Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElDot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:09 am
Stoic
Ah I get it now. This must be where the cool statistics people hang out then. ^o^

Pretty much. That and these really strange llamas. dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:15 am
We gotta make sure that we keep this thread up, because if Tio and I keep inviting (and other crew, I don't know if you are. I only know Tio is because we PM) then we should probably make this a sticky.

UNLESS you guys want the whole front page spammed out with introduction threads. lol  

comfylove
Crew

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:26 am
Hihi. I'm Sheard. ^^
One of your mods seems to invited me somewhat /randomly that or... maybe you knew I like guilds with "Do Not Ask For Donations" rules... or maybe you needed to increase your guild's population of angel & monster avatars (as that's pretty much all I do)... I live mostly in GCD, art forums and guilds.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:28 am
Sheard
Hihi. I'm Sheard. ^^
One of your mods seems to invited me somewhat /randomly that or... maybe you knew I like guilds with "Do Not Ask For Donations" rules... or maybe you needed to increase your guild's population of angel & monster avatars (as that's pretty much all I do)... I live mostly in GCD, art forums and guilds.
Hi Sheard! Welcome to The Suites!! :3
We have been inviting members that we just get a friendly impression from, basically!
Glad to see you decided to join!  

comfylove
Crew

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:33 am
I'm too picky, I think. XD

But I found someone I enjoy talking to and will be offering a guild invite because my PM inbox can only take so much. XD

So who knows! o:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:14 am
FINE. So I already took off my pants for you, so who wants to receive some lovin? scream  

Sephoria

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

rabbit and coyote

Original Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:19 am
Greetings! I wasn't technically invited by anyone here, although I heard by word of mouth (thanks, Salathielly!) that you were awesome. So, hi! I'm Coyote! 3nodding

And I'm Rabbit. Salutations and all that. Anyone want to scratch me behind the ears? I heard you were giving out "lovins". Just asking. redface  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:44 am
I'm a new kid. ^.^ *Waves.* Hullo. ;D  

Madam Hare

Truemary Claudia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:45 am
HEYZ, HELLOESH, HI! Wuddup? Uhm...Thanks for the invite! I'm mostly in the A/M/C and Cosplay/Conventions sections. REPRESENTING! This seems like the most active guild I've ever been a part of.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:18 pm
hi there! ;D
im HOBO f a i r y, nice to meet you all. You can just call me Cassie...or HOBO.....or f a i r y.
you can call me whatever you want!

cass--attack

bango.skank

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:21 pm
What's up Cassie? cool  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:29 pm
SO MANY NEW PEOPLESSSSSSS biggrin

its crazy to see new people around razz

I have one question for you new people...

Will you bare my childern?!  

mister sprinkles fa shiz

Lt Bubblebeard

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:30 pm

Hullo, I'm here on request of Danjah, and you all seem pretty spiffy. Thought it'd be best to introduce myself.
    ;B

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:32 pm
bango.skank - beautiful name. ;D
not all much is going one with me. what about chuu?

Frigid_Pyro - i'll definatly bare your children! ^.^
but right now i'm busy with a baby in my tummy named TACO!
i've decided that taco is gonna be a girl, fyi.

cass--attack

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:36 pm
Yeah, I don't think it would hurt to have this stickied, really. :3  
The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games