Reply 13: Rp Forest
School Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unguluck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:28 pm
"Agreed!" Hanna smiled, skipping out, "See you there!!!" she waved back, going on ahead.
When Hanna neared the doors she began putting on the sick act, eye dropping, stomach clutching, pale faced. She achieved all of this by thinking about something really gruesome. When she walked into the office it too all about two seconds to get the secretary to let her and Ri off with excuses. Hanna sat outside of the office, trying not to smile as she waited patiently for Ri.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:15 am
RetroWolf
walks in classroom *
Teacher: hi class today we have a new student his name is wolf.
*waves to every one * hi
*and picks a chair in the back in the room

*looks at wolf has he walks and sits to the same row as me then i turn back to the window in my little corner with my head resting on my hand as i space out fiddling with my pen that has egyptain writing on it*
*sighs and says under breath* i miss my home with the empresses  

Uraiko Adlum

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:23 pm
Rianna rounded the corner to the Art studio. Her teacher was suprised to see her.

"Rianna, where have you been? I've been worried!"

Rianna said with an apologetic look, "I'm sorry. A friend of mine has been sick since the beginning of the lunch period so I've been stuck in the bathroom with her. I'm taking her home right now. I just wanted to drop off my new sketches to you."

"Oh my," her teacher replied. "You just be sure not to catch whatever she has!"

Rianna grinned and replied with a nod and a look of I won't and walked out the door. In a matter of seconds she say Hanna waiting patiently outside the office and the two girls walked out of the school building, RIanna looking all concerned and Hanna looking as sick as she could. It wasn't until the ladies rounded the corner when they bolted into a happy skipping running sort of dance down the road to Rianna's house.

Whe the girls got there and safely inside Ri asked Hanna what she wanted to watch as she pointed to a shelf full of DVDs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:45 pm
"Oh!! I'm not sure!!" Hanna said looking at all the titles. Do you have that new movie, something about the universe?" she called to Ri, tilting her head to make the DVD's straight. She was smiling so hard her face hurt, but it didn't matter she was having the time of her life, even though they haven't done much yet.  

unguluck

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:42 pm
The bell rang ending the long school day and Adam's first day at this school. "Well, today wasn't all that bad considering it is the first day I was here." He walks out of the class room and yells goodbye to everyone in his class. He then gets on his bus and waits.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:44 pm
Somano went to the locker room and took out his karate gear and went to the gym and waited for the gym class end and when it did he asked Isaac "Hey Isaac want to take the afterschool karate class it's on me and plus you can try to impress Hanna and in case you do get in a fight this can come in handy but you have to make a decision fast it starts soon but don't worry if you dont anything I'll teach you the basics and we can spar and all" Soma gave an encouraging smile.  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:50 pm
In the locker room after class just being confronted about the after school activity Isaac had laughed a little and then with an assuring smile said to Somano; "Sure, that'd be great. By the way in London I was sort of a punk so I know a little bit of fighting. By sort of I mean I was in a band that liked to pick fights. It's kind of hard to avoid." Isaac than grabbed his clothes stuffing them in a gym bag before leaving. Isaac turned back and said "Whens the class start and were?" Isaac standing in the doorway. Of course he kept it closed so that no freaks would look in. As he stood there a candy bar fell out of his gym bag. Isaac blushed a little before reacting. "Umm... I just like to have a snack after school." Isaac blushed he thought it was embarrassing to be carrying around candy like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:38 pm
A new day at school starts and it's third period and I look out the window thinking of home. The bell ring which distracted me and i stuff my books and notebook in my Emily the Strange messenger bag and held onto my pen and ran out the class room to Rescue Class. I rush to the locker room and struggle to put on my bathing suit with black with green vine designs on it with a matching cap and goggles. And jammed my school clothes in the locker and ran to the pool (which was the next assignment.)

"Alright class today we are learning tabout how to rescue someone from drowning. Anyone would like to demonstrate?"

The teacher looks around and see that no one raised their hand, but sees me day dreaming at the sement floor.

"Ah! Asenath how about you try and demonstrate how to save someone from drowning, humm? Since your day dreaming about it in your head."

The class laughs at me by her insult. I glare at the teacher and walked to the edge of the pool as one of my classmates pretending that he's drowing with horrible acting and goes under water. I put on my goggles and drive in, as I'm in the water I grab a booie and swim closer to my 'drowning' classmate. When I reached him (where he's under water) I swim downward and grab him under his arms from behind and hold his head up in the surface for air. I grab the booie to support me to keep me and him up and swim to the curb of the pool and raised him out. After I layed him down on the floor I took off my goggles, wore them as a necklace and glared again at the teacher as i walk off to the far side of the pool. Then dried myself off with my matching towel as the teacher and the rest of the class looked at me in shock.  

Uraiko Adlum

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:02 pm
"Do you mean, Across the Universe, Hanna?" Ri shouted from the kitchen.

"Didn't it come out last week. It might be there. Check the floor by the TV. I think we just picked it up. My sister is a big movie buff, so she likes to get every movie that comes out for our "collection"." Rianna said with a giggle.

((sorry I was MIA... school took ahold of me and finally spit me out at 10:00pm on a Thursday. lol. I'll e busy a lot of the weekend but I'll be sure to try and get on. But this is just a warning."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:38 am
Adam's bus was late so he got to school 30 minutes late for the bell. He walks in and takes out his Geography books and walks to his class. When he walks in he explains the situation and doesn't get a refural. He then sits down in his desk and works on finishing his drawing of all his favorite anime characters. (Thinks) "I just have to do Trigun, Hellsing, and Bleach then I'm half way done."  

HaloNaruto11

unguluck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:11 pm
((omg! I love Hellsing and Trigun, not bleach so much, kinda over rated... that's cool Kara, thanks for the heads up!))

Hanna crouched onto her knees searching for the movie. "Ah Ha!" she said pulling out the DVD case, but upon opening it, she found it not there. She frowned a bit more, puzzled over were it could be.

Suddenly her brain clicked. She turned on the DVD player and opened the holder and sure enough the DVD was there, just waiting to be played. "Found it!" She said putting it back in waiting for Ri to get back before she pushed the "play" button.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:55 pm
((Wow, a lot of Hellsing and Trigun fans. I like Hellsing more than Trigun))  

HaloNaruto11

unguluck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 pm
((Agreed!!! But I only like the Manga and OVA the anime is gay and isn't at all like the original stuff))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:09 am
"So you know the art of street fighting not disiplined fighting well it starts in 15 miniutes and in the gym but alright have something healthy" Somano looked at the candy "But tell me what was London like for you..... I've seen it on T.V..... looks huge and so rich of architecture and but how is it from your opinion?"  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:52 pm
Isaac laughed he thought it was funny when people asked. "It's just like any city you see. Nothing fancy too me. It'd be like New York City. A big bustling place anything you might expect from a city. Oh ya and London was busy I didn't quite like it all..." Isaac said before heading to the gym.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff