Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:21 pm
Kaleb didn't understand what ayame was talking about but he drug kylo back through the portal with struggle

"NO AYAME DON'T YOU CAN'T." she tryed to get away from kaleb but he was stronger then her. "NO!!!!!!" She screamed again. "Hayato!!!!" She screamed so loud that no matter where anyone was they could hear her.

Kaleb finally got her through sealed the portal and then sat her down. He pased back and forth 4 hours rolled by he was getting worryed. "Gawddamnit where is she!" He kept paceing.

((what do you mean...are you going to make her not have the baby?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:21 pm
((No....I didn't mean it that way. Ayame is just being mean at the moment))

Ayame woke up, looking around and at her wrists and stomach. She could believe she was alive after that, but like she thought she healed. "I failed..."

"No you just don't know how to control me." Hayato came out of the shadows, his eyes still all black. He had a smirk on his face of being the winner. "I didn't know you were that naive to do that, Ayame. You had it but it slipped...sorry but I can't let you go back home, yet."

Ayame tried standing up but she slid back to the ground and backed up to against the wall. "Stay away from me Hayato!"

Hayato licked his lips and smiled. "Oh come on...prey that can't move. How delicious. besides doesn't Kaleb have to worry about, Kylo. The girl that he pregentated himself. Plus with twins...I'm ashamed to say that it's pathetic."

Ayame growled, standing up and leaning against the wall. "Your the pathetic one. Attacking the one he loves and not facing him, like a coward."

Hayato was angry. "Because of him you never visit us! Because of him Hiroshi has to worry about you getting hurt! Because of him our clan can only be complete after he has sex with you and he let's you wander! Ayame we just want you to be happy but someone that cares more about having sex with you then meeting your family...." He sat down and closed his eyes. He changed back to normal but still remembered everything.

Meanwhile

Ayu mumbled as she enter through the portal to the mansion and closed it. "I'm sorry Kaleb but we can't find Ayame or Hayato. Hiroshi's wroking on it but it's going to take a few days. We think it has something to do with...you and Kylo. Because he changed last year after Ayame left and he is only supposed to change every 10 years so...I think it was a reaction."

Hiroshi ran through a different portal, soaked from the rain. He closed the portal and changed into a dog, shaking then changing back. "Ughh....ACHOOO!" He sneezed, falling down. "Ughh...sorry. She isn't in the caves, isn't in the forest. I tried...the rain washed away any evidence....ACHOOO!" He sneezed again, his hair falling in his face and he laughed. He got up and wiped some off the dust off his shirt. "Well me and Haruko will keep looking. Hiro and her husband are looking too. Don't worry Kaleb. Well find her." Hiroshi smiled.

((This is what Hiroshi looks like.
User Image

And Haruko
User Image))  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:17 pm
((Omitt that cclosing the portal part i ahve to give something to Ayu.))

Kaleb stood up "Ayu...if it was up to me i would personaly go out there and find her even if it took days. I love her with every ounce of my heart and i wont let Hayato get in my way." He grabbed his necklace and took it off "This has Ayames DNA in it. I got it done on our first date. She has one with my DNA as well...This will tell you exactly where she is. I want to go with all my might but i must look after Kylo."

Kylo stood up. "Go.......

Kaleb turned around. "What do you mean?...i can't leave you."

"yes you can Kaleb....please....just go....i will be fine....ill be sitting right here looking where the portal usually comes through ok...i wont move. you have my word." She sat down.

Kaleb ran to her and hugged her tightly. "You don't know how much this means to me...thank you Kylo" he ran through the portal with Hiroshi and Ayu. They ended up in the pooring rain. He then summond the cup and went under the tree. He dropped one single drop in the cup and then an image showed "do either of you know where this is located if not i can drop in another drop and it will tell us where. It looked like a cave but as hiroshi said they wern't in any caves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:33 pm
Haruko came out of nowhere, her voice as dead as night. Her hair was infront of her face as she looked at Kaleb. "I know where she is. Hayato used to go there all the time to think. Follow me." She melted into the darkness as she ran gracefully through the forest.

Hiroshi sighed and smiled. "She always gets me with that." He ran after her and so did Ayu.

Haruko found him and walked over to Hayato, putting her hand on his head. "Sleep now Hayato for tomorrows a new day."

Hayato looked up at Haruko and smiled, then his eyes shut and his body fell limp.

Haruko sighed and picked him up, slinging him over her shoulders. "I'll take him back to the Castle. He'll be fine tomorrow but he will still be able to remember what happened. My powers only go so far." She began to walk and then disappeared.

Ayu smiled and nodded. "Thanks Haruko. We'll see you tomorrow." She walked over to Ayame who was still leaning against the wall. "You said it wasn't a problem?"

Ayame growled and stood on her own. "It wasn't until he opened the door!" She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "Might as well get back to the castle."

Ayu shook her head. "Oh no you don't. Your going with Kaleb home. You've caused him heart attacks. Stay put and we'll come and get you when he is awake."

"Fine. Let's go home Kaleb." She mumbled and opened a portal, walking through to the dining room.

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:49 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:14 pm
Ayame sighed, looking away. "Kaleb, I'm sorry. I have a duty to my clan but I promise I won't do it once I'm further along." She smiled and nodded. "I love you, Kaleb. I would never give up without a fight..."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:38 pm
Kaleb nodded in reasurence and then nuzzled you lightly on the nose They got to the medic "doc...i need you to check on her she just got back from a battle." As the doctor did he waited silently the doctor told him that she was fine just some minor scares He walked up to ayame and hugged her he picked her up and then carryed her out. "such as your feet can not touch the ground my sweet queen." he smiled and kissed your lips. "i shall carry you off to bed and lay you down to sleep."

((poor kamron all un consious this hole time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:47 pm
Ayame smiled and put her head on his shoulder. "Kaleb.....i'm sorry about Hayato...."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:24 pm
"No worrys....he can think what ever he wants..but the thing is...i might have to get used to him dateing Kylo...if he thinks that im such a bad person yet hes dateing kylo." sighs "oh well..what ever makes her happy...i guess im happy to." They reached the mansiont he door swung open with his foot and then he walked up stairs he went into his room and layed her on the bed she crawled over top of her and kissed her neck all the way to her lips "get some rest my Queen" He smiled and crawled off her covering her up "im gonna go say goodnight to kylokyo ok?" He walked out and went into the other room. "kylo...?"

Kylo walked out the bathroom in a see through black nighty and with a thong and a bra. She didn't notice kaleb at first but when she did she ran to her bed and covered up. "sorry..i didn't see you...you should knock damnit!!!"

Kaleb looked awya "yea i should" HE looked at her and then smiled "atleast now i know you still like the gifts i bought you...nevermind that." He covered her up tucking her in. He hugged her goodnight "ill see you in the morning ok kylo." He kissed her lightly on the top of her head and turned out the lights and then left the room. He entered the other room and started to strip down. He rummaged through his dressed and got a t shirt on and still had boxers on he climbed into to bed and turned the lights off.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:30 pm
Ayame smiled and put her hand on his chest. She ran her lips up his arm to his shoulder. "He said that when he was in his rouge form. When I was with him, when he was normal, he thought you were the best family member someone could ask for."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:44 pm
((i had to read that over i couple times but i got it))

KAleb smiled and then kissed ayames lips "well...atleast he likes me." he smiled and wrapped an arm around her and closed his eyes. "goodnight babe."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:53 pm
She smiled and closed her eyes. "Goodnight."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:57 pm
((lets continue the ones thay they have fallen asleep in......the next tiem i get on witch wont be until saturDAY...sorry.....unless i get bored then we can do a time skip but ill tell you Via message.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:00 pm
((Ok))  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:00 pm
((i gotta go in 15 minutes))

Kaleb woke up the next morning by a voice that was saying his name he opend his eyes and they focused and there was Kylo looking over him "urgh....what do you want Kylo."

"im hungry!"

"go tell the cheif" he fell back to sleep. His arm was still around Ayame and her head was still on his chest.

Sighed and wlaked out and went down stairs.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games