Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

psihug

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:51 pm
Hi, Kits! Iggies! Here, hon. Let me get that for you. How do you take your coffee? You just rest here on the sofa and let ole psihug wait on you. I'll be right with you, Kits.

*helps iggies to the couch, noticing how weak and shaky she seems*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:59 pm
*jumps hearing psihug's voice* redface Oh, sorry psihug, I didn't realize anyone was in here. *follows psihug and iggies over to the couch* Hey iggies, how are you feeling?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

psihug

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:59 pm
[psihug has to go stare ]

*he makes a fresh pot of coffee and brings a steaming cup to iggies, then makes up a special "lovely lady" drink for Kits and hopes she likes his special mix, before bidding them a fond adieu and clocking out*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:02 pm
-goes back to her apartment after work and wallows with Karrie for a few more hours. wink 4laugh -  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:08 pm
*looks at the drink Psihug made her* I just wanted a hot chocolate... confused *makes herself a hot chocolate, sees that iggies was asleep and leaves MW*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:10 pm

((Sorry comp crashed))

*Blinks, yawns realizes that Psi and Kits were there*

redface Oh hi, so sorry.... I'm not sure why I'm so tired, drained. Oh I take my coffee strong and black, I think I could use about 3 or more espresso shots too if there is any. our so sweet thank you

Other that really tired for some reason, I think I'm fine Kits smile A lot of things are still lost and confused but the pains' gone. How about you... *squints to remember* you were hurt... but helped my animals... I owe you a debt of gratitude

*Looks around and realizes she must have talked in her sleep or dreamed then there since the bar wa sempty again.... seing the coffee is confused but starts drinking it*
edited  

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:12 pm
((I realised my last statement sounded a lot worse than I meant it too, lol. Hey Kits, iggs is having comp problems, she should be back in just a second. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 pm
((I was about to log out and bring Karrie in, actually...))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 pm
damecharlie
((I realised my last statement sounded a lot worse than I meant it too, lol. Hey Kits, iggs is having comp problems, she should be back in just a second. ^_^))

((hehe it sounded like a lack of info based on recent trend... and thanks yea my comps being a pain tonight))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:22 pm
Kits Rose
((I was about to log out and bring Karrie in, actually...))

((Should make our Damey happy xp ))

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm
((*grabs iggies' booty* ninja Well, I can't be here late tonight, so I thought I'd switch over early.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:37 pm
((If you wanna go ahead and bring him actually in the bar, I'll say damey is taking a bit longer to get dressed...because she didn't want him to see what she was wearing so it would be a semi-surprise. ^_^))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm
((Will do. Cooking IRL, so may respond a little slow.))

*walks into the bar and immediately sees the box on the counter* Good, Kits made it here. *goes behind the counter to decide what to drink tonight*

*Velcore flies in and starts to make his normal lap around the room. Finding iggies, he stops near her*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:53 pm
-takes her time getting dressed, putting on and taking off clothes, trying out different combinations. After doing this for about twenty mintues, she finally decides on something and heads to the bar-

-smiles as she spies Karrie through the window then walks discretely into the bar, heading for the barstools and sitting down, grinning like a cheshire cat at the man, crossing one stockinged leg gracefully over the other-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:57 pm
::A shadow froms under the office door of Psyzapp's as he looks around to see if Psyzapp get his note then see's Psi note on the table in his owe hand writeing as Maune takes the note and rips the note up and swallws the page he starts to dig in the trash for his note then takes every little piece and puts it back together and sees that it says::

Dear Psyzapp,
I'm sorry I have been gone due to issues i'm having at where i'm staying but I just check out stock and we need some more sake,
ginger ale and cokes not to mention Leko's favorite brandy among other liquors.

With love and care Maune.

:;Maune then chants slowly to put the note back together as the paper is seal back together but still shows the rips that Psi made but this time adds a few words to it::

Dear Psyzapp,
I'm sorry I have been gone due to issues i'm having at where i'm staying but I just check out stock and we need some more sake,
ginger ale and cokes not to mention Leko's favorite brandy among other liquors.

With love and care Maune.

P.S. It seems Psi is jealous of me being bartender and is trying to take my job this note Is what I wrote and it sees Psi copyed it so I rewrote mine.

::Maune nods to himself and this time pockets the note and walks out of the office and waits for Psyzapp::  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games