Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:52 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
blessedheart
(Neko...That was from the Soldier rp remember^^'''''' The slave one is different. He only met Shisiri once when she was running form someone.)

Shun laughed a bit as he lightly brushed his fingers on Ueki's cheek.

( razz to u then lolz)
"Here." holds Kitzu to Kaycee. "I need to go. Miko you know."

Jack gets up,"I gotta go too...un.." He gets up and winces in pain. The nurse makes him sit.

Chihiro goes over to him and wispers,"You sence it too?" He nods,"It's only Lord Sesshomaru, I need to see him, you rest up." He nodded again.

*she took kitzu and smiled he was falling asleep in her arms*

Chihiro stood by the window. She opened it up and jumped on the edge. She loked in the wind blowing in her hair,"Don't wait up." She jumped down through 5 stories, free falling. She lands on the ground perfectly.

(GTG EAT DINNER)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:55 pm
(KK neko)

Shun smiled then his stomach growled as he looked at it then sighed. "Okay. I am now hungry." He stated as he handed Ueki to Kaycee. "Be right back." He said as he left the rooma nd went to the cafeteria.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:58 pm
((Randomly listening to a ledgend of zelda song from super smash bros melee cu i rlly wanna learn it on piano...lolz. I'm gunna have dinner soon[taco night!!!!] too so if i dissapear u kno but I will come bak))
Chihiro saw Sesshomaru and ran over to him.

Shisiri was in the food court eating by herself t a table. She was pushing around a meatball.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:03 pm
(Hahhah nice!! I'm a zelda fan razz )

Shun enetered the food court and got food enough for three people. He then paid and looked around for somewhere to sit. He tilted his head as he saw Shisiri, sitting by herself then smiled as he went up to her. "May I sit here?" He asked as he pointed at the seat across from her.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:20 pm
blessedheart

Shun enetered the food court and got food enough for three people. He then paid and looked around for somewhere to sit. He tilted his head as he saw Shisiri, sitting by herself then smiled as he went up to her. "May I sit here?" He asked as he pointed at the seat across from her.

((lol, I want to play some of the games but I play the smash bros games, I'm usually Zelda, change into Sheik and kick a**!! wohoo! lolz pardon my french.))
She nodded,"Sure."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:25 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
blessedheart

((lol, I want to play some of the games but I play the smash bros games, I'm usually Zelda, change into Sheik and kick a**!! wohoo! lolz pardon my french.))
She nodded,"Sure."

(Same here^^)
"thanks." Shun said as he smiled then sat down. He then started to eat his mountain of food.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:27 pm
blessedheart
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
blessedheart

She nodded,"Sure."

(Same here^^)
"thanks." Shun said as he smiled then sat down. He then started to eat his mountain of food.

((U play the smash bros games? I wanna go on, so I'll b on that 2))
"You really like eating. Why are you here?" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:28 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
blessedheart

She nodded,"Sure."
Shadow was placed on an auction stand to be sold, but before he could be sold he broke the chains and ran into the nearest building which happened to be the food court. After he entered the food court he hide under the table that Shisiri and Shun where eating at.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:30 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
lil_emo_lover_7
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
blessedheart
(Neko...That was from the Soldier rp remember^^'''''' The slave one is different. He only met Shisiri once when she was running form someone.)

Shun laughed a bit as he lightly brushed his fingers on Ueki's cheek.

( razz to u then lolz)
"Here." holds Kitzu to Kaycee. "I need to go. Miko you know."

Jack gets up,"I gotta go too...un.." He gets up and winces in pain. The nurse makes him sit.

Chihiro goes over to him and wispers,"You sence it too?" He nods,"It's only Lord Sesshomaru, I need to see him, you rest up." He nodded again.

*she took kitzu and smiled he was falling asleep in her arms*

Chihiro stood by the window. She opened it up and jumped on the edge. She loked in the wind blowing in her hair,"Don't wait up." She jumped down through 5 stories, free falling. She lands on the ground perfectly.

*kaycee cuddles kitzu and ueki*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:32 pm
shadow_naruto2
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
blessedheart

She nodded,"Sure."
Shadow was placed on an auction stand to be sold, but before he could be sold he broke the chains and ran into the nearest building which happened to be the food court. After he entered the food court he hide under the table that Shisiri and Shun where eating at.

((well,I'll go easy on you, we don't realy do that here and this is a hospital so chill ur gears man))  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:37 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
shadow_naruto2
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
blessedheart

She nodded,"Sure."

((well,I'll go easy on you, we don't realy do that here and this is a hospital so chill ur gears man))
((sorry. how was i suppose to know your character was in a hospital.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:38 pm
shadow_naruto2
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
shadow_naruto2
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
blessedheart

She nodded,"Sure."

(slaves arnt actiond either there born with a mastor or the find a mastor)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:43 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
shadow_naruto2
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
shadow_naruto2
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
blessedheart

She nodded,"Sure."

(slaves arnt actiond either there born with a mastor or the find a mastor)
((so do i pretend the my character is a wondering slave looking for an owner?))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games