Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

physicgirl14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:51 pm
1.Name-Amber Denny
2.Age-14
3.Gender-Female
4.Location-North Carolina
5.My pets-A chocolate lab,a beagal, 3 pugs, a boxer, a pit bull, 10 cats, 14 chickens, 2 bunnies, and a hamster.
6.My favorite pet-A huskey.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:31 pm
Username: Arius Shadow
Sex: Yes Please! O.O uh I mean... female...
ME
Animals: 1 Siberian Hamster Butterscotch
1 Dwarf Hamster Moogle
1 Dog (Cockapoo/Bishon frise mix) Yuki
5 Hermit carbsWinrey
Ed and Marcoh
Havoc
Nina
2 Rats
Marshmellow & Caramel
AND
3 Bettas
Scorpio
Virgo
Leo
and I MIGHT have a cat soon:
Chiri
But he's my bf's cat but I might be moving in with my bf soon so ^^ I hopes!

So yeah... xd That's me and my pets (the tiger in the pic of me isn't mine- it was just taken at the county fair... sweatdrop
^^ i also want a chincilla, a sugar glider, and a corgi ^^  

Arius Shadow

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:54 am
Welcome and YAY FOR BEING A SUGAR GLIDER FAN!!! heart
*ahem* I am just a WEEEEEE bit biased! *points to siggy* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:36 am
Hi everyone! I'm Sapphire and I'm 17. I live in New York. I have a pomeranian though I'm not sure he is. I got him when he was a little under 2months old and he was so tiny but now he is about the size of a 4year old child. My dad has some fish and sharks but i don't really like them though i like the frogs in there. I love just about every animal. My favorite is the raccoon, fox, tiger, panther(black). I like kittens and lizards and turtles and just a whole bunch of other animals. I want to get a Rottweiler when I'm older and set up a shelter for animals that are being put to sleep just because no one wants them. um, my dog's name is bubu and he's black with some gray and he has the cutest face and the funnest personality.  

Sapphire720

_-iamoftheuniverse-_

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:49 pm
Hello, I'm Maggie!I have a guinea pig named Corkey, two cat's named BooBoo and Lois, I have two dogs named Fido and Chika, and two kittens named Martini and Shylo.But my most favourite thing in the entire world other than animals is The Beatles! mrgreen But when I grow up I am thinking of being a veternarian.(I don't think I spelled that right)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:46 pm
My name is Tonya but you can call me Ki, or Lones. Any one of them is fine

I'm old enough to be married, which I am to my wonderful hubby Mike. =P

I'm a girl ^-^

I live in Minnesota, close to the Mall of America.

My fiance and I currently own one lilac gerbil named Dusty, two asian long hair cats named Baby and Mittens, one polish rabbit named Thumper, and one feeder rat named Daisy.  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Chemicat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:33 pm
1.Name- Dawn
2.Age- 22
3.Gender- Female
4.Location- Ontario, Canada
5.My pets- Three goldfish, two bettas, two kribensis cichlids, one midas cichlid, and an albino African clawed frog.
6.My favorite pet- Dog... never had one. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:40 pm
I'm Necro. I'm a 20yr old female from Florida. I have a huge passionate interest in exotic pets. I want to start my own reptile/small animal pet store/rescue. I firmly believe in taking responsibility for the exotic pets you purchase. Releasing them is a big no no.

I myself keep various snakes, lizards, rats, guinea pigs, hedgehogs, tarantulas, dogs and cats. I'm working on moving into my own place so I can have more room for the guys I have. I love them all and treat them like my kids. I do have a bad habit of taking pets in that people are getting rid of. It's hard for me to say no when it doesn't have anywhere else to go.

My favorite animal in general is the skunk. Although I love big lizards. Monitors and tegus are my favorite. Some day I would like to get a crocodile monitor or alligator.  

NecrosLoveZombies

Nuri66

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:02 pm
Name: Rebecca (aka nuremberg_SS)
Residence: For nine months out of the year, Saint Joseph, Missouri.
Sex: Female
Pets you have: 1 cocker spaniel/beagle mix named Shadow. She's black and she looks more like a Beagle.
Favourite type of pet: Dogs. Without a doubt. More specifically, Beagles.

I really love talking about my dog, and I really miss being around her. (I'm in college, so I don't live at home.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:34 pm
Hi I'm Katherine_Angel and I live in an area whose name I will not disclose... ninja
Anyway, I absolutely love animals, especially birds and horses! I don't like bugs though and cats aren't exactly my favourite animals...
Oh well. I've only ever owned fish (which always die so I've given up on them) and two budgies, both of which I love to pieces, even though one of them has already passed on... crying
I hope to one day have my own hobby farm so I can own a horse, duck, galah, chickens and a dog! whee  

Ardaya

KASUKICHAN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:45 pm
Hi my name is Carmen. I'm a female. I'm 13 and I live in California. I heart dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, and any other animals in the world! i luv animals! 4laugh there so cute and cuddly!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:23 am
My name is Sarah and I'm 16 years old. I live in Kansas. I have a black lab, and a guinea pig. My fav pets are hamsters, fish,and guinea pigs. I would love to get more pets but my house isn't big enough. sweatdrop  

[The Pocky Panda]

DecapitatedPuppies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:08 pm
My name is Roxanne... But I'm known as Serenity on Gaia. :3 I'm 14, turning 15 in February 15. I live in the horrible, horrible heat of Florida. I have three dogs right now. Two of them are Chihuahuas that plot the destruction of the human race- Linda and Little Man. I have a Great Dane named Lady- she's bigger than me. I have a countless amount of birds. Some are canaries, some pigeons, finches, parakeets and love birds. I love animals. All. Except humans, mosquitoes, and wasps. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:06 pm
My name is Victoria, and I'm 13. I live in Florida, but I was born in New Jersey. I have a Labrador/ Husky puppy, soon to be a year old in 8 days, freshwater fish, 5 c**katiels, a Rainbow Lory, and a pair of Red Chested Amazon Parrots, well, at least I think they are. I also have 11 leopard geckos. Trust me, I just now realized how few pets we have now, we used to have so many more.... that's weird. I love all animals, but I mainly like foxes, wolves, dogs and leopard geckos.I hope to become a vet someday,if not anything to help animals.  

vicky9393

Cassandra Strife

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:38 am
My name is Cassandra. I live in Florida and I hate it. It's hot and disgusting and humid. I love animals, and I would do anything for one. I'm constantly spending money and time on/with my babies. Everytime we go into wal-mart I have to buy one of them a new toy, whether they need it or not. I've got a few pictures of my babies. (I also made my kitten a myspace: Siegfried's Myspace....
These are pictures of my animals at home. (More to come because I've got a pregnant gerbil ^-^)

My cat Bootsey

My dogs, Brandy (small one) and Nina

My Cat Kazuki

My female gerbil, Namine'

My male gerbil, Roxas.

My new kitten, Siegfried.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games