Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply @HOME
Mac Anu Plaza Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Act of Charity:
  +gold!
View Results

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:47 pm
Haha~! Disturbing Haru is so much fun. XD And whether he's a halfie or not, he's still a Vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:38 pm
two can play at that game.
WE DEMAND YOUR SHOES, FOR THEY HAVE SOULS!

Mad Haru

yokaiy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:47 pm
You think you can beat me? : P

The process of thinking a thing through achieves a high level of perfection through the repetition of soliloquy. Before asking for help, you should attempt to achieve it for yourself. Therefore, you may not have my umbrella. On a further note, Barton won the Olympics, proving to all that halfies are better than pure-blooded Vampires, cats reign supreme, and naked bird boys are more epic than god. It is because of this that I change the button on my hat almost daily. Today it's a turtle. Yesterday it was Red Mage. Tomorrow, it will be your face. > :  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:52 pm
ok, off subject, but why would anyone, even on gaia, choose to name a cat rufus? i have seen many cats in my life and not a single one was named anything even close to rufus. rufus sounds like dog name.  

Naparo

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 pm
because Rufus talks duh! And he barks too. Did you not know this? rolleyes Plus, Louie's a Halfa too I thought. And Gino's a halfa Ian technically. And they're all friends with the Halfa of Nickolodien Danny Fenton burning_eyes This is kinda like Six Degrees or Kevin Bacon rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:18 pm
Rufus is a fine name for a cat who barks. ._. I don't see the problem.  

yokaiy

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:58 pm
the universe is, as we know, extremely big. thus, the only way to represent it is to use a banana with a hangover.
For this reason, the smilies and all lego people are yellow.
and that is why your underwear is made out of recycled cereal.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:52 pm
I've been neglecting my duties...I didn't even see that 4 people requested to join the guild until now....my bad.....  

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:56 pm
tsk, tsk, Endranse.
you need to pay more attention.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:34 pm
*flicks En's nose* Pay more attention! >.< You're kinda like the guild Master now that Ovan and Kuhn up and disappeared on us!  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:23 pm
We must purge our systems of AIDA!
How the devil are we going to do that?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:50 pm
Ah, feeling a bit too sane to word-battle you at the moment, Haru, but I'll think of something later. Real life is eating away at me and it's most unfortunate. As a side note, I'm thinking of going back to cosplaying Azure Kite with my avvy, now that my Furugasa is and has been screaming for it. >_> Any feedback? I'll keep Zelkova until Otakon's over either way.  

yokaiy

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:09 pm
oh! oh! DW drone skin! rofl /not serious

though the lil electric gloweh wing-things seem AK-ish ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:16 pm
yokaiy
Ah, feeling a bit too sane to word-battle you at the moment, Haru, but I'll think of something later. Real life is eating away at me and it's most unfortunate. As a side note, I'm thinking of going back to cosplaying Azure Kite with my avvy, now that my Furugasa is and has been screaming for it. >_> Any feedback? I'll keep Zelkova until Otakon's over either way.

So I'm guessing this means you'll be going back to 1337.
And on another note, what are the simularities between a raven and a writing table?

Mad Haru

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:48 pm
@Sy: Psh, you think I have that kind of money? XD

@Haru: *snort* Yes, probably. Does this upset you?  
@HOME

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games