Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:00 am
Yukora couldn't help but look into his eyes. "I think I died and went to heaven. And there is no way in HELL that anyone can ever make me leave" she thought. She was about to get off of Kaji, since she didn't want to seem perverted or anything. She suddenly saw his head inching toward hers, then felt his lips against hers. "Oh my god!! I.....I---" she finally did it. She got her first kiss, from her first love. She instantly kissed him back. She LOVED how he kissed, with passion, and feeling, but with softness and warmth. She hoped he would like how she kissed too, or at least not hate it. She held the kiss for as long as she could, she wished it would never end. Never.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:11 am
Oh my god...I cant believe...I CANT BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY KISSED BACK-- OH MY GOD! Her kiss was warm and gentle, which made Kaji feel even greater. This was truely, the best day of Kaji's life. He smiled at Yukora again, he just couldnt stop. "So..uhm..eheh..". He had butterflies fluttering in his stomach. It was the best feeling he's had in a long time.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:19 am
Yukora finally released away from Kaji's kissed and just smiled down at him. She couldn't believe that just happened. To HER. She had butterflies and worms and everything ever imaginable. She felt everything opposite of what she felt a few days ago, and had a feeling she would never go back to that feeling again. She heard what he said, and looked back slightly, realizing she was still on top of Kaji. Giggling, she said "I should probably get off you now" she said before beginning to stand up, even though she didn't want to. She wanted to just stay there forever.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:26 am
That smile... He thought to himself as he let out a sigh of happiness. Kaji couldnt stop looking at her. "Oh..eherm..eheheheheheh, right redface " he chuckled. He stood up also, wondering what to say next. "So uhm, heh, ehehh" he stuttered. "What um, now um, Yu-um-kora?" YUUMKORA?!!!!!!!!!!!!  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:30 am
Once Yukora was on her feet, giggled. She couldn't help it. He was nervous, she could tell. It made her even happier, because she knew he liked her. No one could write a love song without really meaning it. She was 100% in love, and that wasn't going to change, so she figured 'Why not say it?' A minute or two passed by before she finally hugged him, kissed him quickly, and whispered in his ear "I love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:35 am
Kaji smiled even more, and hugged her also, holding her close to him. He gazed into her eyes once more, leaned closer to her, and returned the kiss. He inched towards her ear and whispered. "I love you too, Yukora" He smiled again. I never thought I was going to be able to say that to her...and now..I am...this really IS the best day of my life!"  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:42 am
Yukora's heart raced with happiness. "There's only one more question he could ever ask me...other then to marry him, but that might be just a liiiiiiiiiiiittle too fast" she giggled at herself, then suddenly thought of Kaji and her getting married someday. She suddenly melted and blushed as she came out of her fantasy, still embraced in his hug. She held onto him tight, as tight as she could. She felt so...alive. So free. She couldn't even think she was so happy. The only things she could feel were her happiness and her exhaustion. She still didn't fully recover from casting the spell, so she forced herself to pull away from the hug. "I'm sorry Kaji, but I need to go to sleep...It's midnight and I'm still tired from casting the spell, I need more rest. I'm sorry, but...I promise I'll be available for alot longer. It's Saturday tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about classes, and I'll do makeup homework on Sunday. Anyway, I'm gonna head off..." she said before waiting to see what he would say or do before she left.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:50 am
"Oh..its okay, I understand, but..before you go.."Kaji smiled and kneeled next to Yukora. His heart was going crazy, and felt like it was going to explode because of all the happiness...ness. He turned around, looking for something. He found what he was loooking for, a rose. He flipped the hair out of his eyes, gazed into her eyes and took one of her hands, and enclosed it in his, Making his next question romantic, but at the same time cute, so she would giggle again. He loved hearing that giggle. He rubbed the back of her hand softly with his thumb. "Yukora.." He smiled again. "Will you...be my girlfriend" he said as he held out the rose to her.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:04 am
Yukora's eyes grew large when she saw him kneel. "Oh crap, he can read my mind, was he watching my fantasy or something? Because kneeling only usually happens when--..." she suddenly saw the rose appear, and she heard the magic words. She jumped up and down, unable to contain her happiness. She finally stopped jumping to answer. "Dahling, you have NO idea how long I've been waiting for you to ask me that" she said in a Cruella De Ville kind of voice. She took the rose, put it in her hair, and pulled on his hand until he was in a standing position again. She took one last long moment to kiss him. "Yes" was all she could manage to say once the kiss was over. She was so happy and....just....happy. She almost forgot how tired she was. "I wish I wasn't so damn exhausted...I'm sorry. I promise I'll talk to you tomorrow...okay...hun?" she asked, smiling up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:15 am
Kaji saw her jump up and down, which made him even happier. He chuckled at her impression. "Well Dahling, you have no idea how long i've been waiting to SAY that" he winked and smiled again. When he was back in the standing position, he immediatly kissed her back. "I'm glad" He grinned when she replied. His heart imediately went 'SMOORHISHKABAM!' Kaji, who was also tired himself nodded. "Its okay, dont worry about it" he smiled.
Quote:
I promise I'll talk to you tomorrow...okay...hun?
. That absolutely made him want to run around the room yelling his lungs out about how great this day was. Before she left, Kaji kissed her one more time, and in a slight whisper, said "I love you". He flipped his hair again and smiled.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:20 am
Yukora giggled at his follow-up impression of her impression, and smiled. She kissed him back and whispered "I love you too" into his ear. She giggled again when she flipped his hair. "I'll walk with you back to the main hallway, then we'll break off...to go to our dorms..." she suddenly didn't ever want to leave him, but she knew she had to. But something made her happy, she began walking with him. When they got around the cafeteria, she "accidentally" bumped her hand into his.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:25 am
Kaji smiled again, when she bumped her hand into his. He held it as they walked to the main hallway. He started to walk slower then usual, he did this "without realizing it". He didnt want to leave her so soon.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:30 am
Yukora felt his grip again, it reminded her of when they met. She shook his hand, and knew immediately the kind of person he was. Scary thing is, she was right. He was one of the most...awesome people she'd ever met. When she felt him slow down, so did she. When they got to the center of the building, she knew it was time. She let go of his hand, kissed him passionately, and whispered "Seeya tomorrow...I love you, goodnight, sweet dreams." She winked and smiled as she began walking toward the girl's dorms. As soon as she got into her room, she collapsed onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. She was so happy, she didn't even want to sleep. Without even knowing it, she was fast asleep. Most likely dreaming about what she'd just done, how much guts she really had, and what having Kaji as a boyfriend would be like. This was the last thing she thought before falling asleep: "Starting today, everyday will be the new best day of my life."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:37 am
"Nooo the dreaded center of the building.." Kaji frowned slightly, but smiled once more when he kissed her also. "I Love you too hun, good night, take care" He waved as he walked towards his dorm. He unlocked the door, and threw himself onto his bed. "I cant wait to tell Taylor..." he started to yawn. "I cant wait...until tommorow.." I Love you...Yukora Hitomi.. He thought, as he slowly drifted off to sleep.  

IggyFACE

Shop Clerk Tiffany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:11 am
User ImageAlex Fox

Alex walked into Yukora's dorm, only to see a love sick best friend collapsed on her big bed, possibly thinking about bad things about her and her little boyfriend. She smiled as she jumped onto the bed, on her knees. She scurried over next to Yukora, laughing quietly. " Awwwww.. What a cute little couple..!! " She said in a mocking tone. She laughed, waiting for Yukora's reply, also hoping she wouldn't get pissed from her waking Yuki up.

Earlier before, walking to Yukora's dorm, she passed a male. Though her memory is such a blur, he was kinda cute.

(( Dude wtf, You got worms in your stomach? xDD I ******** laughed my a** off. " I got the Ums! " xD I thought it was like AIDS or something lmfao! ))

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games