Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:12 pm
Kaichi heard a crack, then splintering, as James and Hawkmon fell into a trap. "What the hell??? I just stepped over that patch of grass!!!" Kotemon and Kaichi ran toward the pit and saw that they were only a few meters down. He looked at Kotemon, giving him a nod. He put the map into a scroll and threw it at Chase. "See you on the other side." Kaichi said diving into the hole along with Kotemon. The two went into a bullet form and soon reached James and his Hawkmon. "I think I've seen you before." Kaichi said with a laugh. "Going up??" With that, Kotemon formed a ring with his Banyo and created a constallation. The four individuals were surrounded by a green bubble and were sent up, seeing sunlight in a matter of seconds. The bubble came out of the hole and landed safely on the ground. The bubble popped and Kaichi and Kotemon fell to the ground, along with James and his Hawkmon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:55 pm
luke ran to james worried "hey are you ok," luke asked really worried that he was hurt  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:22 am
"hey are guys allright!?" Rick was worried about what had happened."looks u guys are in a deepsituation.LOLcoronamon laughed at his own joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:17 pm
gulimon thought that the joke was so stupid he couldnt stop laughing
"ok if everyone is ok lets keep going," luke said getting up  

king zetsu13

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:32 pm
James felt extreme relief as Chase and Kotemon pulled them out of the pit. "Odd though; what were those traps? The Ogremon seem to stupid to make something like that, and Tyrannomon was too big..." Suddenly, the ground around them cracked on all sides. Then, a gigantic purple mole-like creature burst its head out of the ground, a drill-like nose spinning rapidly as it shot upwards through the dirt. "That's Drimogemon, a mole digimon whose digging speed is among the highest of all ground-based digimon. He gives his opponents a whirl with his Drill Spin attack. And he doesn't look to happy either; I think we invaded his territory!" Drimogemon suddenly swiped at the group, his drill-like claws sending debris everywhere. "What's the big idea!? We weren't trying to invade your territory; we were just trying to get away from Tyrannomon! Can't you give a guy a break!?" Drimogemon, however, didn't seem to have heard James's words, but continued thrashing about.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:19 am
"Wait up u guys, we cant leave them there."Rick, we have to get to the golden temple to find out more of our destiny..Rick was still unsure about this.  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:07 pm
"we have to keep moving we have to figure out what is really going on," luke said not wanting to play game anymore  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:06 am
Akina shook her head slightly. “We can’t leave them....what if they get hurt?” The girl said gently, a frown on her face. Wanyamon nodded with agreement. “They’re our friends, aren’t they?!”  

starlight parade

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:16 pm
" stressed ngggh, Forget about the temple Coronamon!"Rick jumped in the hole and landed on top of drimogemon."oh sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop ...hI!"Rick was hanging for his dear life as drimogemon was goin rampant." scream U must be the dumbest person i evr met!!!Coronamon also jumped on drimogemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:00 pm
"That looks like fun." said Chase jumping ontop of Drimogemon also. "Was that necessary." said Patamon flying to Chase. "No but it was fun."  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:04 pm
luke triped and hit his head on the tree and all his seriousnous left him for a while

"hey dont do anything with out me and gulimon," luke said laughing jumping in  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:22 am
" gonk How do u steer this thing!?!?WOOOOOAH"Rick was grabbing DR' hairs while coronamon hatched up a plan."Petit knuckle!!!'Coronamon's flaming fist which made DR TO Calm down a little bit.  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Akina gasped as she watched the others jump into the hole. She watched as they rode the Drimogemon. The girl felt panic run through her. ‘They’re bound to get hurt!’ The girl thought and felt even more panic.
“They might even die!” The girl shouted out loud and tried to calm herself. Akina slowly breathed in and out.
“Akina, calm down. If they die, it’s their fault. They jumped in” Wanyamon informed his tamer calmly. Akina stared at her Digimon partner.
“But...I didn’t do anything to help” The teen whispered softly, her azure eyes gave a gazed appearance. She stared at the ground as though she was hypnotized. ‘And even if I try, I can’t do much. I’m wounded and it still hurts... I’m so useless’ The girl thought sadly.
“Akina... Akina! Are you okay? You look... weird. Not in a bad way though.” Wanyamon said when he noticed her odd actions.
“Um...uh, yeah! Just thinking...” The girl muttered, trailing off. Wanyamon looked at her suspiciously, but shook it off.
“Okay... So what do we do now?”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:10 pm
James ran into a tree and fell down. As he got up, he turned and saw that Drimogemon's drill was inches from his face. "Uh...guys? A little help here...would be nice...please?" "James! No!" Suddenly, a flash of light shot out of James's necklace, and engulfed Hawkmon. "Hawkmon Spirit Warrior Activate!" Hawkmon suddenly began to glow as he grew larger and much fiercer, and a pair of horns grew on his head. "Aquilamon!" James stared upwards as Hawkmon's much more powerful form dove into Drimogemon, knocking him aside. James then felt something materialize on his right arm, looked over, and noticed that his arm was now wearing a red and white feather-shaped shield with hair-like spikes sticking out of it. "How odd..." Aquilamon landed next to James and knelt down so that he could climb on his back. "James, get on quickly!" "Huh? Oh, right!" James leaped onto Aquilamon's back, and Aquilamon soared back into the air.  

Chikyu Kodomo

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:10 am
Chase saw Hawkmon digivolve and watched in amazement. He then sees Akina looking worroed and jumps off Drimogemon. He runs to her and says, "What's wrong? Why do you look so depressed?"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games