Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nurmedina

7,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:39 am
bumping^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:40 am
am i.... the winner? blaugh  

nurmedina

7,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol xD Med, that was quick xP

You won! Congratz haha xD Will receive your little prize soon! 3nodding

@ancantsia>
20 entrants! Hey hey, that's pretty much a good idea. making it a monthly thing ^O^ Can I supply a special bonus prize for a random generated number? xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:47 am
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol xD Med, that was quick xP

You won! Congratz haha xD Will receive your little prize soon! 3nodding

@ancantsia>
20 entrants! Hey hey, that's pretty much a good idea. making it a monthly thing ^O^ Can I supply a special bonus prize for a random generated number? xD

-hugs- koro xd  

nurmedina

7,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:01 pm
Happy Thanksgiving BUMP!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Lol xD Thank you, Symphony! ^O^

And thanks to both Yorish and Jineth for their paper donations ^O^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:27 pm
Bumpies! Sorry I have been busy around and about! Not had a chance to talk! I am running a lotto that is not getting as much attention as I would like so I am trying to drum up support. It goes slow sad But oh well! It will just take a little longer! I am having fun anyways! I will send more paper soon! I have been fishing more than towning, so it might be tomorrow! hugs  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:18 pm
bump for ya!  

Symphony of Serenity

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:48 pm

@Gilla>
Where's the lotto? Probably you could give a link? I'd like to check it out ^O^

@Symphony>
Thank you! ^O^ You look cute in that sprite outfit. Reminds me of Harvest Sprites in Harvest Moon xD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:55 am
User Image

Burned and shamed... I must continue burning!!

Blazing bump!!

User Image

BlackAmaya

ElevenOone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bump !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:44 am

Thank you for your bumps, amaya and eleven! ^O^
As well as your papers, Eleven xD
Campsite opened, huh? xP

And thank you tena for your papers! xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I want to thank a very generous anonymous heavenly being for presenting me with a wild armor as a gift!!

He/she somehow knew I was scouting the mp for the item. It was a lovely surprise! crying
I'm so happy!!

I really really really want to thank this heavenly being for the gift. I wish I know who you are so that I can properly thank you crying

You really made my day!! ^O^

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:36 pm
BUMP~~Only 32 days until Christmas!  

Symphony of Serenity

Tragar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:54 pm
Congrats for getting the wild armor, Koro! I'm back, too! I still don't have as much as I want to give, but whatever amount helps like you said!

Sending the trade!

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games