Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlyingWereSnail

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:05 pm
Yamato_Sora
"Hey Ryan," Jordyn smiled at her close friend while Armadillomon stared in awe at Exveemon.
Jordyn followed her partner's eyes and gasped, "Veemon you digivolved!"
Armadillomon gave a wistful as he sighed, "When?"
"i digivolved back in the city" Exveemon said. Ryan walked over and leaned against Exveemon's leg " yep he grew about 8 feet, now i have to look up at him" Ryan said, but as soon as he finished his sentence a white light englufed Exveemon, he shrank back into his rookie form Veemon. Ryan,looking puzzled looked down at veemon who was now about five feet tall, his normal height. Ryan laughed " oh the irony!", Veemon laughed to and his stomach growled. "Whoops, im hungry again" Veemon said. Ryan sighed " i swear, your always hungry" Ryan then reached into his pocket and pulled out a granola bar he got from one of the shops at the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:36 pm
Savannah just blinked, and awkwardly shuffled her feet. "I guess I'll go then..." she trailed off. She looked at Salamon, and she gestured. "Lead the way."

Savannah & Salamon - Exit - To File Mountains  

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:03 pm
[[Enters Dominic and Elecmon]] Doranak wakes up and moves his fringe from his face. He looks down and sees his Elecmon sleeping in a ball. Dom Shrugs and grabs his laptop and logs onto the web. He is searching the web when he sees a fish swimming in the lake. Dom laughs as Elecmons ears begin to twitch. Elecmons eyes open as he looks up into Doms eyes. "Hungry are we?" Dom says as he shuts his laptop down.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:12 am
Dom got up and wanderd around finding digimushrooms, some raw meat and an old fishing rod. He walked back to Eleckmon who had set up a fire with a crudly made pot. Dom dropped the mushrooms and meat in. Then Dom sat down on the lake sude waiting for a bite.  

Doranak

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:51 am
Dominic’s fishing rod was beginning to tug but it was pulling harder than a fish should. When Elecmon helped Dom they managed to pull the fish onto the beach, and the saw that it was a Coelamon. Dom and Elecmon dropped the fishing rod and backed up but the Digimon was in a mad rage so he fired a water bullet at them. Dom and Elecmon narrowly dodged it and got up. "Go get him Elecmon." Elecmon ran at Coelamon and leapt over another water bullet then used thunder knife knocking the Digimon back into the water. However Coelamon grabbed his leg and pulled him into the water with him. Coelamon swam of not before two child stage Digimon came and attacked him one Otamamon and the other Swimmon. The Swimmon used a brine pistol and the Otamamon used wrapping bubble Elecmon tried to swim up but the attacks still hit. Dom ran into the water and swam to Elecmon, Dom tried to kick them but they just smacked him away and then Otamamon grabbed him and held him under the water while Swimmon attacked Elecmon with brine pistol.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:38 am
Elecmon was knocked out and sinking and Dom was almost out of breath. Dom struggled to get free and managed to get out of the hold then he punched Otamamon in the face, then swam down to help Elecmon but he was too fare away. Coelamon came back and began to charge at them with Otamamon and Swimmon close behind him. Doms Digivice began to flash an unexpected digivolution happened and Elecmon digivolved into Whamon and used kuchi de hasamu kougeki which knocked them all away. Dom got on his back and they swam up to the beach. Whamon de-digivolved back to Elecmon. They lay on the beach hungrier and tiered than ever. Dom got up and used what was made in the soup to feed himself and Elecmon. Dom looks at Elecmon and says “We should get going soon before it gets dark.” They got up and walked to the south which was Network City. [[Dom and Elecmon exit to Network City]]  

Doranak

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:18 pm
[Enters from the Underworld]
"Wow this place is kinda cool maybe we can practice here so incase that guy comes and finds us again."
"I hope we dont."
"Yea he was scary.Ok lets practice our moves."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:35 pm
"Hey look i see a blue card in the sand like the ones you swipe to make me stronger."
"Lets go try it out and see what it does."
"Ok."
"DIGIMODIFI......Matrix Digivolution!"  

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TotalRampage 0

3,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:19 pm
"Hey we could use that to our advantage in a fight if we get caught in one again."
"Yea that would be useful,do you think we should go nd try and find Zeekage"
"Yea probably we didn't get to finish our battle."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:25 pm
[[Enters Dragon Eye Lake, never RPed before >.<]]

Flame walked up too the shores of the lake, with his Agumon, Bee, behind him.

"Alright, Bee.. This is the first time we've been adventuring out in the open, right?"

"Well, it's the first time YOU have.."

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GO FIGHTING OTHER DIGIMON!"

Bee whacked Flame on the head.

"I said no shouting, and we'll keep a low profile. I'm only a rookie, and the're a lot of trainers out there who already have Ultimate digimon..."

"You're right.. But we shouldin't travel alone. We need too find someone we can trust."

"...Right!"

Both began walking on the somewhat beautiful shores of the lake. Both kinda lost in the situation.  

B flame hokage

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:43 pm
[enter Dragon Eye Lake]

Garet looked unexpectedly disappionted

"Is this it?" he said showing his expectations were dashed

"What did you expect a friggin dragon shaped castle? Come on we have to find Azulongmon"

Garet while moving dirty vines and gigantic banana leaves from his path. Wanyamon hopped onto his head. Garet stroked him while walking.

"Wanyamon?" Garet just blarted out all of a sudden

"Yeah?" Wanyamon replied with his squeeky baby like voice

"Do think I'll ever find Shayna again?" Garet started to go red

"I don't know. You really have feelings for her right?" Wanyamon knew about his feelings for Shayna but didn't think anything of it. I mean Garet doesn't crush on many girls. It's usually the other way around.

"It's wierd. I've never felt this way about a girl before." Garet said as if he was about to tell his whole life story

"But what I'm feeling right now is something else" Garet paused for a minute

"What do you feel? What's the matter?" Wanyamon threw flurries of question as he fell off Garets head.

"I feel...." he quickly turned around to see a digimon.

"like we're being watched" (reference to Star Wars)

The digimon jumped up and landed right in front of the path Garet and Wanyamon were taking. It readied itself in it's attack position.

"Are you ready to fight?" It said

"What digimon is that?" Garet shouted out

"My name is Renamon. I am a beast man type digimon. I am Rookie searching for worthy opponents. You look worth fighting"

Garet stood his ground

"No way! Wanyamon is only a baby. Leave him alone"

Wanyamon started to light up after Garet said these words

"Huh?" Garet turned round in amazement

"I feel wierd" Wanyamon said as he lit up

Garet stared unblinking at what was happening  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:29 am
Garet glared on at what was happening to his partner

"Wanyamon what are you doing?!"

Wanyamon was started to transform

"Uh" Garet only watched in fear and tension

"Wanyamon digivolve to.... GAOMON!!"

Garet eyes opened wider with elation as his partner was back to his normal self.

"I don't believe it Wanyamo I mean..Gaomon how did you digivolve?!"

Gaomon got into jumped infront od Garet making a guarding stance to ward off Renamon

"Well someone's got to protect you."

Gaomon growled at Renamon.

"Oooh a feisty digimon this will be interesting"

She jumped in the air doing a front flip

"Diamond Storm!"

Renamon conjured some energy leaves and fired them at Gaomon

"Double Back Hand!"

Gaomon started to spin rapidly deflecting the leaves as they hit him.

The fight got intense as Renamon charged at Gaomon. They collide and exhange punches all over thier bodies. Gaomon and Renamon kept going at it. Garet was watching motivating his partner

"Come on Gaomon you can do it!"

"Grrrrrrr Rolling Upper" Gaomon rolled swiftly along the floor

"Ugh!" Renamon was in shock and was left vunerable

Gaomon jumped up from underneath Renamon and struck hard with a rising uppercut.

Renamon went soaring high and landed hard on the ground.  

Syndicate-Saber

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:19 am
Renamon got up slowly put quickly slouched down on her knees in pain

"Your more powerful than you look!"

Garet glared angrily at Renamon

"What do you want from us?" shouted Garet as Gaomon stood guard in case of another attack.

"I have seeked out tamers to battle yet no one as powerful as you are. I am indebted to you from now on"

Garet changed his expression from angry to totally confused

"What? What do you mean indebted?"

Gaomon turned to Garet

"She means she going to join us"

Garet was in disagreement

"There is no way you can join us Renamon. We don't have time for you. We need to find Azulongmon"

Renamon smiled as Garet explains about Azulongmon

"Well Well. It just so happens i know where he is"

Garet looked on in enthusiasm

"You do?"

"Indeed" Renamon replied as she jumped away making Garet eager to follow her

Gaomon stopped Garet for a moment

"You really think this is a good idea?"

Garet winked at him and said

"He He. As a white and green rabbit with long ears told me "Momuntai"

As Garet walked off to follow Renamon Gaomon just looked wide eyed in confusion

"What the heck does that mean?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:56 am
" WEE! Haha!"
" Patamon if you splash water on me you will not live to see another sunset"
" Uuuh! Grumpy?"
"MISTRESS!"
Kaya giggled and got up from her crouched position by the lake and waked over to her two digimons, Patamon was splashing around in the shallow water, trying to catch the small silver coloured fish swimming around his feet while Dorumon did his best to stay out of the way. The poor half fox half dragon digimons purple fur was glistening with water droplets and he looked somewhat miserable, almost like a drowned kitten.
The red haired tamer smiled and walked out into the water, it barely reached her ankles "Patamon dont spray water on Metamormon, behave!"
The little vaccine digimon stopped his hunting and stood up on his hind legs, giggling with child like innocence "Okay Kaya. I'm sorry Metamormon, i didnt mean to get you wet" The Dorumon just shook its entire body, spraying water on both the other digimon and his tamer
"HEY! META!"
The X antibody digimon just smirked and wagged its tail
" Hos is the fishing going my Mistress?"
Kaya sighed and turned around to walk over to her rod again
" Nothing yet, i dont get why people think fishing is fun, i think its boring"
Patamon was suddenly sitting on her shoulder after taking off into the air and soaring towards her " Ill keep you company Kaya, then you wont be bored!" The human girl giggled and stroked the little digimons head
" Fine then. Hey Meta, mind if i borrow Patamon?"
" Gods no. You take the brat!"
She nodded and sat down next to her rod while staring at the water

Little Pinch of Ginger

xX-Guardian Soul-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:49 am
"Betamon,attack!"
Betamon uses Bubble attack  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games