Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of the Zamphirs ~ OPEN!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:55 am
She twisted the stake in his chest before releasing it. She used her foot to stand the chair back upright, staring at Malachi with no less anger. Her eyes warned that any new infraction to her pride would prove more painful than this first little skirmish as she yanked the stakes from his arms and chest unceremoniously. "I would never infringe upon Damnation's domain," she said dryly. She respected the Death God and certainly wouldn't try to kill anyone without his express permission and blessing. She seemed insulted that Malachi didn't know by now that Deities never encroached on each others domains. A wry smile crossed her lips. She could expect nothing less from the Angelique to a second generation. What would they know of domains or the sanctity of them. She took a step back and examined her handiwork, when she felt the slight touch of her son.

A sadness passed her face as he spoke. "You need not bargain for his life with you time. You have always been welcome to come and go as you pleased. Your siblings would have adored growing up with you." Her voice was full of the regret she had always felt that Srets had left also. She had sent Malachi away quietly, not wishing to upset anyone in the temple. She hadn't been so full of anger then with regards to her once-mate. Is was disappointment that had lead to the separation. He was simply not fit to be the Angelique of Zamphirs. No fighting had preceded the separation, nor had any occurred as the angelic was expelled from the temple. Vesira was confused then why her son had never shown up until now, and only with Malachi leading the way. "He does not need to leave," she said slowly, glancing back at the bleeding -but already healing - angelic. "He needs only show me the proper respect when he comes here." She didn't want to remember how well Malachi knew the way around. She'd much prefer if he'd stay in the altar room unless otherwise invited to go elsewhere. "He should bring me an offering like any other visitor to this temple."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:24 am

Her words were strong. As was her threat. They almost seemed to cut right through him like a million sharp knives. Vesira was serious. But Yukio was serious as well. He did not know exactly what to expect, though he had an inkling. But he'd soon find out the young male was sure.

Hunting Vampires. His mother would probably kill him if she ever found out. But what his mother would think at this moment didn't weigh heavily on his mind. It was his life to live how he wanted, well, more so Vesira's life anyway now to do with what she pleased. But he would not take his pledge so lightly lest he be struck down before he had even gotten started.

"As you wish." He bowed his head lightly. Lifting his eyes only to see the Goddess had vanished. At least that was over and done with and he could relax momentarily. Brushing aside long, green hair he eyed the hallway for a second before quietly moving down it to his room. Slipping quietly inside and making himself at home the best he could.

The room wasn't grandiose. But he had expected as much. He was at the bottom of the rung anyway. Yukio lay upon the small bed that was pushed up against one wall. Paws sliding behind his head as he stared at the ceiling. He wasn't extremely tired, but the quiet solitude lulled him into a half sleep.

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Hott_Naru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:00 am
Malachi gasped and grumbled to himself as he ground his teeth, feeling already how the collapsed lung was healing and filling with the oxygen of this realm. He took a deep breath, barely wincing as he stood from the chair, inspecting his arms. Though the blood remained, the wounds were almost healed, it came with being immortal.

At her words at not bringing her an offering, he nearly snorted, did she think he was a complete idiot? He reached into a pouch at his hip, and pulled out the fire stone that had been the first item retrieved by a follower at his command, one of his first tests of being a good angelique to this realm, one of the tests he did succeed at. As she spoke with their son he took a deep breath, bowed to her, and placed the glowing red stone on the alter, upon a cloth of his own keeping, cleansed in the honey and wax of the bees that had guarded it.

As he stepped back, he stood out of the way, half in the shadows, and closed his ears, as was expected of an angelic, or angelique in the presence of such gods. He bowed his head, his fur still caked in blood, but already fully healed from the earlier ordeal. The only thing that marred his perfect immortal body, was the bite mark of a scar on his neck.

Srets was still upset with the whole of the happening, and slightly annoyed with the fact that she didn't seem or understand.. Or was it that she didn't want to? He shook his head, this was not his problem. "I knew I was welcome, or expected that I was. Though I must say that I.. Might have been a little hesitant myself to come back, no matter how much Father wanted me to see you, and my brother and sister.." He shook his head, another plug to show his father's innocence.

He brushed his claws through his long hair, to anyone else in this realm, or any other, his face would be completely expressionless, but to his closest friend, and to his father and possibly even his step-mother, with whom he had known the longest, they would see the conflict in his eyes, the confusion, the pain, but to all mortal and immortals alike, he wore a blank expression, which is how it always was.

He looked his mother in the eye and took a deep breath. His evil and dark sides seemed to attack eachother inside him, there was so much conflict, for this one time, in a long time, he didn't know which way to turn, this was one of the few reasons he got along with his father's new goddess, she understood.. Almost as much as Arna.. He missed Arna, she was so busy, off doing godly things, while he stayed around the temple of his aunt and uncle, silent, alone.

He blinked, realizing he was just staring at his mother. Blinking he looked away, around the temple a bit, then sighed softly, with what could have been exasperation, or depression. "Mother.. I am sorry I have not come around.. I can't explain to you why, but just believe me when I say, it was my choice before, and my choice now." He nodded, content with his apology.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:58 pm
Fatal Irony
@ Violet:

The eyes of the bat watched the baddie carefully and transferred the images to the Goddess back at the temple without interfering with the female's actions. Upon the return to the temple the bat flew past Velika into the private chambers of the goddess to report back to her. Vesira could see Velika perfectly anyway and as Judgment landed on the arm of her throne she stroked her absently. A smile crept across her lips at the mother's devotion to her daughter and something softened in the goddess' heart. Vesira appeared behind the altar, facing the baddie female. "You have done well in you trials. I suggest you get yourself to the healing temple or find another that may heal you. Your wounded fairly badly. A rabid wolf is nothing to mess around with. Your daughter may stay here and learn. You are dismissed." Her voice was emotionless and she turned to walk in a mortal fashion to gaze upon the mortal child that had come to stay with her. It was clear she expected the mother to leave.

She stood there for just a few more minutes, daring to stare at the goddesses back. She moves as if to speak, tears beginning to well in her eyes, before she is finally able to pull herself away, running off into the night. Tears stream freely down her cheeks as she runs into the night. She had wanted her daughter to be taught well and raised knowing others like herself, but she had never wanted this, to lose her completely. She felt sick. Why? Why must she always lose them? First it was Vanessa, a daughter who felt nothing for her but hate. And then Willowa, one of the few she thought would stay at her side and be her partner in crime, so to speak, but one night she awoke to find her gone, and hadn’t seen her since. And now, her darling Velowa.

Velika runs for what feels like hours, fighting at the madness eating its way slowly into her brain. Somehow she manages to find her way to the temple of healing and collapses exaughsted just inside the doors of the temple. Breathing hard and heavy, she tries to fight off the unseen paws that reach to help her, their fingers feeling like needles digging inter her skin to her diseased mind. Thrashing on the floor, her last sane thought was a vow to never allow anyone to get that close again, and then darkness ushers all thoughts away.

Velowa lies in the crib curled up on her side, her thumb snug in her mouth and the fingers of her other paw buried deep in the fur of her bat complaining. After a moment her eyes flutter open and she turns her head to stare up at the goddess. Her solid purple eyes are wide as she lies there, staring at the goddess. She lets go of her bat, in spite of its chittering protests, and crawls closer to the goddess. Rising up to her feet, she reaches up with her arms and upper spider legs, grunting softly to be picked up by the beautiful lady standing there. She was very brave for such a little thing.  

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:50 pm
Fatal Irony

@ Yoko/Ruri:

Eriannia frowned and shook her head. Sighing, she looked to Tihamar. "Punish him." She waved a hand dismissively, obviously not caring how harshly her brother punished the guest. His incompetence obviously turned the young goddess off to him entirely. She was the daughter of the Ultimate Huntress. She couldn't be bothered by a male that couldn't find a jar of pickles within the confines of the temple.

Karn gulped. This game had taken a deadly turn for him. He didn't know what to expect from Eri and Tihamar. He turned to the male, and tried to keep a cocky grin on his face.

"And what is my punishment, oh great overlord?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:45 pm
The Dark Angelic stood in the doorway of the Zamphir temple, red eyes slightly narrowed and body tense. His world was the forest; too leave his home felt strange and almost dangerous. Besides that, the reason for this decision was seemingly a foolish one. Dyre had long since promised that he would not kneel before a Goddess, however he had met Vesira, a huntress who intrigued him with her strength. This was somebody he may be able to respect. So he was here to stay for time. Dyre shed his nerves, shifting slightly and then striding forward. He was no weakling and he did not fear death. This was simply another challenge.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:09 pm
The goddess' ears perked up as they caught the slight creak of the door opening. She felt the presence of someone familiar and decided rather than leave it to her daughter to attend to that she would make an appearance herself. The goddess dismissed her bats, each taking flight with tasks set to them by their master to look over her charges. She would see through their eyes, hear through their ears and know what they know.

Meanwhile, she melded into the shadows and slipped into the welcoming room to catch a glimpse of the newcomer. She hid there in the shadows a moment, taken aback by who stood before her. Dyre? That hunter angelic? Her eyes narrowed, wondering what he might be doing in her temple. The arrogant part of herself grinned fiendishly, imagining that he had come to grovel at her feet after witnessing the prowess of her huntresses. The deeper part of herself secretly hoped that wasn't the case. She didn't want a groveling angelic at her door. Not again. She hoped he had come for some more admirable reason.

She stepped out of the shadows, wicked grin still on her face. She certainly wouldn't hesitate to test him. "So, you've come to learn how to properly hunt, I assume?" Her voice was a purr, dripping with condescension. "I hardly blame you. My Zamphirs are the best of the best. No one compares, as I've said before." She paced around him, looking him up and down. "Welcome," she said thoughtfully, a strange sensation forming in the pit of her stomach. "Welcome to my home."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:47 am
Violet Darkstarr
Fatal Irony
@ Violet:

The eyes of the bat watched the baddie carefully and transferred the images to the Goddess back at the temple without interfering with the female's actions. Upon the return to the temple the bat flew past Velika into the private chambers of the goddess to report back to her. Vesira could see Velika perfectly anyway and as Judgment landed on the arm of her throne she stroked her absently. A smile crept across her lips at the mother's devotion to her daughter and something softened in the goddess' heart. Vesira appeared behind the altar, facing the baddie female. "You have done well in you trials. I suggest you get yourself to the healing temple or find another that may heal you. Your wounded fairly badly. A rabid wolf is nothing to mess around with. Your daughter may stay here and learn. You are dismissed." Her voice was emotionless and she turned to walk in a mortal fashion to gaze upon the mortal child that had come to stay with her. It was clear she expected the mother to leave.

She stood there for just a few more minutes, daring to stare at the goddesses back. She moves as if to speak, tears beginning to well in her eyes, before she is finally able to pull herself away, running off into the night. Tears stream freely down her cheeks as she runs into the night. She had wanted her daughter to be taught well and raised knowing others like herself, but she had never wanted this, to lose her completely. She felt sick. Why? Why must she always lose them? First it was Vanessa, a daughter who felt nothing for her but hate. And then Willowa, one of the few she thought would stay at her side and be her partner in crime, so to speak, but one night she awoke to find her gone, and hadn’t seen her since. And now, her darling Velowa.

Velika runs for what feels like hours, fighting at the madness eating its way slowly into her brain. Somehow she manages to find her way to the temple of healing and collapses exaughsted just inside the doors of the temple. Breathing hard and heavy, she tries to fight off the unseen paws that reach to help her, their fingers feeling like needles digging inter her skin to her diseased mind. Thrashing on the floor, her last sane thought was a vow to never allow anyone to get that close again, and then darkness ushers all thoughts away.

Velowa lies in the crib curled up on her side, her thumb snug in her mouth and the fingers of her other paw buried deep in the fur of her bat complaining. After a moment her eyes flutter open and she turns her head to stare up at the goddess. Her solid purple eyes are wide as she lies there, staring at the goddess. She lets go of her bat, in spite of its chittering protests, and crawls closer to the goddess. Rising up to her feet, she reaches up with her arms and upper spider legs, grunting softly to be picked up by the beautiful lady standing there. She was very brave for such a little thing.

The goddess watched the child crawl towards her, reaching for her... it reminded Vesira so much of when Eriannia was a child. The evil goddess found a smile creeping onto her face as she reached out and stroked the child's face. "Velowa..." she whispered softly, "You will be my most powerful zamphir..." She cooed at the baby and picked her up, cradling her gently. The goddess' thoughts drifted back to another zamphir that had once been her favored. Miseria had long left the temple to pursue her own ends. The goddess would welcome her return, should such a day ever occur, but for the moment she would train Velowa in Miseria's image. She hoped the young one would be the glory she wanted to see in all zamphirs. She will raise the child as though she were her own daughter, and encourage her children to treat Velowa thus.

As Vesira's thoughts lingered on her own children, Eriannia appeared behind her. "What is this?" She peered at the child in her mother's arms. "Did some worthless mortal abandon her child? What a disgrace!" She folded her arms across her chest. "What kind of zamphir would leave us her child?"

"It was not a zamphir. This is a special case Eri my love. I want you to meet Velowa, your new mortal sister." She held out the child for her daughter to take. She didn't expect the chaotic and fiery Eri to take to the child right away. Her daughter was always difficult to handle, but that strength was Vesira's greatest pride. Eri may look so much like Vesira's previous mate, but she had the fire and pride of her mother.

"Sister?" Eriannia scoffed and kept her arms folded. "We'll see if she earns that right." She glowered at the new child. So, her mother wanted to give the creature special privileges. That's fine. Eri would treat Velowa no different than her own brother. Maybe the mortal will survive.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:23 pm
Feeling her presence before she appeared, the Dark Angelic lifted his head and let his gaze come to rest upon the shadows that she now lurked within. He waited for her reveal herself; eyes narrowing at the tone of her voice. “Perhaps I have come to teach you how to hunt.” Dyre replied swiftly. He didn’t budge an inch as she paced around him. “Your Zamphir’s, while talented, lack the true essence of the hunt. They disappoint me.” He was not accusing, simply blunt. In his eyes, they were not as a hunter should be. Dyre tilted his head slightly to the side; pondering her last words. “Thankyou.”  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:32 pm
She laughed at the idea of his "teachings" but was all the same intrigued. She couldn't deny that he was good, and had proven himself well against her Children. His steadfastness and strong will gave her pause in her condescension. "You have not met my best, then," she replied coolly. Her confidence in her zamphirs was unwavering. "Still..." she mused, a slow smile creeping across her face, "A new approach could only strengthen them more." She tapped her finger to her chin thoughtfully, her twin tails swaying behind her. "If you were interested in a job here, I might offer you for the training of a few of the younger zamphir. I wouldn't mind seeing your approach." She chuckled softly, as if weighing whether or not she felt his approach would be better.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:41 pm
Dyre hadn’t been sure why he had come here in the first place. Usually curiosity was not a driving factor in what he did. But this time he considered giving in to it. At least for a while. Vesira’s offering was certainly intriguing. Dyre had never tried to teach anybody before and was wary of the task; however after only a moment of thought he gave a nod of his head. “Very well. I will teach them. My style of the hunt is a gift to your followers.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm
A slow smile crept onto her face as her eyes narrowed slightly. She paced around him slowly, much like a caged tiger. "Of course," she purred, "you must clear your teachings through me." She reached out and stroked his cheek softly. "You must first teach me your tactics. I will be as a novice, with no hunting knowledge. You will be my teacher and if you do well enough, I will allow these teachings passed to my zamphir." She paused in front of him and stepped closer, her face close to his. She ran a gentle finger down his cheek as she breathed "perhaps I will teach you my methods afterward."  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Violet Darkstarr

Eloquent Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:51 am
Mounting the steps, her head high and shoulders set, Xiasha made her way into the temple. Ever since she was a little girl and told of the beautiful goddess of her race she knew what she was meant to do, what she was meant to be. She had trained for many years, honing her fighting skill, and tonight she is finally coming to see her goddess, to offer her services and to be a member of her court.

Her bat companion flitters about the room as she kneels before the alter, placing a deep red rose on the gleaming marble, resting among the other offerings there. she looks up at portrait of Vesira looking it over for a moment before speaking, her french accent thick. "My Goddess... I 'ave come to off-erh my services to your cause. I ahm 'ere to do your bid-ding an to prove my worthyness ahv your attention. I humbly request an audience with you, my Goddess."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 am
The visitor's voice reached the goddess' ears as soon as they were spoken and Vesira grinned. She bade Dyre to wait a moment unseen as she left to attend to her visitor. She appeared on the other side of the altar, looking down at the rose offered her, seeming less interested in the zamphir before her. She reached down and plucked the offering from the altar, twirling it in her fingers slowly. "I've not seen such a deep hue or red on a rose in a long time," she commented coolly. She let the flower drop once more to the altar's marble surface and turned her gaze onto the zamphir. "Your name." It was a demand.

Vesira's mind was already working. She saw in this zamphir great potential, and knew she could be used to test the angelic that had come to call. Not only that, but she could serve as the test subject for Dyre's supposedly "superior" tactics. Vesira tapped her nails on the marble absently as she began formulating her plan.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:42 pm
Dyre drifted into the shadows as she had bid. So, she wanted him to teach her first? The concept was quite interesting. He knew his skill in hunting, with the bow, was unmatchable. Surely he had nothing to fear from the challenge? Dyre felt a tingle of anticipation. He waited in the darkness, unseen, as Vesira greeted her new guest, paying no mind to the visitor.  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff