loved him 3nodding an act of true love pure motive ^^

Love for Sydlas to teach me all about whats its like living like a human and how human couples behave heart
OOC: Reference to the Fishtales 2007 movie where the mermaid gives up her immortality for human legs and to age normally after falling in love with a human & drinks from the Wellspring of Life after saying she loves him as an Act of True Love Pure Motive
Question 2
What would you like Sydlas to teach you?

= To Neried
What was your first kiss with Sydlas like & what flowers do you like, Neried?

*Neried here* my first kisss with Sydlas was wonderful wink think I like zinnias heart

= To Neried
So when you think about Sydlas, what's on your mind about him?
Question 2
When you have a Fishtales 2007 like dream, after giving up your immortality to become human, would you and Sydlas would blush after he sees you waking up to your new human legs then you would give him a loving hug and kiss seeing that you can be with the human you love, Neried?

*Neried here* How I hope to learn things with him, and have fun dates, with him, and I hope her can show me his world through his eyes heart

Yes, I would blush after seeing him there looking ,at me waking up after my transformation, and right away hug and kiss him lovingly, happily =)  

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:28 am
Queentintin

= To Penlope and her sisters
What do you like to do for fun with Mermaids Coralie & Wendy?
Question 2
What's it like having human legs & seeing the human world?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Question 2

*Penelope here* we like to hang out in the lagoon our favorite spot , and wait on a special flying boy to come and see us? lol we did anyhow, now we dream of meeting a sweet boy to show us your world 3nodding
it's fantastic, having human legs and feet, feel humanly 4laugh  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:42 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Question 2

*Penelope here* we like to hang out in the lagoon our favorite spot , and wait on a special flying boy to come and see us? lol we did anyhow, now we dream of meeting a sweet boy to show us your world 3nodding

Do you sometimes joke around with your boyfriends?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:49 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Question 2

Do you sometimes joke around with your boyfriends?

*Penelope and sisters*
lol yes, of course, keeps them coming back for more fun hehe  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:16 pm
SweetSorrow101

= To Neried
In your dream about Sydlas, after you drank from the well of life to give up your immortality to become human, when Sydlas caught you, did your tail start to fall sleep & feel tingly as you started to become a mortal human?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:20 pm
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

= To Neried
In your dream about Sydlas, after you drank from the well of life to give up your immortality to become human, when Sydlas caught you, did your tail start to fall sleep & feel tingly as you started to become a mortal human?

=to Sydlas,
Neried* yes ,think so, think I was uncontious ,possible? 4laugh  

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:24 pm
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

= To Neried

=to Sydlas,

= To Neried
What do you hope to do on your date with Sydlas in the next day of the IC?
Question 2
If you and Sydlas could adapt a last name when you two marry, what last name would you choose?
Question 3
When you became human by Sydlas's magic, what did it feel like? A Fishtales 2007 dream?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:03 pm
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

= To Neried

=to Sydlas,

= To Neried
What do you hope to do on your date with Sydlas in the next day of the IC?
Question 2
If you and Sydlas could adapt a last name when you two marry, what last name would you choose?
Question 3
When you became human by Sydlas's magic, what did it feel like? A Fishtales 2007 dream?

Neries here**
hope to visit the popular sites in the Peace Keepers Town,village , go shopping, eat together all that fun stuff *smiles*

if Sydlas could adapt a name, not sure, NightingGale maybe, or Bradley? lol

hehe it would feel ,tingly, numbing, like waking up your legs , maybe to the point of putting me to sleep? no just tingly,weird on pins feeling! but I wsould be greatful, hug and kiss him right away =)  

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:49 am
Queentintin

= To Athena, Ursula, Morgana & Vanessa
What songs do you, and the Mermaid Nobles Vanessa, Ursula & Morgana like to sing together? Do you have a Music Concert together?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:15 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

What songs do you, and the Mermaid Nobles Vanessa, Ursula & Morgana like to sing together? Do you have a Music Concert together?

*Athena,Ursula,Morgana and Vanessa here*-
lol ! see we are like the spice girls, we sing whats on our minds, a concert? yes, we pretend to, havent actually had one in front of our parents no... lol *now tell me what you want, what you really,really want, * lol sings  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:24 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

lol ! see we are like the spice girls, we sing whats on our minds, a concert? yes, we pretend to, havent actually had one in front of our parents no... lol *now tell me what you want, what you really,really want, * lol sings

= To Aquamarine
When you became human by your mother's magic, how did you find out you couldn't swim and breathe underwater as a human?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:30 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Aquamarine
When you became human by your mother's magic, how did you find out you couldn't swim and breathe underwater as a human?

*Aquamarine here*

well she had told me, brought me to the surface! *trick question?*lol  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:01 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Aquamarine

*Aquamarine here*

well she had told me, brought me to the surface! *trick question?*lol

= To Kilala
What's it like becoming human and having human legs and feet, Kilala?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games