Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] The Dark Pit (Great Demons HQ) + The Underworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Demiveemon started to digivolve as Witchmon's curse broke. He changed form to Veemon and then to Exveemon as he suddenly stopped digivolving and immeadiately degenrerated back down to an in-training digimon before finishing his digivolution. Cherubimon shouted to Demiveemon, "You were so close to breaking the curse too..."
Demiveemon replied, "What are you talking about? I broke the curse with the help of Ultimate Chaosmon! I just chose to remain like this! I love my small body and wouldn't ike it any other way!"

Crescemon heard Demi's plan from before as he tried to draw out a few demons, he had to think of how to draw each one out. Food would draw Beelzemon out obviously, flattery could draw out Lucemon FM, he would have to find a way to make Leviamon jealous, like maybe a digimon bigger than him, he had no clue how to bring out Belphemon or Daemon, he would need to draw out Barbamon's greed, and lastly find some really attractive male digimon to draw out Lilithmon. Crescemon couldn't figure out how they could pull this off. They were out of steaks, he was the only virus male here, they had nothing of value, he had however, figured out a way to get the leviamon out though as he shouted, "Hey, Leviamon, look at theat Ultimate Chaosmon! He's bigger and stronger than you! I bet he could kill you with ease!"

Cherubimon saw what Crescemon was doing as she said to him shyly, "Wow... Crescemon.. You're so smart..."

Crescemon shot her a glare, "Now is not the time for you to flirt with me... This is serious!"

Cherubimon replied embarassed, "Yes, Crescemon..." as she thought that taking care of Lucemon FM would impress him. She shouted out toward Ogudomon, "I think you are the ugliest digimon I've ever seen Lucemon FM! I would sooner date a Numemon than you!" as she prepared her lightning for the angel digimon.

Crescemon shouted at her, "What are you doing?! Are you trying to die idiot?!"

Cherubimon replied, "No! I'm doing this to prove to you that I can do it. To prove to you that I'm not just some weak girl that needs to be protected! To prove to you that I can take on a Demon Lord without you steeping in! To prove to you that I can hold my own and don't need your protection and sarcastic comments! To show you that even though I really like you it doesn't distract me so much that I can't help! To show to you to give me a chance..." as she burst into tears. She waited for the Lucemon to come out as she cried to herself in the awkward silence.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:27 pm
((Getting closer, that is exponetially better, but you'll have to set up the interaction between the two potentially infatuated digimon a bit better, and add some massive detail, and you'll get full marks, with a little extra even... and if you go above and beyond that you may earn some extra credit, like Toan's 16/15... but it will have to be extra extra great... I'll wait to post the response via editing this post until you've seen this, and edited your above post either with new content, or a OCC sentance saying that you're done trying to edit it...))  

endinglight

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:37 pm
(Done editing XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:51 pm
((Okie dokie, it get's full marks, but doesn't quite break into the extra credit yet...))
Ogudomon's form was swirling with increasingly more horrible dark power, absorbing the Dark pit's essence, and he felt part of him squirm up against his will, he had not called Lucemon. Lucemon formed incorpealy above the sword representing pride, and scowled, while he couldn't fully seperate, he could silence that which irked him. He held out his hands holding the power of light and dark in each hand. He launched the dark sphere first, engulfing the distraught Cherubimon in darkness. Then he launched the sphere of light. As he did, his form mutated, and chancged, becoming his shadow lord mode, losing his vanity, and starting to merge back into ogudomon.  

endinglight

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:53 pm
(What about Leviamon?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:06 pm
((what about him...))  

endinglight

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:21 pm
(i forgot who turn is it?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 pm
Rae's  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 pm
endinglight
endinglight
endinglight
endinglight
((Any way here's how it's gonna work! I'm going to make a massive post here, and everyone else will post in the order they finished their quest, so like this:
Toan 3 posts this tamer's turn now
Techno-san 2 posts
Draco 3 posts
Kira 3 posts
Rae 4 posts
Endinglight 3 posts
You must wait until the person above you has posted before posting again. I will only post my actions when it comes around to my turn, but may post how the enemy reacts out of order from my turn. If you post out of order, or don't wait your turn, it will take away from your chances of being chosen by me as the best RPer during my event. To see why this should matter to you, please check my Tamer Profile. Anyway, here we go!!!!!!))
((New rule edited in on 11/12/09
If someone does not post within 24 hrs of the person before them, then they are forfieting their turn. If this happens 5 times, then they will no longer have a turn until they PM me and explain why they couldn't get on/post for a school week's worth of time....))

just as soon as i get to post XDD then we'll have all the nescesary components here...))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:02 pm
How does Rea have 3 posts?  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 pm
((out of turn post to have sliepmon dna with all...))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:33 am
(I'm a bit slow... I know that)
Rae looked unbelieving at the several new digimon. She stepped back when Lucemon transformed into it's shadow lord form. She went to the other tamers which digimon fused with hers to that great new one. "This is all so unreal... how can darkness be that strong?" She looked at her digivice and hold it at UltimateChaosmon. "Come on! You will do it buddy! For all of us. You have our power and our will!"  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

endinglight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:37 am
Rae's digivice exploded with light, shooting into UltimateChaosmon, who visibly began to grow more powerful. The power radiating off of him was starting to effect the ultimates, and even the megas. Kaz turned his digivice on Ultimatechaosmon, adding to the growing power. He turned to his other partners, and they nodded, rushing in to aid their comrades. AncientGarurumon leapt in front of the light portion of Lucemon's attack, able to deflect it, and prevent the massive damage cherubimon would have suffered if both halves of the attack had been allowed to combine. Valkyrimon sped towards Toan, trying to reach him before he was crushed by Ogudomon's attack, launching arrows at the tidal wave of debris in front of Toan, but having little effect.

Ogudomon finished absorbing the last of the dark pit's deadly energy, now stronger than Ultimatechaosmon. As the wave neared Toan, the sword indicating the sin of gluttony shone. The ghostly image of Beelzemon appeared, and pointed at Toan, and snapped his fingers. Within Toan, the dark energy planted so long ago, began to react. Whatever his original intentions had been, he was reaping what he had sown so long ago.

((I'll let you determine what will happen, but the idea is that Beelzemon is gonna hurt you somehow, and you'll need to have some kind of internal struggle plus the likelihood of being buried by rock to deal with...))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 pm
endinglight
((what about him...))

(Crescemon tried to bring him out DX)  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

endinglight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:15 pm
((Oh, I get it now, well... Ah! Only one can come out at a time, so leviamon was overuled by lucemon... also the way you called lucemon was so similar to leviamon I'm a bit confused there levaimon is envy, while lucemon is pride.... so just because something is bigger than him, doesn't mean anything to him, he's secure in the fact that he's part of the most powerful digimon around...))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games