Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namathorn

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:44 pm
Verenna smiled sheepishly with embarassment. "I don't think we even have a committee...and besides, it's not everyday I run into people. And I normally say nothing at all. It's just that I think maybe between my dragon and R'lan I'm not as shy as I used to be. Or maybe it's just because I'm running on adrenaline now because I'm concerned over R'lan." She shrugged and let the rider's- what was his name?- K'tan- let his compliment slip by. "I wouldn't want to get on Minoa's bad graces. I've only personally met the woman once."

He winked at her and said "you let me get on er bad graces, that way if I ever need a favor in the future I can always come see your pretty face." he took her hands and headed in "just tell me which way to go, Midiath, have fun by yourself, if I need ya then I will call." Midiath was gone in an instant.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:41 pm
Namathorn
He winked at her and said "You let me get on her bad graces, that way if I ever need a favor in the future I can always come see your pretty face." He took her hands and headed in. "Just tell me which way to go. Midiath, have fun by yourself, if I need ya then I will call." Midiath was gone in an instant.

Verenna politely took back her hands. Both Baneth and Ellorth would have her hide if she cheated on R'lan, though they weren't much...yet. If/ when he got better, however...things could change. "Minoa is in there." She pointed down a hall as they passed it. "But I'm serious. R'lan must rest." Although Baneth greatly disliked the idea, Verenna asked, "Have you been to the beach yet?"  

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Namathorn

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:55 pm
Verenna politely took back her hands. Both Baneth and Ellorth would have her hide if she cheated on R'lan, though they weren't much...yet. If/ when he got better, however...things could change. "Minoa is in there." She pointed down a hall as they passed it. "But I'm serious. R'lan must rest." Although Baneth greatly disliked the idea, Verenna asked, "Have you been to the beach yet?"

There's a beach here?!" K'tan whistled "this place is getting better every moment, first a greeting committee then a beach, I have never seen the ocean but one day I would like to go out and search for an island Midiath showed me when I first impressed him. We may never fiind it though but thats alright. it's the adventure not the destination right?" K'tan smiled and flipped his coin. It came up tails and the smile faded slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:21 pm
Namathorn
"There's a beach here?!" K'tan whistled "this place is getting better every moment, first a greeting committee then a beach, I have never seen the ocean but one day I would like to go out and search for an island Midiath showed me when I first impressed him. We may never fiind it though but thats alright. it's the adventure not the destination right?" K'tan smiled and flipped his coin. It came up tails and the smile faded slightly.

"Yep, we certainly have a beach here. It's been my safe haven for a long time now." K'tan's movement with the coin didn't go unnoticed by Verenna. "You believe in luck?"  

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Namathorn

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:00 pm
"Yep, we certainly have a beach here. It's been my safe haven for a long time now." K'tan's movement with the coin didn't go unnoticed by Verenna. "You believe in luck?"

"I believe a higher power grants us better days than others..." K'tan smile brightened "Just look at mine I met you on my first day here. So if you would like I would be glad to see this beach of yours. It must have a very beautiful place when the sun is setting on the horizon."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 pm
R'lan relaxed weakly against the pillow. He should have known better than to use his brother's gift so quickly.

You wanted things to be better. It's not your fault. Sleep, Mine. Ellorth glanced at the healer briefly. She looked concerned but sure of herself, a little mad to boot. Does Verenna have the mug, Baneth?

Minoa watched R'lan fall asleep. "Flicker, keep an eye on him while I straighten things up around here." Minoa instructed her little firelizard before busying herself while she waited for Verenna's return.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:38 pm
((Gracias, Thilwen.))

Baneth relayed Ellorth's message to Verenna, then replied. She says she has it, but didn't want to interupt R'lan's rest. There is a strange new man here talking to her.

As soon as Verenna recieved Ellorth's question through Baneth, she turned to K'tan. "Looks like I'm needed...or rather, this here mug is needed." She lifted the object so he could see what she was talking about. "If you insist upon tagging along, try not to talk like you have, or we may find out that R'lan isn't really sick after all." She hoped he got her hint as she stode off to the healer's.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:08 pm
jc-jade
((Gracias, Thilwen.))

Baneth relayed Ellorth's message to Verenna, then replied. She says she has it, but didn't want to interupt R'lan's rest. There is a strange new man here talking to her.

As soon as Verenna recieved Ellorth's question through Baneth, she turned to K'tan. "Looks like I'm needed...or rather, this here mug is needed." She lifted the object so he could see what she was talking about. "If you insist upon tagging along, try not to talk like you have, or we may find out that R'lan isn't really sick after all." She hoped he got her hint as she stode off to the healer's.

heh I would but, I think I am going to retire for the day, the next couple of days I am gonna be waiting for my faithful feathered friend, Tyuli. You go on and tell whoever needs you that I would have liked to meet them and chat a bit about life at this Weyr." K'tan said shifting his bags and heading down a hall, whistling to himself a tune he heard from his childhood. hey Midiath, how is this place so far? is it to your liking?

the horizon lets me see much ocean. maybe we may find the island?

maybe....maybe  

Namathorn

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:47 pm
Namathorn
"Heh I would but, I think I am going to retire for the day; the next couple of days I am gonna be waiting for my faithful feathered friend, Tyuli. You go on and tell whoever needs you that I would have liked to meet them and chat a bit about life at this Weyr." K'tan said shifting his bags and heading down a hall, whistling to himself a tune he heard from his childhood. Hey Midiath, how is this place so far? is it to your liking?

the horizon lets me see much ocean. maybe we may find the island?

maybe....maybe

Verenna hurried into the healer's room after nodding to K'tan, slightly glad for the suddenly less complex scene. If Baneth had registered the man in her thoughts to Ellorth, who knows what kind of damage could already have been done. Better go give Minoa what she wanted.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:13 pm
Minoa looked up as Verenna came in. "Oh, good. I'll see what I can find out. You can keep an eye on R'lan if you'd like. He's asleep right now."  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:50 pm
Verenna gratefully handed over the mug, and took a seat at R'lan's bedside. He looked somewhat better, but still pale enough to concern her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:23 pm
Minoa took the mug and carefully examined it. The smell was off and she went to her supplies. Crushing a leaf of a plant and smelling it, she nodded to herself and went over to Verenna. "We're lucky he came so quickly. The mug was treated with poison hemlock."  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:37 pm
"Hemlock?" Verenna gasped. "How...I mean, what would it have done to him?" Although she hated to sound ignorant, she hated not knowing something important even less. "So it was a purposeful posioning." As if there had ever been any doubt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:45 pm
"There are many affects but in short he would have slowly become paralyzed and probably would have died because of an inability to breathe," Minoa replied.

His brother gave him the mug. Ellorth interjected.  

Thilwen Nimlondiel

Divine Phantom

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Namathorn

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:48 pm
'Well Midiath, you wanna check out the coast?"

I don't mind, the horizon will be a better one from close up. let us fly my rider

K'tan had just exited the way he and the other rider had come in. Midiath was just flying down to him. K'tan got onto his friends back and the two rose into the skies. K'tan patted the dragons neck and with that the two went between. In search of the island.  
Ierne Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff