Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

nissafairy109

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:58 pm
just my luck and underdog

plus that chihuahua movie coming out? stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:03 pm
The Strangers was a waste of cash.  

Little-Ryuki

- Bittersweet Seduction -

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:55 am
JaeJae09
BUG!!! OMFG!!
that was the gayest movie ever!! some psycho guy thinks he has bugs living inside him then he meets girl. boy and girl have sex. girl gets infected with bugs. they both go crazy together and in the ends they get naked and kills themselves...by burning down the hotel room and themselves. GAY STORY LINE!! whoever made it...needs to be shot.
they only good part was when he pulled out his teeth cuz he was having pain..and they actually showed him pull out his own teeth and showed blood.

I never saw this movie but by your description it seems like they had sex & got crabs or an STD & committed suicide... confused

I hate One Missed Call, The Disney Zenon movies are [in my opinion] pathetic & High School Musical. All of the stupid dance movies, I've only seen 2: Honey [the 1st dance movie I saw] & Step Up, the only reason why I saw Step Up was because of the guy, other than that, BLAH! I probably would've liked Eragon if I hadn't read the book 1st. I'm a huge fan of the Harry Potter books & the movies after the first 2 are very disappointing, but I still watch them because I love the actors.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:12 pm
Oh, I just totally dislike Forbidden Kingdom. T:
I don't understand how people can like that movie.. The only good part in my opinion is when Jet Li and Jacky Chan fight. I've read a summarylike thing on it, and even that made me think it sounds stupid. I told my brother it doesn't look like a very good movie, but he just wouldn't listen to me. -.-;

KrazieAzn

Kattinka

Feral Kitten

10,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:51 am
Hmm, it's tough cause if I don't like a film I usually forget it really quickly.
I have to say it would be The Legend of Lucy Keyes. That film gets a -10 from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:39 am
The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I really didn't understand some parts. stare  

Evil Kitty Uzumaki

ffreddd123

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:42 am
Eragon = Pure fail  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:35 pm
Dogville with Nicole Kidman worst movie I kept waiting for some insight and when it came wanted to puke...  

Lynssis

Contra Mundi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:04 am
Stan Lee's Lightspeed - The worst piece of crap to ever "grace" the screen.

Horrible acting, horrible costumes (Seriously horrible), horrible special effects, horrible "plot" and, well, everything was pretty much nothing less than horrible.

I mean, the characters themselves were just poorly mashed up random marvel characters.

Lightspeed IMDB link  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:29 am
well i have to say the hulk the furst 1 it was not that good  

NON 4 GIVEN LIL LAZY

xXDragon FoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:21 am
ok worst one NOW hamcock...that gangster superhero movie  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:29 am
NON 4 GIVEN LIL LAZY
well i have to say the hulk the furst 1 it was not that good

Agreed my friend, the current one is much better, agreed? but one thing I must say, there was a mini show in SA and they would show you top five movies and songs ect. they put Fantastic Four 2 infront of transformers...I wanted to shoot the guy...  

xXDragon FoxXx

ali is ridiculous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:30 pm
KrazieAzn
Oh, I just totally dislike Forbidden Kingdom. T:
I don't understand how people can like that movie.. The only good part in my opinion is when Jet Li and Jacky Chan fight. I've read a summarylike thing on it, and even that made me think it sounds stupid. I told my brother it doesn't look like a very good movie, but he just wouldn't listen to me. -.-;
I totally agree.
The acting was total crap and the dialogue was ridiculous. I wanted to choke that Tobey Mcguire look-alike every time he came on screen. But like you said, it was the incredible fighting choreography that made everything worthwhile.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:59 pm
Ummm..I would have to say Napolien Dynamtite because the movies just so freakin stupid its funny! I mean really...he gets old after a while...I liked the strangers, amazing movie, but i think the end of the movie couldve been way more twisted than wat it was, and they couldve made the end way much better than wat they did..and then it wouldve been like the most incredible movie ever!!  

coolemo91

DaPantyBandit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:16 am
Uhmm I would have to say sweeney todd. That movie sucked major balls. It was extremely boring and the music really sucked.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games