Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:49 pm
It was from outside Psyzapp and your welcome but I have something I got to talk to you about Psyzapp. ::Maune hands Psyzapp the ripped up note that was ripped up by Psihug::

Dear Psyzapp,
I'm sorry I have been gone due to issues i'm having at where i'm staying but I just check out stock and we need some more sake,
ginger ale and cokes not to mention Leko's favorite brandy among other liquors.

With love and care Maune.

Psihug copyed my note and rewrote it with his name Psyzapp.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 pm
Hey Psyzapp your bar is looking nice but theres one thing I dont like.........
Who the hell lets this jackass in. *points at the mirror on the wall.* OH wait thats me sweatdrop Never mind  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:51 pm
Psyzapp
(( I think Razz just wants us to ride him. Razz dear…the MW ladies are not gentle by any means. You could get seriously injured. wink ))
DO.... Your........ WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on ladies bring it on. lol burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:54 pm
*Takes the note from Maune and examines it.* I see. Thank you for bringing this to my attention Maune. I'll have to have a chat with Psihug. *Takes another drink of her scotch.*

(( My worst? eek You want my worst right away? The last guy to ask for my worst had to get protection from 5 mods. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:56 pm
((lol *gives Psyzapp's booty a grab* Thank you ^^))

Your quite welcome Psyzapp. I think Psihug is alittle jealous at me bartendering the place.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:56 pm
Psyzapp
*Takes the note from Maune and examines it.* I see. Thank you for bringing this to my attention Maune. I'll have to have a chat with Psihug. *Takes another drink of her scotch.*

(( My worst? eek You want my worst right away? The last guy to ask for my worst had to get protection from 5 mods. wink ))
*Looks at psy and neighs out loud.* I love it. dramallama Do what ever.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm

((Glomps and Icy and SAber.... Just cuz I can... Thanks for the booty grab Icy, It might just wake me XD I hope))

@ Psyzapp.... I think it was outside... not sure what it was... nothing since... is there a storm maybe brewing?

*Is startled at the pony Razz* Well aren't you the cutest lil thing... wanna carrot? Maybe you Loved too many girls at once and one turned out into a pony? *Eye Brow Raised*

Pys can we try the shckles? hate to have him run off and get hurt?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:01 pm
iggies

((Glomps and Icy and SAber.... Just cuz I can... Thanks for the booty grab Icy, It might just wake me XD I hope))

@ Psyzapp.... I think it was outside... not sure what it was... nothing since... is there a storm maybe brewing?

*Is startled at the pony Razz* Well aren't you the cutest lil thing... wanna carrot? Maybe you Loved too many girls at once and one turned out into a pony? *Eye Brow Raised*

Pys can we try the shckles? hate to have him run off and get hurt?
I only lust for you Iggies. Your my one true Gaian Love affair. All these other ladies are crushes that by the looks of things are going to crush me. *As hes talking the ladies of the bar start to chain Razzpony up.* I love the things you do to me.  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:04 pm
{{I think I'm going to have to wake Ryzan up for a pony ride. I've got to restart my computer right now, though stressed }}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 pm
*Sips her scotch and looks at Razz skeptically.* I'm not sure if he'll fit in the shackles in that state.

@ Razz: Oh Razz… *walks up to him and slides her finger slowly down the side of his face. She leans in close and says seductively.* Had you caught me a while back, I guarantee you would have had trouble walking after me. twisted I'm sorry Razz…the only man I ride hard these days is Officer Dougherty. heart *She says with a sly grin.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{I think I'm going to have to wake Ryzan up for a pony ride. I've got to restart my computer right now, though stressed }}
The more the merrier  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 pm
Psyzapp
I'm sorry Razz…the only man I ride hard these days is Officer Dougherty. heart *She says with a sly grin*

{{OMFG!!! She sooooooooooooo went there! rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 pm
((LMAO oh my my my Psyzapp sure did go there blaugh rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:12 pm
IM LOST IM NOT A MAN IM A RAZZPONY SO ITS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 pm

((LMAO This is too good, can't wait for Ryzan to join too))

Poor lost pony... we'll take good care of you.... (Well I"m glad to know I'm your only lust my love))

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games