Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:01 pm
((Psi well I was physically bound to the clinic a while, but I think your huggs worked and now you get me in person a while!))

*Wakes, with caution and looks around. Home, yes this is her home, with Dame. Memory still foggy but semi steady for the moment slips out of bed to shower and dress.*

Sleep lil ones, I'll be back later

NO take us... he lied no one sick... some got hurt in fight but almost al better

*Remembers a battle mentions, thats how she landed in a hospial, fretted but knew they would be ok if they said they would be. They were stronger than she was most of the time.

Head to leave the house and sees Exor asleep on the couch..... I'll figure out what to do about him later... need frsh air now... Leaves to head to MW.

Entering seeing everyone there, heads to the bar for coffe laced, not sure how to really act*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:04 pm
oh right!
*makes a quick flier*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:08 pm
Katana, Icy as well as *cringe* QSXII,

I'm wrtting this note to inform you that you can pay Killa right now to clear your record at the GG Booty bar. This is a good idea if you want to play the drinking game as now punishments run on a "per offense" basis... rolleyes

Just thought I'd inform you all. wink

Yours-

Lady Leko-chan  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:13 pm

*Stumbles to a table and falls back asleep sitting there*

((Sorry i have to run real quick, i hope))

iggies

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:15 pm
*looks around and wonders if maybe she should have just stayed in bed and broke into her emergency reserve down there. confused *  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:22 pm
[[sorry! had a little problem at work here]]

@Leko: Yeah, I'll clean up the glass after I get you your drink. Ladies, first after all.

*makes a mental note for later, so he doesn't have to ask again and gets down Leko's scotch, opens it and pours a generous portion into the snifter, swirling and enjoying the heady aroma before he hands it reluctantly to her*

@iggies: Yay! Psihug hugs are the best for that kind of thing. *can't help feeling proud and happy that he got iggies here for reals*  

psihug

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:26 pm
why thank you Psi love
*takes in the aroma herself feeling quite pleased*

((I know all about the work troubles wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:37 pm
*Steps behind Leko and rubs her shoulders and neck with the skills of a professional masseur* Let me know if I can get you a refill. Gosh, Leko. You are /tight/.

*Eases thumb into particularly tight knot and moves in tiny circles, feeling it relax*  

psihug

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:40 pm
{{killa needs to get his stuff straight. I don't owe him a thing. I've served my CS and whatever I had before he stopped the games was paid in full. I'm not worried about him. stare }}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 pm
*purrs from the massage*
this will help me sleep for sure.
You have talent there Psi heart

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

psihug

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:49 pm
Heh. I know. I can help you sleep for sure if it won't freak you out. I've been taking psionic healing classes and I'm getting pretty good. I have this technique I call the "sleep blanket", where I ummm... it's hard to explain. Kind of like telepathy, kind of like psychokinesis. I can ummm... usually stimulate your brain to secrete a ton of melatonin. I know it sounds freaky, but it works.

*starts acupressure massage on calming points in gallbladder meridian to sedate Leko's tension*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:52 pm
how interesting.
*yawns and stretches*
well we'll need to get into that further at another time love.
Seems your little massages have put me back on schedule!
I must be heading off now

*winks and kisses Psi on the cheek then heads down her her room*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

psihug

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:01 pm
yeah. seeya.

*does a victory dance* My freaky psi powers worked. Or maybe it was just the massage.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 pm

*Yawns and stretches, this time feeling better that the pain wont return, for now. Remembers she had meant to grab some coffee. Stands and stumble to the bar looking dumbly thinking a coffee maker or something had to be there*

iggies

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:32 pm
*walks in, grumbling, and sets a box on the counter* Why am I doing his deliveries? He'll be here later on anyway. stare *goes over to the espresso machine, not noticing iggies standing there*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games