Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:13 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Just then Kaiza Wingdramon landed next To Kaiza "Soma recover and is coming Vajiramon is leading the way" Kaiza nodded "Alright good work Wingdramon"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:08 am
(Enter Dom and Bantyo Leomon from Digi-battlefield.)

Dom and Bantyo Leomon walked into town a little worse for wear but they had come a long way. They went into a shop and got some food, then tucked in. They where starving and barly been together two moments. They sat down on a bench out side and began to eat. "What happend to the others then?" Dom asked. Bantyo Leomon sighed and put his arm on Dom's shoulder. "They are still eggs. I came to help you because I could feel you needed me." Dom nodded and they both continued eating.  

Doranak

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:27 am
(Enter from the dark pit.)
Soma saw the group overhead and told Angemon to land there while Devimon followed.
"Sorry we took so long, I was still a little sleepy."
Soma said before angemon set him down.
So what has happened while we were away?
Devimon slowly comes down and places Ninjamon down next to Soma.
Yeah, what have we missed?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:35 am
"hey soma. feeling better?" "soma, charie left a bag near you before we set off here. do you have it?"  

beylese

Spicy Egg

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:45 am
"I'm just a little tired."
Soma said to Charie before turning to Unimon.
"No I don't, I had no idea there was a bag by me."
I have it, sorry I forgot to tell you.
Angemon said before giving the bag to Soma.
"Thanks."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:26 am
Dom saw a group of tamers together. "They might be here for the same reason as us." He said to Bantyo Leomon, as he stood up and brushed himself off. "Let's introduce ourselfs." He walked over with Bantyo behind him. "Hello there, I'm Dominic or Dom for short and this is Bantyo Leomon." Bantyo Leomon nodded to them and their digimon.  

Doranak

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:01 pm
gstyle818
((Enter))
Gin then came out of the portal grinding the rail.He jumped of at the end and landed on his feet.He then looked at the portal waiting for Kazuki.

Kazuki enters from the portal and looks around. All his digimon were in his digivice. "Wonder why I had to come here..." Kazuki takes a look around while dashing around on his AT's.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:10 pm
"hey kaiza, this is the bagthe demidevimon had the sword in." she said, twisting the sword in her hand. then she heard dom. "Hi, I guess... is there any particular reason you come up to us for no reason and introduce yourself and your digimon?" "charie, what's callamia inc.?" unimon asked suddenly. "what?" "callamia inc. it's on the side of the sack."  

beylese

Spicy Egg

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:14 pm
"Oh I don't know I could be general manner or the fact that I've not seen another person for days or maybe that I was told to come here and if I saw some other tamers who could have been also called here then mayeb I should check it out?" Dom took a deep breath then waved to Kazuki. "Hello again."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Glad to see your doing better soma" Kaiza said as he went over to the sack and check the stuff out seeing alot of valuable things "Hmmmm why would demon digimon be caught with this in a middle of a battle?" Then Kaiza drop the bad as he thought he heard something he jump into the air releasing his wings and look around but seeing no other sign of life then the group. Kaiza relaxes and slowly glide toward the ground and his wings drop to his side

shadow toan

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:46 pm
"well... that makes sence I guess..." charie said. "and unimon, callamia used to be a city in prussia, a country in the real world that no longer exists. now, what would demidevimon be doing with a sack full of treasures in a sack from the real world?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:49 pm
Tyler looked at Dom. "hello, my name is Tyler,"said Tyler. Metal Etemon turn to the tamer. "I'm Metal Etemon,"said Metal Etemon. Pagumon jumps to Tyler's head. "And I'm Pagumon,"Pagumon said.  

atomic_twilight

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:57 pm
Dom and Bantyo Leomon bowed to Tyler, Metal Etemon and Pagumon. "Happy to help."Bantyo Leomon stated. "And what are you lot doing here? Because there must be a reason why a group of tamers are around."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 pm

"Hmmmm im gonna search throughout the city stay here unless you guys get attack ill be back as soon as possible" Said Kaiza. Kaiza took a step back and release his white feathered wings again and his two white Excalibur then flew down the street searching for something.

shadow toan

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:09 pm
"We're here to look for a friend of ours,"said Metal Etemon. Pagumon watch Toan fly off.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games