Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:03 am
gawd finally someone posted I was getting bored of talking to myself ^_^)) Ai walked back into her room searching for Gaara-kun."Gaara-kun!Where'd you go?"She called. "I already checked there....no he loves me...shut up >.<"Ai babbled to herself.Ai tilted her head backwards and saw a backpack...that was moving! She walked over to it and opened it. Gaara-kun jumped onto her shoulder with a sammich in his mouth. "You little thief."Ai giggled eyes purple again.She headed off towards where ever....probally to the cafeteria....she hadn't eaten since she got there and she was getting hungry...apparently so was Gaara-kun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:14 am
Icarus sat half-asleep at a table next to the window in the Cafeteria, munching on a sandwich, watching Airas, as a squrrell, cutely nibbling at nuts, talking to her quietly.
Then Ai came in and he motioned to her to come sit with them.  

PH-ArcticFox

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:23 am
Ai got her tray and sat down.She was now wearing a black tank-top,Blackskirt,and blue and black striped stockings. "What's up?"Ai asked smiling.Gaara-kun snatching someof her sushi off her tray. "Heyy!"She said to Gaara-kun and picked him up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:28 am
"I see you caught him," Icarus smiled and motioned at Gaara-kun "I was just wondering, um, whats up with your eyes? they keep changing colour."  

PH-ArcticFox

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:31 am
They flashed to green. "Really,I haven't noticed."Ai said eating some of her sushi.."Then again...that might be why i'm here..I don't know I could care less whether i'm insane or not.*shrugs*"Ai said as she sipped some of her green tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:38 am
"fair enough, after all, it is kinda hard to see your own eyes," Icarus joked, finishing off his sandwich "before you said that Alice said there was going to be a storm, who's Alice? sorry, I'm new here and I've only met you, Alitza and Alexis so far..."  

PH-ArcticFox

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:41 am
"Oh her...yeah she;s the gloomy one...always predicting icky things like deaths,storms,things like that."Ai smiled eating the last bit of her sushi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:47 am
"Wait. So do you have split personalities or something? not meaning to be rude." He asked, patting Airas gently on the head. "It's just, you talk about her as if she's a part of you."

((btw, thanks for commenting on the comix xd ))  

PH-ArcticFox

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:53 am
"You might say that...exept they aren't really just personalities.....It's hard to explain but it's like they are actually real....heh I DO sound insane."Ai paused. "Anyway I sorta named them all there's Alice,Angel,MikoMiko,yuki,and Shana"Ai smiled.Ai yawned. "Exuse me...."Ai covered her mouth. "Well it's about time for me to retire...I'' cya' around maybe."Ai got up threw her tray away then turned. "Come on Gaara-Kun."Ai called.She walked off towards her room,on her way out of the cafeteria she paused and stomped on one of the guard's foot.Then skipped away laughing,Gaara-kun not far behind.

((night~ heart ~...It like 3am here lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:01 am
"Ok, sleep well!" He called after her 'hmm, it is getting pretty late, plus it's raining, maybe I'll head off now too' Airas changed back into a nightingale (she always does this when she's tired) they stood up and slowly walked down the hallway to their room.

((Goodnight! heart Sleep well, lol, it's only like 8:30 at night here, oh well, probably see you tomorrow anyway xd ))  

PH-ArcticFox

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:18 am
Alex opened her bedroom door and poked her head out. It was dark but she cant sleep during a storm, she loves the rain. She slowly walked out of her room. Apperintally bad Alex came out because good Alex is scared of the dark. She walked into the caafitiria and ran ou the backdoor into the pouring rain.

((ill have bad Alex in blue text and good Alex in Violet kk??))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:29 am
Alyss woke up to darkness. It was night. She obviously fell asleep at some point. She rubbed her eyes and looked around, frowning. The walls suddenly seemed too white. Too plain. She looked under her bed for her drawing materials and went to work drawing surreal and macabre pictures on the walls.  

Mentha spicata

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:34 am
Ai awoke at some point ((XP lolz))"I'm awfulley bored."She thought rolling her eyes ((Here i'll put my ppl in colors too,cause I get confuzed at night...my eyes are like 0_0)) "I say we have some fun,what do ya' say Gaara meh boy?"Ai said getting up her eyes a fiery red.
Ai and Gaara-Kun made sure the guards weren't looking and slipped into the control room."They have to have a computer in here."Ai thought. Then she spotted one,she did one final check for guards then went to work.She went to Ebay and ordered abunch of stuff.A bunch of artsy stuff for the artist in the place,Some video games,and An I-pod for her...and stuff for other people....on the insalym's account..of course. "Feals like Christmas in June doesn't it?"Ai smiled and snuck out of the room."Hmmm the stuff should arrive in about two weeks or so....I hate waiting."She said rolling her eyes.She randomly stabbed a guard with her Spork of Awesomness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Alex goes to the swings near the garden and swingas in the rain laughing. *Maybe i should go inside in a little bit. . . i dont want to get in trouble*  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PH-ArcticFox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:30 pm
Icarus awoke from a nightmare, to see that the storm had still not let itself up. Airas had transformed into a panther cub, and neither of them felt tired anymore, nor did they expect to get back to sleep, and so they trudged sadly along the hallway until they got outside, thinking about the Nightmare they had both just had. Icarus went straight over to the swings, he did not see Alexis through the darkness and the rain, sat down on the swing next to her, staring sadly at his feet. Then he reached into his shirt and pulled out a silver heat-shaped locket, opening it, he took out a photo of a young girl, and sat there, staring silently.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games