Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:05 pm
iggies
Kits Rose
((I was about to log out and bring Karrie in, actually...))

((Should make our Damey happy xp ))

But it wont make a Razz happy. IGGIES I MISS YOU ALL READY!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:06 pm
Hello room  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:07 pm
{{*runs in and tackleglomps Razz in this thread and runs back out*}}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:08 pm
*looks up from his study of the various bottles and sees Dame right in front of him* Well...
*looks Dame over, smiling widely* You look great. *out of the corner of his eye sees Maune walk out of the office and nods slightly* Hello, Maune.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:09 pm
Icy Reign
{{*runs in and tackleglomps Razz in this thread and runs back out*}}

*razz lands alittle hard on the ground hearing a snap. He tries lifting himself up off the ground but slips on his own blood gushing from his nose.* I know you love me Icy But where the hell you going?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:11 pm

((Poor Razz.... Pets... I love you too hun always will.... I saw that as I was loading to post))

*Props eye open and tries to shake the bone deep exhaustion. Seeing KArries Dragon land near her, smiles*

Hello Dear one how are you today. *Rubss its head* want to play with my lil ones? *Looks at the ctritters* go ahead, just be careful

*Looks up and sees that Karrie had arived* Morn-- I- Er hi again.

iggies

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:12 pm
Could some one give me a hand and snap my nose back into place? any one? PLEASE!! You or maybe you. *Pointing at dame and Kits.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm
iggies

((Poor Razz.... Pets... I love you too hun always will.... I saw that as I was loading to post))

*Props eye open and tries to shake the bone deep exhaustion. Seeing KArries Dragon land near her, smiles*

Hello Dear one how are you today. *Rubss its head* want to play with my lil ones? *Looks at the ctritters* go ahead, just be careful

*Looks up and sees that Karrie had arived* Morn-- I- Er hi again.

*Takes Iggies touch in and loves every minute of it.* I'm sorry you had to see me bleed Iggies.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 pm
Razzdango
Could some one give me a hand and snap my nose back into place? any one? PLEASE!! You or maybe you. *Pointing at dame and Kits.*

{{Sorry Razz, but my character is in a coma somewhere so I'm not really here. I didn't mean to break your nose, I just missed ya is all! gonk I luffs joo!!! heart Where's my saber?*goes off to seek saber*}}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 pm

*Helps bandage Razz's nose... ((Tackleglomps Razz))... Looks at who she was helping and slowly wake some more*

Well look who showed back up again twisted Leaving me alone for weeks on end

iggies

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm
::Maune looks up and gives a nod to Karrie and Dame as he goes behind the bar and looks at him and her::
Care for anything to drink you two? By the way have you two seen Psyzapp or Psi that boy ripped up my noted for Psyzapp and put his own note with my hand writing.
::Maune starts to clam himself down::  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm

((Gah I'm too slow of a typer to make sence of the posts!!!!)))

iggies

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:19 pm
Icy Reign
Razzdango

{{Sorry Razz, but my character is in a coma somewhere so I'm not really here. I didn't mean to break your nose, I just missed ya is all! gonk I luffs joo!!! heart Where's my saber?*goes off to seek saber*}}

Its cool my nose will mend. You just caught me off guard. Iggies is already making me fill better. *Gives a little wave to Iggies and blows a kiss.* Let me call Saber get her in here. * With lighting flash speed Razz whips out his cellphone and presses speed dial to call saber.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:19 pm
{{OOH! One more thing!*ahem*

COLUMBUS SAILED THE OCEAN BLUE IN 1492!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd

THAT IS ALL!*runs back out*}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm
*Velcore goes to play with iggies's critters*

Oh, I can get my own drink, Maune... No, I haven't seen either Psyzapp or psihug, sorry.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games